Seriously, stop refusing to date trans men. It just makes you a bigoted asswipe

Seriously, stop refusing to date trans men. It just makes you a bigoted asswipe.

this is shit we joked about in 5th grade and now it's reality

but they have metal litmus

They can't give me children

If it isn't fat, doesn't have facial hair, and has a natural pussy, I'll probably fuck it.

Your faggot comrades will still fuck you, colon communist.

Sorry but Mr Slave doesn't like to pound vag

>Eat this plate of shit
>No.
>WHY WON'T YOU EAT THE SHIT YOU FUCKING BIGOT?!

I'd totally be down dating an FtM is (s)he was manly enough.
t.booty-bandit

For reference, would totally smash and suck his 'dick'

Traps I understand.
But this shit seems so disgusting & unnatural I will never get it.
Men can do Everything Better than women, including being women but women Never match up to Men.
FTM's never look or sound convincing. Shoulders are way too thin, facial hair too scraggly, faces wrong shape.

don't you have an unconscious hetero to +rapepoz?

Gays don't like vaginas, you can look like a man with all the surgery in the world but you still have a vagina in the bedroom

these people are the most fukced lol

>gays dont want them because they have vagina
>straights dont want them because they look like dudes or bearded dykes
>lesbians don't want them because they look like dudes

>Seriously, stop refusing to date trans men. It just makes you a bigoted asswipe.

>forced to fuck sombody you dont want to fuck
>isnt that rape?
>REEEEE BIGOT

transmen doesn't exist, sorry sweetie

>short humerus

It looks so unnatural. The proportions are all wrong.

The only reason men reject someone is "You are ugly"

However we are trained from birth that saying that is a terrible thing, so we make up an excuse every time

If the tranny was hot, he'd get fucked
If someone says "I don't like trans people" they mean you are ugly

Exactly.
At least plenty of Traps look convincing.
But this never works.

Did all the /lgb people from /lgbt/ just move to Sup Forums after /lgbt/ got flooded with mentally ill attention whores? The amount of fagfags on Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

Hope the alt right come and kick in your door

If trannies want dates, they need only go to Sup Forums. Loads of single guys there just want a hole to lose their mess in, and they aren't too fussy about what it is, a mouth is a mouth to them, stubble or not.

y-you don't mind traps, user? :3

>White women, you need to stop breeding with white men!
>White men, if you're not fucking other men, you're bigots!
I wonder who could blah blah blah . . .

smelling asswater pants is the perfect date under the moon

>An Irish Trap
You're not that Chloe Salpa one from Chaturbate, are you? Although I'd put him past "Trap" material now since he has Tits.
Never heard of any other Irish Traps.

This.

nope.
there are like, only a couple hundred or so though so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of them.
Majority are ugly pikeys too so.
We exist however.

>be gay
>relationship is all about fucking eachother
>trans "man" has non functional genitalia
>can't fuck you
>you are a bigot for not wanting a relationship with that
do you even understand what being gay means?

>transitioning to become a manlet
hahahaha

setting your standards pretty high I see

Do you actually Pass?
I see no reason for being a Trap only if you pass desu.
If you Pass post a Timestamp with half your face covered or some shit.

this is when I screech chaser at you and don't send a picture and you assume I don't pass instantly.
But honestly, idk but I get told I do by whoever knows, ik people that view Sup Forums though so I'm gonna not send a picture because people finding out would make the fact that I moved so people wouldn't know pointless, so.

i wont put my dick into a male asshole and i definitely wont stick my dick up an injury. the fuck is wrong with you people? i thought its a meme, but you guys are really mentally ill. sad but true

Honestly, it must suck transitioning to a male. Women are short in nature generally. The manlet meme isn't a meme. Poor girls.

