Why is the alt right so handsome?

>4585▶
>Why is the alt right so handsome?

smart mothers and we're white.

chad nationalism now!

Chad nationalism, commies aint got shit

CHAD supremacy is the only truth!

It's a mystery.

I'd like to sit down with Dr Duke and pick his mind for a while out of sheer curiosity. Of course, this makes me a literal Nazi.

couple of women there too

The more I see this guy the more I am convinced he either works for the state or is completely oblivious to his actions. BTW you do realize that the guy on the far left in this pic is the faggot Mike Enoch.

this david duke. Something about him scares me. I don't know anything about him but his face, he makes a psychopathic impression to me.

My mommy tells me I'm very handsome. Thank you for the confirmation.

it's always annoyed me that people show up with cardboard box signs. If they really cared as much as they want to pretend, put a little effort into it. When I see someone standing by the road holding a scrap of cardboard with some writing on it, I immediately think it's a homeless person begging for money.

Gay as fuck.

This is what you get when you advertise for actors

Because we all took the healthy lifestyle and lifting memes seriously.
I'm not Alt right because I'm not interested in joining a honeypot, but I'm definitely concerned for my people and my country.
Seeing what's on the horizon, I've taken those memes seriously and have begun to lift and eat better. It's hard, I still can't quit smoking but overall I'm much healthier and much stronger.
Say what you will about pol, but when a bunch of autists start going full bore at self improvement, you know something has been awoken within us as a whole.
We're beginning to appreciate the Greek outlook that physical fitness and prowess is as important as intelligence.
I don't think we'll see an actual civil war but God I feel bad for the left if we do. Men on the right are taking this stuff seriously, very seriously.

100% Duke is an old school Spencer. There's a reason William Pierce hated him.

I need the ghost of William Pierce to come train me.

HEY HEY
HO HO
THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GO

(OP)
Years of race preservation. Majority of us flips look goofy as fuck from being raped by the chinks, indo, malay, gooks, japs, spics and arabs. I got off easy with pure European Spaniard blood.

lol. "(OP)" typed twice. Fucking flip internet can't get its shit together.

oh fuck off faggot enjoy your muslim island

i am in identity europa, its just harmless college kids

Working out, taking pride in your appearance and presenting yourself decently and politely to the world are all hallmarks of a self-reliant, self-confident and self-responsible individual. In turn these are all traits associated with the right and conservative politics in general.

If the left had the self-discipline, the self-respect and the motivation to get buff, dress well and be presentable they wouldn't be the left in the first place. It's at the root of their ideology:
>It's not my fault, it's societies
>Other people should stop looking good because it makes me feel bad
>I can't provide for myself so someone else should be made to provide for me

You can't hold these beliefs and have the ethic necessary to be healthy and upstanding and that's why the left are almost unanimously goblinesque delinquent mutants with all kinds of self-inflicted deformities of physiology and character. The moment they start taking steps to 'beef up' is the moment their politics start changing for the better. Any effort at self-improvement is an auto redpill.

Yes handsome.

>Why is the alt right so handsome?
Whites are superior stock. Most of the loser whites drop out and join Antifa.

Well, it's always been that way.

Hail victory!

I have to say, that looks beautiful.

Goebbels wasn't ugly wtf, he was cute as hell

It should be "tall like Goebbels"

I doubt they would have done that if the students were into town