He's right, you know

He's right, you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, I learned to hate niggers by dealing with them.

You don't get born knowing that niggers are violent apes. Luckily, you just need the smallest amount of common sense and exposure to them to learn that they are.

You don't say mr Obama

Okay, Obama. So how do people become racist then? Is it taught, is it experience? How come these sorts of people always spout this line without going further and explaining why people become racist?

That's fine, but that's not going to get through collectivists who only view people as skin color.

So why is the blonde kid turning his face away from the blacks then?

True. You learn to hate niggers by experiencing them once you're older

I call bullshit on that

This animosity people have towards other groups and ethnicities is a natural fear that is the result of our own oxytocin.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

And yes, I have read it, subjects were given oxytocin supplements and the results shown that those who took the supplements had more in group bias than those who did not.

I never hated or liked Obama but he should stop acting as if he can save the whole world and teach us grade school lessons that most people should know by now, everybody's a critic and a hypocrite I'll never take anything he says seriously.

This. There's studies that show that people who live around niggers tend to hate them more. Even subconsciously when they say they aren't "racist". It's why you have people in white places like Washington state, or Vermont, talk about how they love diversity.

It's like saying "no one is born hating facehugging xenomorphs" or blue-haired "communists" -- okay so what? Yeah we aren't psychic from birth.

He's right, we're not born with it. It's something that develops at around three months old:

>"While newborn infants demonstrated no spontaneous preference for faces from either their own- or other-ethnic groups, 3-month-old infants demonstrated a significant preference for faces from their own-ethnic group. These results suggest that preferential selectivity based on ethnic differences is not present in the first days of life, but is learned within the first 3 months of life."

Divider in chief now wants to heal w ABCs

yeah, people learn from experience!

>Divider in chief

That's Trump.

Came here to post this and check those digits

So what? That just prove that people who hate other people because of their skin color is doing it because they have shit to back it up with.

It just shows that people who hate other people because of their skin color arnt just doing it randomly, they are doing it because they have shit to back it up with.*

Americans are so fucking retarded to glorify a tweet from a quote that was made by a terrorist who ran a group known for bombings against civilians, landmines and torture.

Seriously all Americans should just off themselves and let the Brits have back the lands. Christ.

bullshit on that nigga, I was born with my glock and I popped ten in a nigga's dome first thing even before the doctor slapped my ass and when he did I gave him them 88s and got up on my momma's pearly white tittys for real nigga and after that I kill 10 niggas every day don't even give a fuck what else is up cuz I'm real you know

Look Obama, I know black people are only black because God put them in a hot part of the world, and it's so they don't get sunburned

but we are about Blood and Soil, you have your lands we have ours

I would like to inquire the knowledge on how Donald John Trump will possibly repossess the status of being free from any injury from this wonderful retort

>62 B
62 billion people commented?
Seems legit

Patently untrue.

best thing to do for racists to unlearn racism is to roam the streets wearing masks and hit things with blunt objects. that'll make people tolerant

Obama doesn't know about or understand our ex president agreement. Ex presidents retire, keep quiet, and engage in charity work or hobbies. They don't engage in US politics. In exchange, they're not hauled off to prison for the many crimes they commit during their presidency. If Obama wants to ignore this understood arrangement, then it is time he be held accountable for the actions during his terms in office.

We're anons. We're no-one.

Unless you're a Sandnigger that is.

Explain

Shouldn't you take care of your country first?
Why even give two shits about U.S.

Why have I been disgusted by niggers and poos since the tender age of 5 then.

Ofc hes right,he hate them because we had to deal with them and know better about all their fuckery

>people hate niggers even more after having one for president for 8 years
really made my vocal cords go hmmmm

Allright. Mandela was part of the ANC which was a political party but they were pretty violent against the government/apartheid.

Mandela ran a wing called "umkhonto wo siwze" or smthn like that. They were responsible for bombings all across SA with oficials and civilian deaths as a result. Numurous of those happened.

They also tortured people who were against their party, they liked using the tires to burn them you know like those rekt WEBMs where they put a tire on a nigger's head and burn him with it. Mandela's wife was also a murderer and he still married her.

They had a landmine campaign against the goverment on city roads and shit but they stopped doing that because it killed a shit ton of civilians.

I mean look it up senpai, he was on the terror list until like 2000 and some shit. South Africa went to shit when he was president with 1/3 women getting raped in their lifetime and murders happening daily. He was also a die hard commie. We all know how they think. Fuck Mandela. fuck the cucks who were seeing him as a hero when he died.

PUT FUCKING COMMAS FOR A LIST. FUCKING NIGGER

No one is born knowing how to walk, talk and not shit his pants, either...

This

Ask the 'welcoming' german towns how they are feeling about their new-germans nowadays

>white kids laughing at the funny looking ape
>asian baby wondering how such a thing came to existence
>black baby knows he will leave soon

No, but it's "normal" for children to pick on every kid who is different, be it colour of skin or a disability or wearing poor clothes.

Always has been, always will be. It is not taught, it is natural. It' s in our genes.

Unironically this. I was pretty left-leaning until I moved to America for college. That bumped me pretty full-on centre. Then I signed a lease on a house in one of their neighbourhoods because it was cheap and I didn't know any better. It took me 13 hours to say "fuck niggers dude" in complete seriousness. Living around and among them will almost always push you over to he hating them side unless they break you so bad you just turn into a wigger and emulate them.

Beacause reflexion come when we're older

Look at that average guy. Wedding ring, blazer over the shoulder. It's not like he bombed a bunch of brown people in the Middle East or anything like that. Politicians are cool man I wanna fight wars for them

>racism is developped through experience.

No shit

end of discussion

"look mom, a nigger"

>Nobody has feelings when they are born, therefore all of your feelings are invalid

He quoted a known terrorist....Mandela deserves the rope

yeah looking it up now so i have ammo when some stupid fuck brings that up today. thanks friend

I thought they did tests on kids with dolls and all the kids thought that the black dolls were uglier than the white ones?

>That's Trump.
Oh, There was no division during either of Obama's terms? Everything changed as soon as the past election cycle happened?

Then how did the Democrats lose their majority in Congress and the Senate during Obama's first term? Did the Tea Party not exist in your timeline?

Hes right no one is born racist but they become racist by dealing with them

Everyone is.

Also what is Barry doing peeking through a window of naked children? Especially after all the hot dog and pizza rumours. What a creepy faggot.

>unless they break you so bad you just turn into a wigger and emulate them.
You confused niggers with Jews

Can you prove it? Are there any scientific studies showing that a human being isn't born with preferences towards race?

this

You learn fire is hot by getting burnt dont you nigger

I usually don't hate niggers but I particularly hate that fucking nigger.

No one is born with facial hair. Therefore beards are a social construct thag must be taught.

>no one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin
Yes they are. There have literally been psychology studies done that show even toddlers prefer white-skinned dolls over brown-skinned dolls.

FPBP

Go kill yourself nigger