GERMANY, NO!!!!

GERMANY, NO!!!!

So apperently ther german elite force KSK are all fuckin nazis (we always knew it)
br.de/nachrichten/tagesschau/tagesschau-bundeswehr-abschiedsfeier100.html

At an farewell party of an officer they thought it would be a good idea to hire a hooker, do the hitler salute, do an opstaclecourse with a chopped of pig head while hearing nazi music.

What does this mean?

And why do they do this? Don't they have black or muslim members in this SF Group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8WiFX1bADg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire german military is pretty right wing and nationalistic

>opstaclecourse
A what now? A popsicle course?

Yum.

Where is the coup then?

fuck...obstacle course...

germans are pervert subhumans

this
only nazis, russian """germans"""" and other white trash in the army

this is why they want to undermine the military with womyn. they dont know comradeship im elite forces and will betray their people.

Don't you with me, Hans. Please tell me you're being truthful. Do you have any idea on the opinions of the generals? Do they fuckin' hate Merkel and co.?

Not for much longer user. They will now muslimize your army. You have my sympathy, grandson of a nazi ahah

Good...i hope they will losse their jobs and are going to flip burgers to survive.

Fuck them nazis!

>opstaclecourse
Hinterbahn, it's a fucking HINTERBAHN.

Never. German military is purposfully kept small and underequiped. They are wearker than they were under versal treaties. Why do you think merkel shills for "european army"? If she put more power into german military she would end up agains the wall in no time.

they despise all politicians, as most officers in any military do.
There was almost a mutiny when our current Minister of Defense wanted to rename some bases and I think she backed down, at least in case of the Rommel Barracks.

The Base Commander threatened to not comply with the order, and he had his generals backing.

Based

aren't high testosterone men usually right wing?

German military is weak anyways, saw a clip of them doing some training. Even conscripts here do better.

>muslim members
Implying Muslims don't love Hitler

Wonder what song by sturmwehr they played.

That's not what the article says. It says KSK raided a place after reports of someone playing music. Music is haram.

you're gonna have some competition at McDoggo's, friendly anarchochromosomali.

Son, you have to improve your german by a fucking lot!

>popsicle course
>THERE ARE OVER 30 INNOCENT CIVILIANS BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN THAT BUILDING BY ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS
>YOUR MISSION IS TO INFILTRATE AND ELEIMINATE THE ENEMY BEFORE THEY EXECUTE ALL THE HOSTAGES ON LIVE VIDEO
>BE AWARE THE ENEMY IS HIGHLY TRAINED AND HAS ALHMEED HAZZSHIK ALAZARIDD THE FAMED 'SHADOW OF MUHAMMAD" IN THEIR RANKS
>HE IS AN EXPERT IN TRAPS IED AND AMBUSH TACTICS
>IT IS BELIEVED TO OUR KNOWLEDGE THAT HE IS IN POSSESSION OF
>PINK AND GREEN ICEE POPSICLES AND HAS HAD AMPLE TIME TO LAY OUT A DEFENSE LATTICE

No, bundeswehr is full of turks and other subhumans

>full of turks

No. But plenty of russians.

If it's anything like in Austria then the entire military is Nazis.

Not true. Half of the company were turks and arabs

BfV is apparently very anti-left

remember g 20 hamburg?
cops wounded by antifa.
hamburg devastated.
ask italians how much their Reparti Mobili are afraid of communists.
the only thing dangerous of antifa is coming in contact with their fluids which will get you diseases most of the times.

of yours?

We had exactly 4 in my entire battaillon.

nothing will happen, they can't efford to loose one of their wonderboys.

Just wait a week or two, and everthing is forgotten.

Why is everyone so intolerant of a peaceful German/Muslim alliance?

Where where you stationed ? I was in Fürst-Wrede in Munich

>demanding that your elite combat units be globalist fucking queers

Yeah, good luck with that. Globalcucks are definitely going for the zerg strategy, they plan on spamming thousands of low cost, unskilled nigger units onto the battlefield to overwhelm the chads

>implying EU army wouldn't shoot them all
Unless they plan to fill it with non-Europeans....

Nothing that a baton and teargas can't fix.

Hope for the German yet?

What is this trouble all about?

That is exactly what a SF troop is going to do in every country. They are chads and not afraid of anything.

I don't see the problem here.
Work hard, party hard!

