Convoy on the move

Convoy on Massachusetts turnpike, has artillery and stuff. Possible happening or routine movements? They are stopped at a McDonalds, dog bless ameriga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This happens all the time faggot it's not a happening.

>they stopped at McDonalds
DOG BLESS AMERIGA

>No results found
Bump for interest more pics plz.

Either an old photo or a really underfunded national guard unit, even army reserve started issuing multicam in 2016

Convoys are not happenings. I see em any time I go on a long drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

I got a few but most exeed 4mb limit. I'll cut some down but its nothing special really

Awh, thought we might've had a habbening on our hands.

I saw 4 army trucks the other day on 495 north. Looked like they were hauling 120mm artillery

nah, troops move all the time here. Odds are it's just a reserve/ng unit doing it's drill time.

H A P P E N I N G

MARTIAL LAW IS HERE

Yeah seems like it, appreciate the responce. I've seen millitary trucks on the road before but never this many or with artillery

Not true, it's still being phased in at my base. You'll probably still see acp for another year.

Exactly this

Those drumpftards better get ready to be transferred to their local Walmart.

I know of movements but i cannot be specific. It has nothing to do with cville or nazis.

Cool, we never get anything like this in the UK

Damn you are getting realy desperate for those happenings...
Those are just a regular military Burgers getting regular burgers in a regular Burger burgerstore

they are going to flatten charlotville

Routine - I live about 50 miles out of Fayetteville and you see convoys coming out of Fort Bragg like every other week. They're just moving shit or moving personnel or going off to do stupid exercises or shit like that.

If you see troops being mobilized, it won't be convoys of 10-15 vehicles, it'll be much much bigger.

Why the fuck do you fat fucks use 5 different camo on your clothes and vehicles?

after field op, literally everyday this happens across country fgt. they stop at chitty fast food places because they havent eaten anything but MREs for a fukkin month or so

Probably part of this

trunews /article/us-gov-launches-drill-to-prepare-for-black-sky-emp-attack

Yea I know shite domain name, but it's not false, so I guess it's tru.

Happens all the time. they send those for transport to the middle east, or for training exercises, etc.

They call it a show of force
You wanted a race war, that's what you'll be dealing with

Your move hicks

Where abouts dude bro? I live right outside Bragg in Fayettenam and never see convoys leaving the gates

We actually have the capabilities to train in multiple training environments and use multi cam vehicles because it's training you idiot. Stop talk chit when you have a poverty military

Nah, those are transported by other means

.. use your imagination.

>555

yes master

>multicam vehicles

Most units do their big drills where they have to fully mobilize all their shit and go to a real base and pretend to be a soldier for a full month in the summer. It's not too surprising you've not seen a movement that large because it only happens in a given unit's area twice a year (once to and once from) and I figure that you don't actually live close to a larger unit.

When shit is really moving, it's mostly moved by train and ship* yes, they have to drive it to where it's loaded.

It's because a giant hunk of our military is in the reserves or national (insert service appropriate name here) thanks to a quirk of law that forbids the federal government from directly controlling more than like 51% of the military (might be 49%). When not deployed, these guys meet for one weekend a month at some shitty little building to do military stuff, then they have to go to military summer camp for a month every year.

Holy shit, it's almost as if the National Guard across the entire united states do their annual training during the summer. Who would have thought. I did a big ass convoy like this last month.

>they stopped at McDonald's
I love this fucking country but in all seriousness we can't let them have the McNuclear codes

its training you fucking retard.

ALIEN INVASION

It's ng/reserves (likely reserves since arty pieces, but you never know what random assed equipment an NG company might have. My local one was a medical company that for some reason had to mobilize with a crane). They don't get shit for money to do stuff like repaint vehicles.

Because autistic dweebs are in charge at the top.
They can't make up their mind on what camo to use. They spent a billion dollars just to come up with that concrete colored digital pattern that was recently phased out

I appreciate the info. Thanks, user.

Issue of new uniforms has been started everywhere, but if they're going out into the field they're going to wear the old UCP uniforms, so they don't get the brand new ones all fucked up. You can wear those, as well as the OEF uniforms until October 2019.

If you think this is any kind of happening, you're a complete retard. Everytime we stop to get fuel and we buy our smokes from the convenience store I just know some faggot like you is lurking, thinking we're on our way to put you in a FEMA camp. IF the National guard were ever ordered to do something to take away American freedoms, they would all defect against the government anyway. Don't get your hopes up, this is literally just a bunch of weekend warriors stopping for McDonald's on the way to whatever shithole National Guard base they have in Mass.

Now lets get this on to the tray... Nice.

>implying boston isnt being converted into a superweapon to destroy the norks

Training. If you know where on the turnpike, you can accurately gauge where they are going.

Though frankly if they're still in that much desert tan, most likely they are returning or going to the NTC in Fort Irwin, which means they either recently offloaded from rail or will be on rail soon enough.

Interesting, thanks for the info

You forgot to wish the faggot a burgerific day you vodka soaked potato.

calm down snowsperg

older camos are phased out but it's not a high priority to refit and repaint units that aren't being deployed. also our militaries operate in many different theatres so we paint things for desert, urban, and woodland environments, and not just snow

Almost every time you see a large load of military equipment on a train, it's going to one of relatively few places - Fort Irwin, a logistics base for Maintenance/Refurbishment (and training), possibly a manufacturing plant for upgrades (like the tank factory in Lima, Ohio) or very rarely it's going to a port where it's going to be prepositioned stock (and old equipment there will be brought back). It's all boringly routine.

>IF the National guard were ever ordered to do something to take away American freedoms, they would all defect against the government

And that's when the active duty guys come in to stomp the lard out of you fat fucks. It would be glorious, squaring you away with the heel of the boot.

>americans cant afford several types of camo for training

Top kek

I live in MA and I've been seeing military helicopters fly over my house a lot in the past few weeks, GEE I WONDER IF IT'S SUMMER TRAINING OR SOMETHING. Kill yourself OP.

Ah. Thanks for the responce.

Oh man, McDonalds is under siege.

it's probably just the national guard going to play war games somewhere

u wot.... I'm military & i've been part of countless fucking convoys. It's likely you just live in an area where there are no training areas.

the royal navy just sailed down the street. i can hear nigel farage's voice in the distance they've got it on speaker. he's saying the us marines are here to help

Yeah, no.

Can you stupid faggots quit making threads anytime a piece of military equipment is driving down the road or fly's over your house?

This is a very American photo

>Towed Artillery
Topkek American Scum

Just saw a B-52 bomber fly over my house and do strafing run on main street, many businesses are destroyed.

sad!

When there were such convoys seen in Russia near Ukraine border, Ukrainians asses were on fire, receiving a hundred-ish of corpses each day.

Climate jealousy is an ugly thing, user.