COULD IT BE FUCKING HAPPENING?
NEED SOME FINNBROS TO TRANSLATE, AND DUTCH BRO TO REPORT IN
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9781340

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/17/c_136534007.htm
imgur.com/gallery/BuF31
cdn.preterhuman.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08/furry-convention-chlorine-gas_n_6286342.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1495465/Suicide-bombers-used-hair-bleach-to-make-explosives.html
coub.com/view/ufs2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide bump

You useless shit posters get In here.

whats wrong with buying bleach?

Helsinki was just victim to a gas attack.

In large quantities, it has very large explosive capabilities

someone should send that tip into the police

Snitches get stitches, and we want this to happen.

Mixed with ammonia and you get low grade mustard gas which is still extremely deadly

>we
you forgot your antifa flag
we just want these retards locked up and the key thrown away.

shut the fuck up cunts
don't spoil he fucking beans
just sit back and get comfy
ur wishes will be granted

speak for yourself cocolombia. we want the shitskins out of europe.

White Euro racism towards them has caused all these poor POC to resort to bleaching their skin to try and fit in.

Shame on you all for putting them in that position. They are beautiful as they are!

Reporting in

>wuz

Wew local wifi fucked my flag. Back to mobile network :p

Its germany fucking idiots they will probably get reparations after it. Need to sacrifice a lot more german blood for them to wake up.

The "gas attack" was melted plastic and burned food.

We WW1 now

this. someone was microwaving food in plastic package and it started to melt

Bleach used to contain chlorine in Germany but it was replaced with something else a few years ago.

There are various things it could be missused for. One is mix bleach with acid based cleaner to get chlorine gas. It's more or less deadly if breathed in.

For some reason foreigners buy a ton of shit in our supermarkets. Before this it was Chinese buying baby formula, now apparently muzzies are buying bleach.... who cares?

Wew lad

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/17/c_136534007.htm

Because chinks don't bomb people

Somebody tried to gas a bunch of refugees lmao

Would be interesting to see at least however how long is the reaction for mustard gas to come out of bleach?

Previous time it took foreign occupation of the whole territory and lots of brainwashing thereafter.

>One is mix bleach with acid based cleaner to get chlorine gas.
I'm not an expert on being retarded but that's not how you generate chlorine gas.

There is a way you can create mustard gas from bleach however. There was a thread on Sup Forums a long time ago telling people how to make crystals but in reality it made mustard gas.
imgur.com/gallery/BuF31

>There is a way you can create mustard gas from bleach however.
There are lots of dangerous things you can do with bleach. This is not one of them.

bump

It doesn't make "pure" Mustard Gas, however when mixed with ammonia it can make a substance that does the same thing. It creates a gas called Chlorine Gas basically a shitty but still deadly version of Mustard Gas it just wont spread as quick since it's a tad heavier than mustard gas.

Maybe they are building their own swimming pool because they keep getting kicked out

cdn.preterhuman. net/texts/terrorism_and_pyrotechnics/explosives/Making%20Plastic%20Explosives%20from%20Bleach.pdf

Isn't it racist to report this?

Why?

finland mentioned

It's profiling muslims when they were just buying bleach

>Muh "Deus Vult" flag

>Profiling Muslims is bad

try buying bleach with this face and see how many coprpses you want to cover for all of a sudden

Also the target was a center for refugees.

DONT DO ANYTHING.

I WANT IT TO HAPPEN

DONT SHUT IT DOWN

I FEEL SLEEPY

DO YOU FEEL SLEEPY user?

not sure if it got a different name in english but if you mix chlorine and acid you'll get a deadly gas. this is common knowledge and the very basic in handling any cleaning chemicals. if you don't know about it, you either never cleaned or got very very lucky until now.

It was the immigrants who heated plastic in a microwave because they don't understand how shit works. There's no attack

its ammonia and bleach you fucking retard. go back to school

or you can mix muriatic acid with bleach. chlorine is gaseous, youre not going to mix it with anything

If you mix hydrochloric acid with ammonia you get candy. :3

sodium hypochlorite bleach and ammonia is dangerous, but doesn't generate chlorine gas as a final product

sodium hypochlorite bleach and an acid will form chlorine gas but the chances of any of these being high enough concentrations to do anything other than make someone leave the room are slim

this

>implying this isn't read by normies,shills and FBI

Hello Ahmed, got bleach?

Nobody remember this?
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08/furry-convention-chlorine-gas_n_6286342.html
There was a thread posted by one of the furries in question prior to the incident, and he was advised by some user to clean his fursuit with bleach + ammonia.

you can synthesize an explosive compound from bleach if you aren't a full on tard, it makes a decent charge when mixed with wax and shaped into 1cm × 1cm × 1cm cubes per gram, scale up based on weight in grams

>leaving the room
psst, [Butyric acid]

excuse me I meant 1.3 grams

This is also how all the asylum centers burn down but the media don't tell you that.

I remember that Punisher comic in the grocery store

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1495465/Suicide-bombers-used-hair-bleach-to-make-explosives.html

>Gamescom next week
>Merkel is there
Could it be?

>do you feel sleepy user

no

>>Gamescom next week
>>Merkel is there
>Could it be?

I'm sure she'll take a selfie with you Hans but just to be sure you might want to start tanning asap.

will this thread becoma a link to the past then?

Moar information pl0x

Will there be her baby boy?
coub.com/view/ufs2x

some achmed put plastic in the microwave and now they're blaming right wingers :DD