She wanted to become an Olympic athelte

And then Trump killed her with a car. How dare this happen in America?

They should use a picture of her with a different angle #StopFatErasure

Look at all these people taking selfies
That's the only reason they are there

I'd be pissed off if I was killed and some fuckers put my face on a picket fence to make a point

What's was her event "power eating"

I want to spit on her.

kek

She was a Marxist agitator. She would have loved the attention. The whole reason she was out there was to be seen virtue signaling.

She's was on a dirty bulk for some time

White single moms and low iq shitskins. Shocking

well now she's burning in hell so she's not loving anything

>trump victim

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Is there a video that shows her being hit? I must have missed it among the 900 shill threads that week.

What kind of sick fuck wouls hit that.

She wasn't event directly hit by the Dodge.

she was actually, there's an angle where she flies over the car in front that got crashed into and she lands on the windshield

She died of obesity before the car hit her.

Did the car hit her so hard that her pants flew off?

>she was actually, there's an angle where she flies over the car in front that got crashed into and she lands on the windshield
no, she lands on the windshield of the car the Dodge crashes into. How she could have died from this is beyond me. Maybe she died of a sudden onset of diabetes.

Lol. Lard killed her you hippie shits.
Get fucked by a train.

Likely heart attack.

Hans, that's exactly what I said.

she probably died from blunt force trauma mostly caused by the momentum of her own mass

TRIGGER WARNING! Rare footage of her being treated at the ER:

#Spacehug #TriggerWarning #SummerOfHate #HellSeger

She died from being a fat sack of shit

lol
these very people that pushing fat acceptance yet not using her fat feminist picture
thats right
feminism killed her
feminism killed whales heyer

>She wanted to become an Olympic athelte

Damn, how will the American hotdog eating contest team ever recover from this?

lol Trump victim... What a load of phony baloney!

You can see her go flying in this.

Coal burning and eating aren't olympic sports OP

oh nooooooooooooooooooo

what the FUCK is that

Why do even have that saved?

god dam, even the people turning the guy are obese themselves

Kim please nuke us already, the fat useless people will die off, the strong will survive and rebuild

>Trump Victim!
>WE MOURN OUR DEMOCRACY
There isn't enough rope on the face of the fucking earth to hang all these opportunistic commie dirtbags.

>Trump has telekinetic powers
GOD EMPEROR IS BLESSED

Hey, check this hot take: people only care about her death because she's a pretty white girl. If she were a black man it wouldn't be in the news. Hashtag blacklivesmatter

>Pretty
Fake News. Shame.

It's a nice reminder of the fuck ups we keep alive trough taxes. It keeps the hate burning on those days I feel a bit down.

Reminder that the Grand Mac Relay hasn't been officially accepted into the Olympic itinerary yet.

#NotAllRepublicans
#DodgeWillNotDevideUs

How many commies does it take to stop a speeding Dodge Challenger?

>... all of them

Is that the whale that died on the ground next to the car?

Does anyone have any videos of the event?

>pic

Who keeps feeding these things? They should be jailed.

>pretty
Pretty fat

Woa. She clearly didn't have a single chance to dodge that.

> Olympic athlete
In what? Eating burgers?

Is it a requirement to be jobless to attend these protests? It's always the unwashed NEETs who attend.

This is why we have to rebrand quickly, or conservatism will be forbidden in this country.

We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and Trump gets impeached, and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, and not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever.

Is virtue signaling now an Olympic sport?

shill

>olympic athlete
>at 32
Nigga to even have a chance at tryouts you have to have been training since you were 8

Such a waste.

It makes me want to train 1000 antifa to fighting fitness

Imagine if we all did THAT

Those are some nice professionally made signs you got there.

Heather Heifer