kp.ru/online/news/2840636/
youtube.com/watch?v=fd2Ibw7wrvs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Goremykin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will Trump kick out RT?

never? his base would attack him imho

Russia was always diverse.
Putin will allow no hate In Russia.

Russians are not "white" anyway (in cultural sense), so all those imported Western ideologies should be excised like cancer. He's doing a smart thing.

Weev will figure something out

Yeah bitch, we do not tolerate nazis here, you better remember this, fag.

>Russians are not "white" anyway (in cultural sense), so they should be exterminated.
FTFY

fucking globalist kike puppet

FAKE NEWS..

THE PROVIDER WAS AMERICAN. ONLY THE URL WAS RUSSIAN

I REPEAT FAKE NEWS

And who will exterminate them?
West is dying. You failed to do it when you were strong.

yeah I know, just making fun of amerikkans

that shopped photo xD

read the fucking article subhuman german

Fucking idiot.

We're literally better off dead than being ruled over by the commies.

Didn't you just join NATO or something, tho?

>greens but not whites

The reality is there are three threats to Kremlin: hardcore nationalists, commies and liberals. Kremlin suppresses all thee. Sometimes they give a little leeway to the ultra nationalists, a lot of them fought in Ukraine, a lot of them are still there and Kremlin isn't in a rush to condemn them. But the minute they present a threat to Kremlin, they're shut down.

I read some of russian posts here and can't understand why my compatriots are taking sides in this conflict. The very same guys throwing roman salutes in cville are calling you subhumans on Sup Forums and start 30 anti-russian threads a day. Stop pretending to share common interests with these people, stop trying to "fit in" with them. Anglos, germanics will always hate you and fuck you over, regardless of your ideoogy, government or skin color.

This guy gets it.

Кaчecтвeнный чepный шyм тoвapищ

Spoken like a true cuck.

Fake news.

It's the state of things, I didn't chose it.

Why would you assume I support them? I'm here to laugh at Americans killing each other, Sup Forums is the best place to enjoy the decline of the western civilization.

Lmao this goes to all putin bots who think Russia is some based nation
Russia has some toughest free speech and ''anti hate'' laws.

Sure.

This has more the do with the fact that Vlad needs to keep a tight control over his domestic nationalist and commie groups, this would just give them incentive.

It is a sad fact that nationalists and far right are against Putin, when they should support him 100%. They are only playing into liberal and globalists hands by rocking the boat.

Their participation in 2012 anti-Putin protests side by side with Navalny has forever branded them as traitors.

>Pamyat, National Bolsheviks, Russian National Unity, skinheads...
All of them should have instead willingly be a vanguard for Putin and beat protesters every time they see him. But no, they instead prefer to yell how churkas are taking away their jerrbs and oppose Vlad solely due to his stance on immigration. Morons and traitors.

What a load of bullshit.

I like you. Russian posters are always trying to be factual, and are best fact checkers. Always voice a fact check even if it is against comrade.

Filthy Burger posters are who we hate most bringing their petty squabbles here like they are the most important thing in the world.

While the colour of USA is changing their arrogance on all sides remains the same.

what happened to dailystormer.wang ?

Fascism needs to be destroyed.

This is true red pill, well said friend. Based Vlad knew his job well.

How much insight do you have into russia to condemn them as traitors per se? They have a lot of corruption issues, local oligarch rule and I can see how many russians could dismiss their government of mixed performance in hopes for an improvement.

Stop posting fake news you stupid shill.

this tbqh

how could anyone think a neo-nazi group would survive in russia?

Daily reminder
if it looks like a monarchy
and the people are poor like a monarchy
and the ruler doesnt change like a monarchy
its a monarchy

Russia is still a monarchy :D

Good.

>kp.ru/online/news/2840636/
We know Ivan, we know.

These guys are legit noobs in terms of IT, cultural understanding and knowledge of history. Put your Nazi website in Russia, lmfao.

India, my guys. The Hindus are not going to take down your Nazi website.

Not that i believe in jew conspiracy. But Russia has tons of these anti xhenopbohic and anti free speech laws

Putin will pay a huge premium for the strengthening of multicultural unity - March 2016. The first presidential award (2.5 million RUB) for contributions to the preservation of interethnic peace will be handed this year.

Putin's RF investments into USTreasuries grows yet more to almost ~100 $billion - March 2016. "Victories against NWO".

Russia allegedly enters top 10 HIV/AIDS epidemic states worldwide, is at "tipping point" - Jan 2016.

"Extremism" and "hate" prosecutions in Russia grew by 30% in 2015 - April 2016.

Stormfront blocked in Russia - 2016. Stormfront officially makes it into the list of countless thousands of "hateful and extremist" web addresses banned in Putin's RF.

