The Netherlands has been without government for 155 days

>The Netherlands has been without government for 155 days

Still?

And yet life goes on. Really makes you think

Fuck the Netherlands to be honest

>The Netherlands is not a real country, since ever.

>>The Netherlands has been without government for 155 days

Kek get on our level

>541 days of government negotiations

We were cool with being the first to legalize weed and prostitution, two victimless crimes.
Now we are mini-USA. Divided, and full with retarded SJW's.

Which country should I move to? I am considering Australia

Trying to snatch our record of 589 days, dutchies?

A non-country deserve a non-government.

Australia is a shithole. Try NZ.

What a coincidence hahaha

Lol ''non-country'' guess who has beter livingstandards

Are Māori niggers or can I tap without being a degenerate?

I was considering somewhere quiet in Tennessee

Argentina. It's the last Diets country according to Thierry Baudet.

Not true. The house and the senate are still in place, as well as all levels of local government.

What you mean to say is that the Netherlands has been without an executive branch for 155 days, but you're wrong about that too. The old cabinet is still in place until a new one is formed.

How about you stay here and join the burgermilitie

Please stop harassing the windmill wankers

>Now we are mini-USA. Divided, and full with retarded SJW's.
We are worse. We don't even have free speech. Thank the regressive left.

And we're doing fine, don't worry about us.

We've been a minority government for a few years now, and due to it absolutely fucking nothing happens.

There's something extremely western about having a bureaucracy so efficient that political opinions are glorified notes for the organization's idea box.

I live in den haag, I dont really think its worth fighting for.

you are to blame for importing all those muds into your small enclave. hope for a biblical flood to wash away all the degeneracy that corrupted the beautiful dutch culture.

But Giovanni, our country is objectively better.

im sorry for you that you arent a based saxonfag

Isn't your country literally run by the mob?

Does it even matter if they do?

For example Austria has had the same two parties in charge for more than half a century, and the last couple decades they've done jackshit except throwing away taxmoney and bend over to the EU

Says the one with the EU emblem

People should really consider saving a nice place like Europe instead of always trying to fall back on this hellblasted continent that in reality is just as cucked as you are

I love TN. I'm from Chicago and I've visited TN a few times, knowing people who own vacation homes there in the foothills of the mountains. It would be nice to live near a city like Nashville with an original character, but also near mountains, and the state is decked with medium sized towns that are all white and leftist-free. You just need a career that doesn't demand you be a slave to the jew city life and the oppressive commute. They also have really mild, nothing winters compared to what I'm used to. I'm just trying to decide on a career that would work for keeping me out of the city slavery system. I currently rely on being around population density to make money. Looking for a good trade to learn.

I'm considering learning to become a gold or silver smith but I that's mostly for my psychological wellbeing, I don't know if there's much demand for that kind of thing in TN. It'd be nice if there was.

Reunification with the rest of Germany when?

Only if you elect the AfD.