Original thread
Just thought thread rebirth needed
(pic unrelated?)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897979895430742016
twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits + Predictions?

Bump. Sadly the original thread got deleted

Do you like the pic?

Bump

RLEDTPTTCBS

or, in numbers, using 1,2,...,10,11...

in hex

283F1BC6D9E86D3

divide it in groups of 6

283F1B and C6D9E8 and 6D3

add the 3 hex numbers

283F1B+C6D9E8 = ef1903
ef1903 + 6D3 = ef1fd6

This is the hex code of a number

#EF1FD6

What color is this? Pink, aka light purple.

Pic related

Bumpu

Be mindful

Awan dumped DNC emails and data to wiki leaks to coincide with their orchestrated smoking gun meeting with Don jr.

Repost from last thread:

>Stay tuned. Major, multiple Tick Tocks. 3 different fronts--MAJOR!!Patience, pieces are all falling in place.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897979895430742016

>Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Chuck Johnson met with Julian Assange today
twitter.com/PfeifferDC/status/897972023481315329

>Gonna be lit af when Trump has Hillary indicted next week
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321

>During my last visit to London, I stayed with Assange until midnight. As I got ready to leave, he stood to see me to the door, but before taking a step he stopped and became lost in thought. He whispered something I could not fully hear. Then, speaking as if he were observing the fall of Rome, he explained that he thought America’s empire might finally be collapsing. With a long gaze and a faint smile, he again whispered what he had said: “This could be the beginning.”
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country

keep this thread alive

>Holding the thread
Thanks brother for the help

Bump

Hopefully we get an Insider to confirm, however this really needs to get out. We finally can see a changing direction in America and thus the rest of the world. Just imagine the corrupt Establishment being arrested

Yup... and it´s only the beginning...

Infowars is quick to pickup any theory unless this is one of his theories already maybe try and get him to help? Unless you think he is to overthetop?

If this sounds dumb, I'm new to this whole conspiracy theory thing

It´s more than a theory user.. And I guess in a few days more info will come out, I doubt that they´d pick this up yet. Even to them this might Sound to crazy, but maybe some other anons will find out some other stuff too and thus making this all more likely

'urbit' it.

GJ

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html

Nah I wasn't calling it crazy. it has some valid points, it's more about me not really being experienced in info digging, plus if you can spread this maybe more people will look and see if they can add to your idea, compiling more evidence.

Get to work /ourbrainlets/. Thanks

Checked and true.

Yeah maybe I worded it poorly. This indeed sounds more like a theory, however usual so called "conspiracy theories" like PizzaGate or Seth Rich are more than just theories.

Have people ran the word through other cyphers and decrypts?

Since this thread is slow, here was my reaction

Cmon guys, don´t let this die...

Burgers should be awake now...

Bumpppp. Thanks for keeping this alive

RISE BURGERS! RISE FROM YOUR SLUMBER, FOR THERE IS A HAPPENING THAT AWAITS YOU! FEMINIST KEKS AND CODES TOO!

Pic is about Colour revolution

DONT LET THIS SLIDE REEEEEEEE

Bump

Welcome back to, Two Germans and an Australian

Bampu

Bump 2

I want to see if more blue checkmark twitter fags post any cryptic things today. We need insiders!

yeah thats not weird at all user...

soros will crash the economy by speculating with massive sums of money. he will short the economy through many various trades and it will cause the economy to crash. it is going to be extreme. they are in it together along with the media and they will blame drumpf. no amount of exposure will convince people it wasnt trumps fault, people will call this revelation crazy.

I feel so alone bumping this. I guess many people don´t care?

Korea is a happening that will never happen at this rate.
But india and china seems to be about to have a party

I care user. Don't lose hope

What is that? A time wizard? :D

It's not about Korea. Pic is unrelated.

Ohh. Well heres a bump anyway

Will we ever get justice?

Dude. This stuff is possible. Anyhow we should start putting pressure on the DNC via Seth Rich and Wikileaks. The day of the rope is slowly approaching...

Cmon more bumps

interesting read user

need to talk about this

Powerful numbers at work here.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

In case any of you guys missed this. The fire rises.

We have to win first, enough to be the ones to write the history. There'll be dissent always. Justice isn't anything but removing the shackles of the banks, multinational corps, tech, pharma, energy, and marxism . There are many chess pieces in play, only the checkmate ends the game: other casualties are just fun sideshows.

Liberty to run the country as the constitution states without subversion by the rich and powerful is the end game. Hillary and Obama could go to jail tomorrow, but that doesn't solve our problems. There are many enemies of the state, and it does us no good fighting each other in the streets.

We need a campaign of posters and pamphlets educating the masses, without attacking people's politics or personal ideas. Uniting the people to take our country back is paramount.

Trump's coded tweet also included a swipe at fake news

haha I remember those threads about covfefe. Good times

Have a bump for checking digits with digits

>Guy Fieri will never find flavourtown

Hillary looks dead inside

Guys thoughts on Assange Meeting?

wot

See:

Bump

I´ll try to make a thread about this later again. However don´t dismiss this as just a hoax, even if Hannitys "Code" isn´t a Code, shit is going down. Just take a look at his and Ben Shapiros tweets. Lastly Assange is back and is ready to expose the russian narrative, so the future is looking damn bright

Thx fellow Kraut for contributing so much, hopefully you'll find some new info

Ty. However I have to go now, hopefully some burgers will pick this thread up. Take care

Bump :(

Bump for purple revolution

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

I think your headline and pic is why this thread isn't moving much. People are passing it by because it isn't very compelling on the offset

Pls no die

That's what I thought too. Glad that he gave us that theory tho. Hopefully Hillary will go down

Freedom never sleeps

Have my bump

Thx leaf

Good job. Bump.

pink you say?

Bad days coming for the blue faggots.

Happening soon

This whole purple thing reminds me of prince

fuck yes, i want civil war now

No guys this is nothing REEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Bump

Cringe

IS this why Trump is back at Trump Tower?

Is shit about to go down, so he wants to be out of Washington in Castle Trump so he can be safe from assassination attempts?

Do we know if baron and Melania are with him or not?

A real happening a van hit many people in center of barcelona stop this fringe thread with real happenings.

good questions.

Checked

Bump

Keep this alive guys...

Bump

braaaap

I'd bump her thread if you know what I mean

I'd buy that for a dollar!

What's our color? I vote light blue or mint green.

>not participating in The Great Cotton Candy War