Is it already happening?

Is it already happening?

cnbc.com/2017/08/16/china-vs-india-border-confrontation-in-the-himalayas-gets-serious.html

It's time to invest in India

A bunch of faggots shooting at each other in the most remote mountains in the world is not news. It's propaganda for the domestic consumption bot both China and India. Nothing is going to happen to significantly change the status quo.

Was the alliance a mistake?

Imminent shitstorm.

who do you side with Sup Forums?

WW3 by tomorrow comfirmed

poo in loo or communist chink?
i'll go with the rope

India, China is protecting pakis as a proxy, pakis need to be erradicated before Jews

the last time china and india went to war, poos got BTFOED

>assigned male

IT WAS THE SMARTEST THING WE DID IN A WHILE

India is on the rise

Wait so this China vs India shit had some basis in reality and wasn't just shitposting

Black sun for everyone

This, so much this.

deadline for WW3 by china was 19th Aug. so yeah pretty close.

they caught a curry taxi driver regularly using a back alley near my house to shit in. he was chased off a couple of times by shop owners then the taxi company used gps to find who it was shitting in the street all the time. not sure if it was an indian or a paki though.

Jesus Christ how fucking ignorant are you? Yes, it's real. Yes, it's been building up for months. Pay some fucking attention to real news outside of Sup Forums once in a sodding while.

pretty sure it was a curry nigger, pakis hate poos so it's not likely that they share similar habits

>>pakis hate poos so it's not likely that they share similar habits

there is street shitting in pakistan. nowhere near as much as in india but it is a problem three too. but im pretty sure the taxi shitter was indian becuase theres heaps of them in my area.