How do we fight the LGBT movement Sup Forums?

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta

Kill them all

Sit and wait while we let millions of muslims into the west, of course.

Throw them off buildings

i meant legally, we aint in no hot war just yet

It'll solve itself. The gays will end up clashing and purging the Muslims then the gays will all die off because they don't have children.

we need to stop the (((scientists))) helping gays out by developing birth tech for them

Gay men are the workhorses of that movement. Alienate them from the rest of the rainbow alphabet and there is no one left who is capable of organizing everything. The whole movement will fall apart quickly once the gay men leave.

Simple, dont become one or "experiment" the rest will take care of itself in a generation or two.... what is hip today will be out in the future when a decade or so has passed and the suicide rate in that community skyrockets

If I wanna suck a dick in my free time you're not going to stop me faggot. I can put my dick in sluts and put dick in my mouth because I am free to do so.

isnt the suicide rate very high in lgbt communities already?
>:D

You forgot to change your flag to the rainbow one retard

>gays will all die off because they don't have children.
this

it's why their numbers have been dwindling since they were first discovered in the 50's

I don't identify with the gay pride movement. I think it's really fucking stupid to feel pride over what genitals you like. I like cock and I like pussy, I don't want the state interfering with that, that's it. I don't need to tell the world or wear it like a badge of honor.

If you can't beat em, join em!

We don't have to. The LGBT movement is already alienating gay men. Because apparently being a gay man = being a sexist cis het white scum that hates women so much you would rather shove it up some guys crapshoot rather than touch a vagina.

Because of this, the LGBT movement is going to kill itself.

this

You can't we're Satan's agents, the Fallen. We're coming to corrupt your kids. We're gonna replace the Bible with Moloch's Verses, dress your first born son up as a princess and make him do the willy dance live on Ellen DeGeneres while the ghost of Jimmy Saville DJs.

Motherfuckers, homosexuality has existed since the dawn of time.

Do a search for "catamite" and "the passion of the cut sleeve"

It aint going anywhere anytime soon.

see

ofc mental disorders have existed since humans captain obvious

They do a good job doing that themselves

CHECKMATE CIS SCUM

Make em' sex positive.
Raise a child away from degeneracy and explain that you'll neck the little nigger if they want GRIDS.

>2 Male bathrooms

>b-but muh feminine benis

You're doing the right thing bi user. If the LGBT lot didn't flaunt their sexuality and make perverse displays at their "pride" events, maybe they wouldn't be getting so much hate.

I always say there's a difference between a gay and a faggot. With the former, you'll only find out he's such if you ask him. The later will be forcing his lifestyle down your throat every second, will have the LGBT flag on his social media and will act flamboyant to tell the world they're gay without having to actually say it. It's a religion to them.