Hey Liberals

I heard you like tearing down statues of racists

Nope definitely not.
>Lee was an abolitionist sympathizer
>was an amazing General, asked by the confederacy to come lead them and declined
>was going to lead the union until his home state of Virginia seceded and he wanted to fight for his home state
The only thing they care about was what side he fought on.

>Thread being slid

It's almost like all of Sup Forums is comprised of damage controlling shills who talk to themselves on multiple proxies

Lee was a saint compared to Lincoln

I wasn't saying Lee was racist, or at least as much as Lincoln was. I was being sarcastic to these retarded indoctrinated fucks who don't realize Lincoln hated blacks

We need to meme "Lincoln Was a White Male Racist" to black twitter accounts.

I just have to wait for my suspension to expire lol

Not a bad idea

And I was just saying no, they don't care about tearing racists down, just people who fought on the side their college professors tell them were bad.

Pretty much. Useful idiots can't help themselves I suppose

Fun fact: Robert E. Lee High School in Montgomery, Alabama is almost all black. Same goes for their cross town rival, Jefferson Davis High School.

We need to go further. We need to burn it all down like Europe and start over.

Lee actually cared about blacks and treated them properly, giving them their own housing and land on plantations. The North treated them like shit and raped them constantly

Embrace Nihilism

Party of Lincoln

Part of Fremont
"Free Men, Free Soil, Fremont"

Party of Grant

That's not going to stop activists from demanding the names be changed. Montgomery already has a George Washington Carver High School so they can't change the name to that. Wonder if they'll go with something common like MLK HS or go with someone more recent like Obama.

RIP
Disgraced by Donald J. Trump...

Need to also point out to them the symbol of fascism on the statue for extra triggering

One of these might speak if it isn't the one behind the Pope's damn chair..

I see it now