Hahahahaha, my sides.

My friends in the army are all right wing, sjw rejecting winners of life.

I think it's the same for all armies in Europe.

Where's that pic of the German forces involved in a group training exercise that needed to use broomsticks because there weren't enough guns for them all?

Swear I've seen that before.

that is so un pc, that is hillarious.

Kek the 75th rangers had a tshirt going around that simply said NO LIVES MATTER in the same font the nigs use.

Just big boys having some fun.

Nothing to see here.

>as witnessed by one female
Why do women have to ruin everything? Put them all in cages

Fuckin' based KSK. Deserves one coat each. 11/10. Would roman salute again.

>all fuckin nazis
What does that even mean these days...
>I don't want mass migration
RACIST EBIL NASI

Yes indeed.

Know many people who served in Afghanistan, they all tell me how KSK are batshit crazy from PTSD and the shit they make them do. He also told american Delta Force sometimes massacres entire villages with suspected Taliban activity, but I think he is exaggerating, got to be bullshit.

Left wing / right wing
youtube.com/watch?v=D8WiFX1bADg

hahahaha leftyfags debating with antifaggots, Shill galore
pic related

I never served with Germans, only trained with them. I served on a JTF with SAS and we had a kill list. Anyone on that kill list and anyone near that person on the list would die.

Ha ha ha!

And almost all European armies are criminally underfunded, most forced to buy foreign equipment making them dependent of external powers and routed in case of war, with employees coming from civilian backgrounds earning more than highly experienced or long term serving equivalents. As a rule most armies in Europe hate the political class but their oaths and low power prevent them from moving against enemies within.

Our own military has been massively expanded by increasing their budget to 2% if the governmental funds from 1.something.

Armies in Europe have been fucked over since the end of the cold war like nothing else, and worse is that fact that probably like in my country they are prohibited by law to actually talk about it outside the chain of command that surprise surprise ends with political appointees of then political class usually without any real connection to the military.

Joy.

I just hope that the new stance of the US forces at least our gov to increase funding constantly for some time.

Extra thing to consider is that there is unspecified chatter that the latest conflict areas they were deployed to shady stuff was done that they had to be complicit in, in particularly by american high command.

So yeah, odd day that nationalists in a east European country have to place their hopes in Trump, and that he will manage to somehow usurp globalist control over not just the US but satellite countries as well.

However that might have been by design as a fall back. Dunno.

WELL I GUESS THEY MUST BE DRAWN AND QUARTEED FOR THINKING FOR THEMSELVES EH GUYS!?!?!

That's exactly what they plan

Not even sure if the story is true, the comments of that woman were more than fishy

What were you expecting in the west?
It is lost

shut up you filthy nazi scum. that women has been raped several times by this nazi officer and has the right that her voice is heard.

>filthy nazi scum
>posts with NatSoc flag

Now who would be the omega version?

Italy is the same.

we will hunt down the (((bitch))) and the masonic (((journalists))) - they are allready dead meat .

KSK - Calw

wrong again nigger , they will double their income when they join blackwater , and later on they will break your legs . and now fukk off Untermensch

Germans must disband thier most elite soldiers and replace them with women.

won`t happen - we will search and destroy masonic structures within the army and isolate them

Fucking unreal

Explain how a place of omega dweebs like Sup Forums went right wing then.

>Die Recherchen beruhen auf Angaben einer Augenzeugin. Sie schilderte, dass sie von einem befreundeten Soldaten zu der Abschiedsfeier auf einer Schießanlage in der Nähe von Stuttgart als "Hauptpreis" für den Kompaniechef eingeladen wurde. "Hauptpreis" meint in diesem Fall Sex. Die Frau war damit einverstanden, sollte kein Geld dafür bekommen.

So she's a hooker that would have no reason at all to lie about this, right? Right?

Hindernislauf

>the only witness is literally some dumb hooker

lel

It's sarcasm Swissbro

They are degenerates. Whoever hires hookers can't be a Nazi.

>And why do they do this? Don't they have black or muslim members in this SF Group?

No doubt they're about to get diversified after this headline.

I'll bet the next incoming class has a couple of Turks, maybe an African, and a bull-dyke.

>sollte kein Geld dafür bekommen

What was she paid in instead? Gummy bears?

Underrated

>What does this mean?
They got crazy good parties is what it means ma man.