Well, Sup Forums?

It's on the cop who shot that niglet, no one else/

Did the Militia personal aim the ak-47 at the patrolling officers? No? Did Tamir Rice aim his toy gun at officers patrolling? Oh he did well that explains why the militia members didn't get shot.

Nigger with a repla gun pointing it at strangers > an armed militia peacefully assembling. Kill yourself faggot

the koran says all twitter fags will burn in hell

>cop receives call from dispatch
>nig with gun at park
>rolls up
>tells niglet to freeze
>niglet goes for gun
>free central air conditioning

Afterwards, he found out that the gun was fake. You gonna let a nigger with an AK point it at you? You trust niggers pointing guns at you?

Cop did nothing wrong, the kid was fucking retarded and acted like niggers generally do.

Did said militia aim and threaten their guns at innocent people? When the cops were called did they then suddenly draw and aim them at the cops?

It's almost like they werent brandishing their firearms at random people and trying to rob them.

>point a realistic looking gun at a police officer
>get shot
>carry an assault weapon on your back, safety on, and not waving it around at police
>don't get shot

Weird how that works.

He wasn't just "holding it". He painted it black, pointed it at people, and didn't put it on the ground when told to.

>the policeman hired had a record of not dealing well under preassure
>had be removed for it once
>had to be hire by other department because of serious lack of staff in their department
>gets sent a job in regards to being being mugged and assaulted by armed people
>comes suddenly across a kid with a weapon

>b...but he was a kid!!
If you've ever actually lived in a poor neighborhood, actually lived in a crime filled area, you would know that doesn't change anything and that anyone could be armed and be fully willing to use it.

>Did the milita point their guns at cops?
>Did Tamir Rice point his toy gun at cops?

Pic related one of these is a real gun and one of these is what Tamir pointed at police. You have 1 second to decide which is which and if you get it wrong you're dead.

Yes

To correct you he didn't paint it black, it came that way.

So here's your situation: You're a cop responding to a call about an armed suspect. You pull up, he pulls out one of these. One is real and one is a toy and you have maybe two seconds to figure out before he possibly shoots you. What do you do?

I can see the plastic ridges without my glasses.

see

Actually I think it was mostly variants of M4's.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Because you're sitting at a computer looking at a close up picture. Now imagine you're 30 feet away and he's quickly pulling it from his waist band.

>carrying a gun is free speech
Are all muzzies this retarded?

I wonder who was waving the gun around at the cops and who was using proper trigger discipline?

Maybe don't point the gun at a cop?

>MuslimIQ
Fucking LEL. The entire Middle East is on fire and he's worried about some nigger acting retarded.

That's a picatinny rail. They're on most modern firearms now, and even 1911s like the one pictured

I don't care if a someone's 8 or 88, if they are pointing a gun at me and it looks real I'd blast them away.