>americans have to pay to hold their baby
kek

>30 percent of adults are afraid of their history
wthat the fuck man

Change to young white women and we'll see a big difference

No fucking way hahahahahahah

>>White women are sluts and trait-
>It's time for /r9k/ crossposters to leave
After watching what white women have done to Europe, you can say this unironically?

>polls are wrong about Trump being unpopular
>this poll however is 100% right.

Now post the ones about how many people think diversity makes the country better.

Be removed because they represent the ancestor of the Democratic party

We're not celebrating, it is recognition that they were our brothers. We forgive the South for their lapse in judgement.

moving goal posts. Guess what, it is the same way for young white men. As people mature they reevaluate their stated beliefs. There isn't anything more to it than that.

Tard google what a c section is.

I'm surprised Democrats are even above 25% for keeping statues. I guess there really are still a lot of southern democrats.

>The plurality of Democrats are in favor of destroying history.

No wonder they don't realize they're just being used by the elites to bring down their own country around them.

>61% of independents

Trump's staff knows how to win elections
>visit Poland before EU meeting on Paris Climate Treaty : BOOM, every pollack in the US will be voting Trump in 2020
>affirmative action is keeping Far East Asian kids out of elite colleges : BOOM, every Asian parent is voting Trump in 2020

Why is the birth being c section relevant

How is that relevant? 30 bucks to hold your baby after a c-section I mean cmon my dude

Why exactly should we keep those statues of retarded slave owning rednecks? They lost the fucking war. They are losers. The do not deserve to be honored.

Then why do you celebrate Canada?