Brit/pol/ - Battle of Naseby edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/894858959110254592
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914641/Draft-of-the-Climate-Science-Special-Report.pdf
independent.co.uk/voices/newcastle-grooming-scandal-exploitation-victims-sarah-champion-race-a7890106.html
archive.is/WBjyo
guerillacricket.com
youtube.com/watch?v=BdaPDftAdMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey lads, just got an A* on my Bailiff General Certificate course and am now officially a high court enforcement officer. can't wait to come and boot down the door of some brit/pol/ uni twink and repossess £10,000 of computer equipment

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi
!xi8/JKFwzo

Save Brit/pol/. Smash them.

>DDU

fuck me lad did you shit on the paper then hand it in

Apollo Creed had that attitude
and look what happened to him

Hare's some real A-level results for you twats:

>Britain being dead:
A*
>Owning your own home before 45
D
>Losing your virginity
Unclassified

I got 7/70 on one chemistry paper kek

>tfw my brain surgeon might be a brainlet one day

Brit/pol/ was noticeably better in your absence.

Anycunt up for slipping Diane Abbot the old Rodger

good afternoon senpais...

well done user

don't worry m8 I'll probably transfer to pharmacology after 1 year as that's what I'm really interested in

>having a literal brainlet who browses britpol operate on your brain

christ

It seems to be getting more and more retarded on regular Sup Forums lads as each day passes. I'm just glad we don't have american style political discourse here

Don't encourage them

Daily Reminder:

REPORT THIS BOIL ON BRIT/POL/ FOR AVATARFAGGING. DO IT. SAVE BRIT/POL/.

We don't have any political discourse instead

g...guys

test

It's never going to get better

Ban evading scum.

does anyone ITT genuinely believe in the greenhouse effect / global warming?

just read through the leaked IPCC document and it actually says there's a negligible effect on global temperature by anthropogenic causes

SOURCE:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/894858959110254592

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914641/Draft-of-the-Climate-Science-Special-Report.pdf

Page 114
Total Solar irradiance: 0.05 (+- 0.0 - 0.10)
>their margin of error allows for 0 effect of greenhouse insulation

tl;dr
the IPCC says there is no anthropogenic global warming

Afternoon, lads.

>We need to dispel the dangerous myth that it's only Asian men who sexually assault young women
>Naz Shah MP

independent.co.uk/voices/newcastle-grooming-scandal-exploitation-victims-sarah-champion-race-a7890106.html
archive.is/WBjyo

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""asian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

People should start burning out cars and houses in the area and turn it into a proper ghetto

It already is a ghetto

Fuck you!

Pakistan and India are in Asia you fucking retard.

Well turn it into a slum. Start fly tipping there and release some rats

They are trying to sway away from the fact they are Pakistani you dumb fucking cunt

No fuck you

Guarantee its pakis though

>implying your dream job isn't liquidating the student loans of brit/pol/ sissies, battering their doors down at 4am, barging in their room and snatching their computer, bad dragon toys and anime figurines

I don't think anti-tripfags are "just as bad", I think they're infinitely worse, even worse than the proper shitmunchers like Prius and Eddie.

Topkek

can't bonk the honk

You cant do that for student loans. Plus I have been a bailiff and it wasn't my dream job

t tripfag

Which one of you was this? spotted in SHREWSBURY

why are you on here when you're seemingly quite good at life
what age are you Rimmer?

I just got 2 phone calls for my dad's business back to back and fucked them both up
I'm not answering the phone again

Got fired yesterday and now I'm unemployed. Does anyone know how to get into the creative industry? I have an IT background but I've just had enough of that shit and wanted to try something different

get creative

any resultsfags?

what did you get? did you get in your 1st choice uni?

Is this his magnum opus?

I am deeply sceptical of the modern scientific community... they waste their time telling kids that there is a spectrum of gender?? They won't investigate anything to do with racial difference... And their predictions of global warming have been inaccurate time and time again... that said I'm definitely in favour of reducing pollution and finding new sustainable energy sources

Why didn't you toss a brick at this poof's head?

