What does (((he)) mean but it?

What does (((he)) mean but it?
What's the connection between all the thing the guy said and being "unhinged bigoted antisemite"? I see absolutely no connection to antisemitism. Is (((he))) trying to say that acting out of (((their))) interests is antisemitism and goyim must obey? Or he is just a self-admiring prick, who tries to extract any benefit possible of any event?

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/898169877810335744/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XshMnvx6lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

olbermann has some mental disorder and was fired from two or three past journalism jobs because he was unhinged. I'm not even using mental disorder ironically, he actually has a condition that makes him like this.

>Publicity seeking Lindsey Graham
man he is really scraping the bottom of the nickname barrel

Olbermann is based

Keith Olbermann is a mentally ill globalist agent

So, if Antifa didn't show up there would have been violence?

Everything was fine until the Red Guard got there.

Olbermann is being driven insane and it's hilarious.

>Olbermann is based

You mis-spelled 'pathetic woman'.

God it's like someone trying to make a caricature of a indoctrinated buzzphrase spitting whackjob, like it's a parody or something.

From a nonpartisan perspective I'd say Trump was pretty neutral about the rally, rightly and favorably so. If he outright supported either side it wouldn't make sense. He's a reasonable human being just like any other non-polarized American, and this unrelenting hate from the left even when he does appeal to the common man is gonna tip the political spectrum here in the US.

Since you are advocating kikes.

>Is (((he))) trying to say that acting out of (((their))) interests is antisemitism and goyim must obey?
Of course.
That's their game..
>t. german who speaks from experience

>I'm not even using mental disorder ironically, he actually has a condition that makes him like this.
Jewish genetics

Holy shit, the mouth on that guy. His mum didn't punish him enough.

>far right thinks trump sucks jew cock too much
>far left thinks trump wants to gas jews

what

he was a fucking sports commentator. why does his opinion matter? go talk about negros slapping each other on the ass some more keith

I know a handful of Jews (European) and Israelis, and oddly enough all the European Jews are extremely neurotic. One guy would sit in class and scratch his lower back and ass then pull it up to his nose and inhale deeply. It was fucking disgusting. His mannerisms were that of a twitchy insect also, just spouted anti-Trump memes and sat on his phone.

>victims
>alt left
olawd

I also know a lot of jews, always wash your hands after touching one, even the Atheist types.
I say this completely unironically.

Let's collect all the genetic problems spreaded among them in one list:
1. Epilepsy
2. Nerve problems
3. Asthma
4. Allergy

You know i used fucking hate Russian commie cucks, but im starting to come around.
>Putin is still a cuck though

>What does (((he))) mean but it?
Something about fake news news and "Shame!", I dunno.

I wonder if this kike actually knows something

Well, at least Russian commies always named the Jew, even though mots of them are Jews. It's actually common here for them to be antisemitic. I mean Russian Jews.

>KeithOlbermann
went from Newscaster to youtube talking head with fewer views than random guys.

>the American right
It's the jews!
>the American left
It's the russians!
Could it have been both all the time?

They did not start to do this until late into Stalins rule.
Before that it was mass slaughter of Christians with special privilege laws for jews. (10 years of Gulag for Antisemitic hate speech)
If jews didn't become unreliable due to their drive to join Israel this would have never happened.

this man is literally unhinged. trump's victory completely broke him

report olbermann's tweet, it's against the terms of service. Twitter is trying to foment a place for more polite dialogue, lets help them.

This is a man who is almost 60 years old

Well, 30% of the punishers were jews, of course they would have special privilege. Muslims too, btw.

Trump should end his tweets with 'gay!' instesd of 'sad!'. It's for fun.

The way this guy talks is hilarious, almost comedic in nature.

Remember when Keith Olbermann went off the rails, was fired from MSNBC and basically shut away in the basement to yell at a wall? Yeah, this dude has been a fucking nutjob since the election, 10x more lunatic than Rachel Maddow

Keith Olbermann total mental breakdown:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XshMnvx6lw

Everyone take a moment to laugh at that total nutcase.

Good to see a rich Yankee tricking people into removing statues of southern Democrats.

Keith is a fucking loonie. He's so obsessed with Trump that it stopped being funny a while ago. He seriously needs help.