Be honest: do you hate other races because of their culture/behavior or do you hate them because they look different?

be honest: do you hate other races because of their culture/behavior or do you hate them because they look different?

even blacks who agree with you and smart minorities you guys seem to hate. you would rather have meth head rednecks than a black scientist? what made you think this way?

survival
All other races have deep animus toward whites, everyone openly hates white people.

I hate other races because they're unproductive and leech off our labour

east asians are much more hard-working and productive than whites though

>black scientist

ah trick question

Every race hates the other races because they're different, that's just basic biology. The fact that non-whites have shitty cultures just makes it even easier

I consider them honolaly whites

I hate Ben Shapiro because he is a manlet, a white-knight and a jew.

>'our' labour
>a fucking croat, an eastern european
bitch what, aren't you're the ones leeching off france and germany and whatnot?

>our labour

The sheer height of this delusion.

I don't hate other races. I just prefer my own. I care about my own race. I want my race to be secure and to thrive. At the moment it isn't doing that thanks to opposition from various groups. At the moment we are being dispossessed. I just want a land that we can call our own, a land for white people. And deep down, that's what all of us here (excepting shills) want. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have a problem with their media-misguided beliefs fucking up the systems that have allowed so much scientific development in the last 100 years. Results do not matter, it is how oppressed you are and what skin colour you have. The rest of the world has benefited immeasurably from white universities. Now we are subverting the efforts of those institutions. The massive anti-white agenda of universities across America and the western world is going to put us at a massive disadvantage. China and India don't do that, it is academic survival of the fittest. Which is how it should be. If we were attacked by aliens tomorrow, and we required our best and brightest minds to solve the problem of alien invasion, you would see the racial bullshit out of universities instantly.

I'm talking globally, you dip

>do you hate other races
I don't hate any other race. If I wanted to live in Mexico, I'd move to Mexico. I'm not interested in having Mexico move here.

I suppose that's considered "hate" today.

I honestly don't hate other races. My workplace is very (((diverse))) so I work with minorities all day every day. I judge individuals based on their actions, not masses based on their race.

This doesn't prevent me from wanting to safeguard a future for my own race though. My being a white nationalist has nothing to do with hating others and everything to do with loving my people's history, culture and existence.

>you guys
>you
>you all

Fuck OFF.

I try not to be racist, I really do.

But when I see the same stereotypes being proven again and again, it's so frustrating.

What helps me recover is going to a jazz concert. I don't like the music but the black people there are wonderful.

I used to hate people because of their behavior but then I realized that their behavior is rooted in their culture

why do so many of you nufagets come here and not lurk moar!

You're a slav, a wholly diferent phenotype than nordics, meds, anglos

you have nothing to do with americans or western europeans

the majority of people descended from other races generally repulse me on an individual basis due to their ugliness (niggers, abos, arabs), smell (poos, niggers, whites), way of speaking (chinks, whites, niggers), etc.

but behavior and wide reaching cultural/societal effects outweigh that stuff by far

bc they enjoy being the bottom of the earth, idc where theyre from

for me it isnt about the color of thier skin but the behaviour of the individuals. but those individuals the are mis behaving are blacks so they are targeted for the mis conducted.

>equal wage and rights is an important goal
>dont mind non-fundamentalist religious people (e.g most muslims)
>dont mind non-heterosexual marriage
>getting rid of workplaces and using saved resources on getting rid of more work + letting people who do not have work live comfortably is a good thing
>the media industry is cancer
>facebook et al. is cancer
>patents and closed standards/ecosystems are cancer
>against jews and isreal
>against waste of resources and consumerism and trading off recycling vs cheap practices
>violence-promoters and users from antifa are cancer
>violence-promoters and users from alt-right are cancer
>democracy is not the right way to do things because it favours dishonesty in taking advantage of impressionable people
>the orwellian/huxleyian direction countries seem to be progressing in is harmful
idk what I am but definitely too normie for the average Sup Forumsack but still too extreme to be normie