Doesn't really matter if you're a Dom cause all you do is get your dick sucked and fuck the asshole

this is when I screech chaser at you and don't send a picture and you assume I don't pass instantly.
Lol Yea I don't get this, trans people say they want to be loved all the time & then when a Lad does show interest in them they do exactly what you said
I get where you're coming from, I'm guessing you live in Dublin? Can't imagine there being many Traps in the Countryside

They generally have it easier desu, at least they don't have the curse that some mtfs have in being like 6'2 heh, poor fuckers.

ehm, most of them are just insecure hons desu, a lot are probably worried about being left once the man finds an actual woman too because we are kinda useless seeing as we can't reproduce so.
Also, yeah, Dublin, they're all in the cities, never heard of one in the countryside, everyone knows each other there so you'd never get away with it.

Wait. Fucking five foot manlet gymnasts always have these same gay proportions.

100% assure you that Ben Franklin did NOT say that.

I'd like to imagine I'd pass by you on the street someday & think "jaysus that doll there has a nice arse" without ever knowing
I understand, like I'm interested in Traps now because I'm 22 but I don't know about 10 years in the future because I do want a large family.
Must be a bit of a shite situation to be in alright.

>be a woman
>be sexually attracted to men
>get a """"sex change"""" to a man and drastically narrow your potential pool of sexual and romantic partners
>get mad and yell at people for not wanting to have sex with you

what do they mean by this?

They're women.
They literally have the brains of children. Do not expect rational thought from them.

Bump :)

Like a shop-owner, we have the right to refuse service to anyone.
we won't bake your cakes
we will not date your mutilated men/women
we in difference to you want to procreate.

>if you don't let a gay man rape you you're a bigot

I'm ready for the collapse bros.

haha most people are pretty thick but other traps and trannies or whatever spend enough time that they feel they can easily know when they see one.

But yeah, that's the problem hah, maybe when the ((artificial wombs)) come about the mentally ill will have a chance.

Yeah because men are "bigots" for not wanting to date a man who looks like a man in a dress. He/she/it also has a voice like a man, hands like shovels, walks like a man, and has a mutilated cock that looks like an axe wound for a pussy. Who clearly has mental heath issues.

Lol ye if (((they))) allow Artificial Wombs tho
I've gotta be honest a Redpilled Passing Trap who visits Sup Forums is ideal Relationship material, not gonna lie.

This attitude will never catch. Too far for normies. A couple of the crazier trannies will screech it but everyone else including other trannies will ignore it.

Note that all of this is happening in a club. Does Sophie look for boyfriends at the gay club?

>jokes
>drawn better
2/10

Eh, big fucking deal, it's still right.

Kek
i remeber this fitting comic
>its 2056
>police stops car
>what the matter sir
>you cant drive here sir
>why
>human rights activists are protesting discriminatio
>w-what activists
>Coprophiliacs
>damn these sick fucks
>Sir, get out of the car, youre charged with Hate speech and discriminating against an minority
>panel showing the protestors
>FACES IN SCHOOL FOOD NOW , stop discrimination
>Inclusion is a human Right
Etc etc

If a woman gives birth to twins, but they are a centaur and a minotaur, are they fraternal?

Yeah? A lot of us are here desu, the problem is they're either AIDS infested sluts or too mentally ill to support a relationship.
Glad to be the second one, it'd be good to be able to reproduce though, will probably off myself before the chinks take over the country.

You're probably better off with a real woman so you can save Ireland where I can't.

no, it means that she got fucked by a bull.

I'm confused. Are trans-men former men that become girls, or girls that become men? I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but I can't wrap my brain around mental diseases.

Thank you user

girls that become men. the worst kind.

>here's your coffee, you want some poop in that?
>no, that would ruin it
>stop being a bigot, here I'm going to put lots and lots of poop in it.

So you don't tell your partners that you had gotten a sex change?

I'd still wanna give girls like you the chance at happiness for however long you've got
Since you don't have the same iq & personalities as women you'd probably better Relationship partners

I don't think he's stupid enough to cut his dick off
Some (the best) of them know that that is a fruitless pursuit.

Ah, back in the old days when the men were men and the women were...also men?

Yes
Ancient Greeks & Romans saw their what their women were really like after they gave them the freedom we did & thus turned to Traps.

Dayum you tell em gurl

When's she gonna learn to draw?

Stop oppressing her. She identifies as a capable artist, so you have to recognize her you shitlord.

forget that low-t soyboy, post pic now, blur face if you like.

>asshair