>tfw too stupid to understand what he's trying to say

t.Tripfag

Haven't you got to go parade around town with your name plastered on a balloon, your t-shirt, your car whilst having a tannoy announcing your arrival?

Do not respond to tripcunts.

>why are you on here when you're seemingly quite good at life
I'm not and I'm trying to work out a business I can start

>what age are you Rimmer?
Late 20's

>I'm not answering the phone again
lel

fuck you I was going to post that

how much ket is peter on?

Cricket time - an irreverent alternative to TMS:

>guerillacricket.com

Just post this to him

He never responds because he has no argument and is ashamed to be a drug addict (obese)

This is why your autistic crusade has little to no effect. You can't win the hearts and minds of the anonymous mass by accusing them of being tripfags just for disagreeing with you.

Enjoy spending 99% of your working days talking to foreigners and quintessentially British folk, that surely won't be depressing and lead to suicidal ideation.

Initial stages of doxxing Rimmer are going quite well. Sufficient amount of information to significantly narrow it down. Filenames and posting patterns have been searched in order to find posts he has made without his trip, leading to much more knowledge as he thought he was posting anonymously. Full identity should be discovered by the end of this month.

Holy fuck mate where in shrewsbury is that?
You get your results today?

I want to see a conversation between Peter Hitchens and Isabel Oakeshott

New users on twitter are called eggs because the default profile picture is an egg. He's just calling the guy a newfag.

>GAY
>GAY
>I'M GAY
>FOOTBALL NIGGAS IS GAY
>GAY
What did Fat Joe mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BdaPDftAdMc

t tripfag

He's a little bit fat, no way is he obese.

Never go hard boiled

>He is literally trying to defend using a name on a board that is known for being anonymous and has defined itself by this measure

Nice try, but tripfags with no specific reason or contributions to be made that warrant the use of a tripcode have no place on Sup Forums.

Doubt the brainlets in this general even know who she is

What's a good business to get into rimmer?

I thought tripfags were the one shitting up the board with repetitive posts of little substance? They're not the ones who've posted the exact same thing at me three times.
Why don't the rules state such a thing, then? How do you have the gall to claim a better understanding of what "has a place" on Sup Forums than its own architects?

Just spent all morning trying to explain to Americans that their less than a century old political quarrels don't epitomise the entire history of politics. They still don't understand.

Top of Pride Hill mon and yeah AAB going to do History at Manchester oiiii

hello YKTD

Frog broker

Is that near Smiths?

Because I, like many other former active users of Brit/pol/ have seen the dire state that this general has descended into over the past two/three years. It has become a celebrity pissing contest between rampant narcissists intent on being the 'most popular tripfag on brit/pol/'. Its an absolute farce, a complete mockery of the spirit of this board.
Reminder that Brit/pol/ has become one of the most tripfag infested places on all of Sup Forums.

>the most tripfag infested place on Sup Forums
>the best discussion on Sup Forums
Coincidence ?

It's your fault for kicking out animeposters and anonymongs. I warned you but you didn't listen.

FTFY

Yea the Tesco ATM

>the best discussion on Sup Forums

No, the reason is the lack of yanks, also put your trip back on attention seeking tween c u n t

That is actual discussion though.

I mean, it's one of the only places on this site I visit anymore and certainly the only Sup Forums thread I frequent, so the trip density must be doing something right. Also:
>incessant anti-trip activist is also a Sup Forumsedditor
Imagination my shock.

*Imagine

Open this image to give yourself cancer

>implying your dream job isn't liquidating the student loans
Good job perpetuating the idiotic thug stereotype that pervades your profession. That's not how it works.

It's true
Nationalists need to stop with the Nazi shit

Did his wife's son show him this image?

>An actual discussion
>Tripcunts jerking eachother off and posting

People who use the word "woke" need to be shot.

>males got better results that females this year

Oy vey can't be having this, better put more coursework in the courses again.

I haven't been raped or run over by a tripfag yet.

>implying the tripfags are what made this place shit and not all the literal fucking children posting their brit/feel/ bullshit alongside the most asinine contributions to politics discussion.

It's far easier to ignore tripfags if I want. The moronic anons I have to continually endure.