Russia, Zimbabwe to join efforts against "unfair" Western sanctions - April 2016. "Birds of feather". Zimbabwe is grateful to Russia for blocking the sanctions for confiscations of white farmers’ lands in U.N. that "would've totally destroyed the economy of Zimbabwe".

Russia: thought crime laws against "hate", "extremism" became more severe yet again in 2016 - Jul 2016.

Edward Snowden says it's a 'dark day' in Russia after Vladimir Putin introduces draconian new surveillance laws - July 2016. More wonderful Putintastic legislation and their effect on privacy and internet freedom.

(((Glencore))) comes to Russia and grabs a piece of key oil company Rosneft (Rothschild) - Dec 2016.

Russia: writer Boris Mironov faced charges again for "hate against Jews" - Dec 2016.

Putin urges the government to keep simplifying and "de-bureaucratizing" the procedures for immigrant registration and Russian citizenship - Dec 2016.

Moscow urges UN to review its position on resolution condemning glorification of Nazism - Jan 2017.

BASed lololololololo
Literal faggots wear that flag OP
There's no 14 without 88

Russia 2016: 98% population increase from immigration - Feb 2017.

Putin's amnesty for 200 000 Tajik migrants - Feb 2017.

'Sharia patrols' appear on Moscow streets - Mar 2017.

Putin's adviser hates Internet anonymity and freedoms, hopes to get rid of them (Duh) - Mar 2017.

Ethnic Crime Report Russia overview of various daily stories from Putin's multicultural "paradise" (over the last ~10 years).

Russia Looks to China for Internet Policing - March 2017.

"Russian" oligarchs grew their combined net worth by a mind-blowing $104 billion to a total of $386 billions in 2016 as Russia's real economy stagnated and suffered. March 2017.

Russian authorities ceasing deportation of Tajik illegal immigrants and prepare for "Eurasian Integration" with Tajikistan as the latest Eurasian Union member - April 2017.

Shame.

Yep, current consensus is pretty much opposed to far right. We've had RNU and other extreme nationalists marching in tens of thousands in 90's because hate speech laws weren't as strict as today and some people supported them. And now even the soccer fans are in disarray, something like RNU would be called terrorist these days.

>The reality is there are three threats to Kremlin: hardcore nationalists, commies and liberals. Kremlin suppresses all thee.

>Kremlin suppresses all political views.

Fixed it for you.

Proofs?

Nobody hates nazis more than russians. It has nothing to do with left and right politics. This is personal for them.

Duganists are really retarded.

> always
Yeah, right.

Fuck off, nazi.

rt is pretty decent now, governments shining a spotlight on them doing dodgy shit unironically made them better at their job.
>fucking LOL

lmfao what a retard. i wish hitler actualy won so he could extermenate those useful idiots.

Long before 20th century.

oh yeah I can read fucking RUSSIAN kill yourself

Oh yeah, for the whole eternity, right.

My favorite part about RT is how they can troll on Russian hangover easymode. It's so blatant and nobody can stop them.

Meanwhile the kike media is doing advanced acrobatics to try to lie to everybody.

No shit. Putin never supported Nazis. They undermine the stability of the Russian system by creating racial tensions and also weaken the overarching Russian nationalism narrative that hinges on how Russia defeated the Nazis.
Politically Putin will never support white nationalism back home because it is not possible for Russia.
How is anyone surprised by this? Only idealogues and useful idiots take absolute positions

Russian state controled media using Ferguson shooting to portray US as a country that opresses its black population - 20.08.2014. "Language that ressembles the Cold War. Russia (Putin) is as much on white America`s side as the Soviet Union was."

Russia's Putin says parts of Europe have lost 'vaccine' for Nazism - 14.10.2014.

Russia-initiated anti-white UN resolution on fighting "nazism", "racism" and "xenophobia" passes. - November 22, 2014. "The resolution unequivocally condemns any denial of the Holocaust and calls for ensuring the ratification and implementation of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD). Three countries opposed the document - Canada, the United States and Ukraine."

Russia: the trend is liberalization of migration laws and more migrants, say "experts". - June 27, 2014.

Russia: 8 millions drug users, world's top heroin consumer. Krokodil epidemic. - Jun. 25 2014. Putin's open borders with Central Asia and millions of immigrants - one of the principal reasons.

Russia: government greenlights Chinese expansion into Russian Far East. -

Do you even have a point?

Having survived the NS assault is now a part of their identity though and I guess there are many reasons who hate nazis for having being mortal foes and not for what they stood for as there are probably quiete a few who would be ok with race (slavic) based Tsar-stalinism or whatever seems powerful.

