Mixed kids are most beautiful. Diversity is great

Mixed kids are most beautiful. Diversity is great.

idi nahui

That kid isn't mixed

Mixed kids are ugly as fuck. They look like monkeys.

Most pedophiles aren't even interested.

Look at this face, it looks like the face of a sea monster.

Who could love a child so ugly?

Make no mistake... generally speaking, race is linked to intelligence. IQ scores, scholastic tests from middle schools and universities, cranial structure types associated with race, etc all prove it. Although all races have some kind of advantage on the whole there are 'better' races. Even James Watson agrees.

Check this one out

t. subhuman hapa bolshevik

Cyкa

lazy propaganda

Sourh America disagrees

this kid looks as if neither of those two are his parents. Might have been a mix up at the hospital.

disgusting

This kid is pure white

Having white kids, when billions of african and asian kids are starving, lacking of education and food, is racist.

thank fuck I don't care about africans

So, when will those africans and asians starve to death?

wow racist

yes

what the fuck did you expect?

lol the mom got BLEACHED

>le 53% faec

If you are ugly speak by yourself

Reminder that your average nigger or spic is a typical example of what a mixed person looks like, since nearly all of them are mixed. They are ugly as fuck and dumb as a rock.
sage

Looks like her dad knocked her tooth out.

that kid could not be more white, you're confused

no way thats his kid, someone got around town

All i can see is that beta panjeet got cucked.

most beautiful brazilians are blonde germanics though, and they're not mixed

nice try kike

t. Shaun Kangz on a russian vpn

Im hardcore but let me tell you - id rather be around pure blacks than mixed race ones.
All those race hustler in america are mixed.

yes probably not his child

Do you guys look liek your father? Family's friends always mention that I look like him, from face to hair colour and hairline, brother +- the same
( i also have the same lazy beta temper)

not soon enough!

That is one ugly critter!

That is the embodiment of le 53% face kek holy shit

its an obvios bait thread
have you been to russian kindergarden? kids from asia and caucasis are unattractive, just compare slavic/rusisan lolis to armyani or kazakh ones. i feel i am a nazi, but i really feel a lot to a white kids and feel nothing to non-white(maybe because i am a white)

once i was riding a bus at prebvios summer, and there were some grandma with her ~4 years old grandaughter. god, she was beautiful(she also looked at me few times), so pure face, so light hair and light blue eyes. And there was a swarthy turk or some central asian(turk, if i rememebr correclty) 25+ yo and he was lookng at her, i got a little bit mad.

imagine, in sweden and germany they work at kindergardens and touch white kids

>i really feel a lot to a white kids and feel nothing to non-white(maybe because i am a white)
that's called nature.
It's perfectly normal, don't let the jewish propaganda trick you

Good, good, think of the coloured children while your own ceased to exist, let the self hate flow, and ultimately kill yourself.

VASCO!

poetic

kek

White people mixing with other white people is the best combination.

Jesus what a mongrel

lol

1) Try to imagine how much brainwashing it would take to convince all the Asians in the world, that within their own countries, they need to go ahead and replace their children and grandchildren with Mexicans
2) Now imagine that they were so totally mind conditioned and brainwashed, that they really believed it would be “RACIST” not to???
If you manage to do that: Welcome to the world of the White Anti-Whites!!
There’s NOTHING dumber than a White Anti-White
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White