Who is this Chad?

Who is this Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He literally looks like the meme

How can lefties even compete?

nothing says sexually repressed movement like cherrypicking the most handsome guys out of the pack

>t-they're all fat neckbeards

hes a fat balding dude with bad facial hair to hide his poor lower third

this isnt chad

>tiki torches

>y-you're just cherrypicking

>fat
He looks like a powerlifter

Who cares

Optics on god mode

Holy shit fucking hitler youth. No way these ppl are anglo

he looks like the average blue collar fat redneck dipshit

Nicely picked out images. Stop living in fantasy world. There are ugly people all over the world, and nazis have them as well.

looks like a gay men club

feds having fun

>literally using a cropped cherrypicked image
oh my fuck

most seem to be babyfaced losers with horrible hairlines like this guy

>chad

look at those cheekbones and jawline. i bet if he put that as his profile picture he'd be drowning in pussy

Dude all of American politics is just fbi inserts. They havn't even arrested anybody yet, they're just gathering reaction data.

This is my rifle , there are many like it , but this one is mine...

>tfw he looks like you

CANT WAKE UP

Arisch/10

Most of Sup Forums probably looks more or less like that guy, except all the self proclaimed alphas of course.

Remember that criminal half-nigger that got popular on social media because he was handsome as fuck?

Why don't we try to meme the Alt-Right as a bunch of chads?

Its Pakhom

You mean this guy

>this fat balding faggot
>chad

I imagine the the moment he opens his mouths, the only women he would attract are the chicks in the image.

>Why don't we try to meme the Alt-Right as a bunch of chads?
Probably because most are angsty teenagers and social outcasts rallied behind their cause through identity politics.

because you need women to do it organically or you will seem faggy pointing out how your group has good looking men.

kek, they are all so happy they can finally get back at the black guy that fucked their sister

maybe ill be reborn into a slayer in the next life ;_;

>that poor bone structure
he is the Unsermensch

That's because you're a faggot.

Exactly this guy. And /ourguy/ isn't a criminal degenerate, he has an noble cause.
How is promoting physical health faggy? Commies are fat, ugly, pink-haired trannies.

learn group psychology

I've seen people go from that guy to 8/10 slayers by going to the gym. It even raises your t-values making you look more manly.

cant fix my face/bone structure with T as an adult tho

What are you even on about? What I'm suggesting is spreading the images of Alt-Right Chads. The context doesn't even matter. I'm not saying "hurr show the womyn how fabulous our guys are!"

My point is that we can get it out there somehow. The reaction of females is predictable.

>face/bone structure
that's why people grow beards.

>Bosses are many
>The worthy is Odin

>w-watch out, n-nazis...

one eye lucifarian illuminati symbolism confirmed

I don't disagree I was just unsure of your methods. I would say posing as a black twitter meme would be a good starting point like "when he a nazi but look like dis" 100 WHO THE FUCK UP REALL NIGGA HOURS

That creepy looking guy with the moustache

>aesthetic
>clean cut
>reputable
>trust worthy

Reminder: White people are fucking fantastic. A nation with men like this has a future still.

Thats what HGH is for.

Making your neck thicker and tightening the flab under your chin always improves facial aesthetics though.
But seriously, don't take HGH.

How does raised T make you look more manly apart from decreased bodyfat and increased muscle mass?

>I would say posing as a black twitter meme would be a good starting point like "when he a nazi but look like dis" 100 WHO THE FUCK UP REALL NIGGA HOURS
What about posting the nigger memes from fake female nigger accounts? Surely someone here has a few of those.

The dude in black right behind the leading dude is pretty fuckable.
Well, if I was a raging homosexual who values the Aryan forme.

He's the guy who hit the guy in the throat with the tiki torch

The dude in black right behind the leading dude is pretty fuckable.
Well, if I was a raging homosexual who values the Aryan forme.

But wait, who's the mongoloid to the far-right of the pick?! He has a chimpanzee face. Not even racist, an honest-to-god chimpanzee-lookin face. Jesus.

>bad lifting advice
>666

Hmm...

He looks like a beaner subhuman to me

Someone let those creatures sneak in

youtube.com/watch?v=PAYlNY6Ee-g

>bad lifting advice
You think HGH is a good idea?

by decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass, user

you'll look less pudgy, and if you're lucky you'll lose some fat off your face and appear to have better jaw line

This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun.

He's a big guy

Everyone shoughd be on hgh

It makes you youthful and vibrant

>don't take HGH
cuck

There are a lot of descendants of Germans in the States, yes.

Nah, it'll mess up your facial proportions when you're old, and can cause intestinal growth which no one wants.

Post more of these to radicalize even more YOUNG WHITE MALES

It worked until now

Computer, enhance

That's a Roman nose, not a semetic nose

A hapa probably
>muh white race
>*fucks a chink*

Fuck you, spic. This is what peak masculinity looks like.