Iranian Ayatollah mocks Trump over handling of Charlottesville racism

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-ayatollah-us-charlottesville-racism-supreme-leader-ali-khamenei-supreme-leader-a7897836.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3DkzQ
nairaland.com/1086492/ayatollah-khomeinis-book-sex-shias
prophetofdoom.net/The_Little_Green_Book_Intro.Islam
councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=5406.0
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/irans-ayatollah-khomeini-and-qurans-endorsed-instructions-to-bestiality-and-necrophilia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.Let-me-explain-to-you-how-to-run-a-democracy

>inb4 a nuke lands on Tehran

Eh, who cares? Iran is based, and it will continue to take jabs at the country who works with the jews to undermine its sovereignty.

archive.is/3DkzQ

>Based persians start virtue signalling.

5-5-5 come-on-now

This

>"based"
Please examine the Iranian laws (which have existed since the relevant Fatwas were issued by Khomeni in 1979) regarding sex with infants and animals before you make yourself look more of a fool.
nairaland.com/1086492/ayatollah-khomeinis-book-sex-shias

>and animals

There is literally nothing wrong with sex with animals.

Fight me.

Sex with Goyim is Toiv'e

It's pretty smart of him. If trump is the guy who breaks the nuke deal, Iran will most likely be able to keep trading with Europe AND go forward with their nuke program. And frankly a nuclear Iran is probably the only thing that can save America from the Jews at this point.

You can't find a better source than this Nigerian forum you linked because I can't either.

If this isn't proof that this is all part of a grand plan, a Satanic conspiracy on the eve of a solar eclipse, then I don't know what is.

>a shitskin complaining about "racism"
made me think

> using kids to clear minefields
> based

muslims are so retarded

if Charlottesville happened in iran, the militia probably broken down the protest immediately and jailed or tortured protesters from both sides.

Coulda tried at least, user, here's 3 links to get you started, you lazy cunt:
prophetofdoom.net/The_Little_Green_Book_Intro.Islam
councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=5406.0
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/irans-ayatollah-khomeini-and-qurans-endorsed-instructions-to-bestiality-and-necrophilia/

Racism doesn't exist in Iran, unlike burgerstain.

>your shitposting ultimately led to the ayatollah to virtue signal on twitter about how Americans are the real racists

You have to go back Ahmed.

I'm Scottish and white, show flag or forever remain a sodomite, Ram-Jam.

Iran with all the sanctions,wars and even garbage Islam. Come to dominate the middle east. How? The Average iq in Iran is in the 80's, They should not be able to do what they have done. I truly think America and Iran are secretly allies.

they are very patriotic and they don't allow any kind of jewing. pretty sure it's all it takes to not be somewhat fucked

I used to think Iran was on our side. Apparently they are not and they have their own shitty agenda. I used to defend Iran a bit, but now I fully give Israel and Iran permission to destroy each other. It seems the white man has no allies but himself. Iran is no longer honorary aryan.