> what is RNU
> who is Barkashov
Those were mild ones.

>implying we are willing to support nazis because we don't like american influence
TDS must be a bunch of meme-spouting idiots if that was the first place they tried to move their domain
Fucking hilarious

Ancient Rus founded by three finnish and two slavic tribes.

I don't speak Mongolian

OMG, how much full of shit can you even be?

>Russian state controled media using Ferguson shooting to portray US as a country that opresses its black population - 20.08.2014. "Language that ressembles the Cold War. Russia (Putin) is as much on white America`s side as the Soviet Union was."
I remember that. We had memes on the internet about "Black Russia" - a new Black state, with the leader of Novorossiyan rebels painted black

i read our newspapers here in britain and I'm just ashamed, most of it's opinion based news and the rest has little to no investigation at all. it's all about the tweeter news feeds.
i'd love to see if they're teaching individual thought in media studies

why does everyone shopped version?

Good.

why does everyone post the shopped version?*
woops

>ethnonationalists and moderate nationalists
>should support multiculti imperialist

Putin has always hated stormfags.

If it's any consolence at all, the UK papers will often comment on things that the US media will often try to pretend does not exist. That small thing alone is enough to embarrass them.

>Russian state controled media using Ferguson shooting to portray US as a country that opresses its black population - 20.08.2014. "Language that ressembles the Cold War. Russia (Putin) is as much on white America`s side as the Soviet Union was."
They so openly choose the negro side it was almost disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=fd2Ibw7wrvs

Pretty accurate

Still kind of bummed about not having .wang. Too much potential wasted with that.

>putin kicks out CIA op

i'd be more worried if he let them host freely to be honest

Putin is a commie. People who revere him as "savior of white race and an upholder of morality" are mouthbreathing retard kids

That's typical easymode Russian trolling m8.

Sorry, but ur leftist-shitheads is just a parody.

^that

but Rurik himself was a Finnic Varangian

Hi this is Stefan Molyneux from freedomainradio hope you're doing well.. SOOOOOEEHHH..

Cloudflare refused to protect daily stormer?
They protect ISIS sites

My view is that Russia, Ukraine Belarus etc are far more homogenous because it doesn't have these stupid liberals the government won't tolerate it, these liberals in the west fuel nazi sentiments. It basically creates a much smaller spectrum of opinion. There is some migration to Russia, but if they step out of line they get beaten. I'd happily live there if our countries weren't political enemies.

>tens of millions dead from nazism during ww2
>doesn't like neonazi scum
Who would have thought?

>To me, His Majesty is the anointed one, the rightful sovereign. He personifies the whole of Russia. It is not just since yesterday that he has been reigning and deciding the fate of the Russian people. When the decision of such a man is made and his course of action is determined, his faithful subjects must accept it whatever may be the consequences. And then let God's will be fulfilled. These views I have held all my life and with them I shall die."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Goremykin
----
Want to be a good patriot? Stop agitating and protesting against those in power, especially if they are right wing neo-tsarists. You were and always will be an empire, without it you won't exist as a state.

Russia, not so much as Belarus and Ukraine

I fucking hate foreigners who pretend to even barely understand how Russia works and this fucking ponytard acts like he's posting straight from Kremlin.

I don't know much about Belarus but I lived in Ukraine for 3 months, I remember noticing ethnic minorities quietly getting on with stuff. My friend told me that they just let them get on with it as long as they don't create any problems. Still I guess I didn't really stay long enough to get a complete picture.

Putin is a civic nationalist who hates Jews but don't care about race.

>Putin is a civic nationalist who hates Jews
What?

If have trouble understanding the dailystormer situation.
A lot of politicaly incorrect content was released nearly daily and nothing more than little butthurt.
A fat women died squashed by a car and suddenly the site is attacked by everyone.
Every time a Muslim run into a crowd with a truck a lot of people are apologetic and nothing happens.

>who hates Jews
Yeah, what?

Putin is a Jew-engineered scarecrow designed to make nationalism and identitarianism look bad in the eyes of the Western public so that they never get rid of SJWs

>A fat women died squashed by a car and suddenly the site is attacked by everyone.
IIRC they were ones pushing the plan to do some degenerate shit on her funerals. I've seen some of them here, on Sup Forums. There's no way to tolerate that kind of depravity.

When your mom kicks you out of the basement.

Not even my landlord can just kick me out of the basement like that. State law doesn't make it that easy.

He doesn't care he's doing it for propaganda purposes and to make trump look bad

>There is some migration to Russia, but if they step out of line they get beaten
That is plain wrong. They're diasporal and collectivist as fuck, and can get agressive. Islamic Caucasians are literally the mafia, and have ties with the police.