Name one CNN article which contained objectively and verifiably false facts and had not be corrected or retracted

Name one CNN article which contained objectively and verifiably false facts and had not be corrected or retracted.

I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/for-chris-cillizza-here-are-five-fake-stories-cnn-pushed/
youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SqkeGDmXHbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html

their recent reports on the cost of accommodating transexuals in the armed forces

>money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html

these articles got retracted

i need some bullet proof evidence of CNN lying on purpose i can show to normies

Literally too many to count. The one where Trump supposedly mocked a retarded or gimp person for example, which wasn't what he was doing at all and is provable, but obviously won't be redacted.

CNNs biggest crime is lying by omission

Back around 1999 or so, some CNN bimbo on the TV announced that one of our space probes had left the gravitational pull of the Sun.

That was not long before I spotted my first "CNN LIES" bumper sticker.

this

Can't believe they thought they could get away with claiming 5000 transexuals would only use a few millions per year.

Mike Brown had his hands up, we swear!!!!!!

Getting caught intentionally lying is worse than reporting false information. They should never have recovered from this.

>sources familiar with his though process intensifies

Sources familiar with OPs thinking says he is a faggot

I'd point out to whoever it is you're talking to that it is completely irresponsible of a major news outlet to blast out "facts" just because they know they can redact them aka 'oops sorry our bad :^) ' - doing so is just blatant agenda pushing.

It is lying on purpose dipshit. They lie on purpose and quietly retract it three days later. If you're looking for something current then just wait literally 24 hours. They're going full 1984 on the whole situation.
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU

this is the classic from the election

>It's okay to publish dogshit as long as you change it when anybody notices.

nice one thanks

>and had not be corrected or retracted.
that's the problem though, they silently correct and retract all their lies a few days later because they're legally obligated to
they can say whatever they feel like in their primetime slots to millions of TVs but a retraction is a silent little blip on their webpage seen by all 20 people that gave a shit

dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/for-chris-cillizza-here-are-five-fake-stories-cnn-pushed/

f u faggot they are all fake assholeio

this tourned out to be true

no false facts

also to false statement

they corrected that in on of their articles.
And israel actually does racial profiling

Illegal Aliens are not Immigrants. Altering internal "style guidelines" does not make it more true.

all this
also, ferguson "burn this mother fucker down" wasn't inciting a riot.
CNN is government news made legal by Obama.
Fake news shouldn't even be called fake news, it should be called Obama news, since that was the nigger that caused this problem with the 2012 NDAA

holy shit op, delete the thread, you got fucking BTFO

>definitively falsify these hypotheses
shut up nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40

lol the damage control with this guy

> I d-dare you

Eh it stopped being such a shill thread when people actually start contributing. I'm building a good archive here
stil saging tho

There's been a few. However, the tactic that morons like CNN use is called "double-down". Stubbornness is the dominant characteristic in today's "news" cycles.

Sage

>

>1/3 of a vote

It's funny to get the math wrong, but it's even funnier to show he has absolutely no idea how the 3/5th's compromise worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

hands up don't shoot

Dopey Don lemon- did black hole ate MH- 370 plane

>More cnn meme pls

>and had not be corrected or retracted
Why should we care? The damage done by the initial info hardly ever gets close to being repaired.

They shamelessly manipulate facts to fit their narrative; fake news - Sad!

and retroactive edits that are never announced

there is nothing wrong about "sources tell" if you don't present it as fact.

nice cutoff

"We don't have Putin's fingerprints on anything or a piece of paper that shows he signed the order, but the nature of the operation was such that this had to be approved by top levels of the Russian government," a senior administration official with access to the intelligence on the hacking told CNN.

"The intelligence community has assessed that in order for this operation to have been executed, it could not have been done without the highest levels of the government, including the President himself."

>And israel actually does racial profiling
do you even know where you are?

Fuck NBC too

also nothing wrong

I mean
wtf
At least do something correctly. Yeah I know your (((boss))) told you to stage a protest.
Make fucking sure no one is taking video of you making it. Jesus what is their IQ?

lol wtf

>publish fake news article
>read by thousands of viewers
>get forced by court order or threat of one
>change article to comply
>post small editor's note downplaying fake facts

Once the damage is done, it can't be undone.

Post more fake news

How about the one where Chris Cumboy tells you it's illegal to look at the Wikileaks emails unless you're a journo? Straight lie...

better than YouTubers and sites like Breitbart never correcting their mistakes or retracting their lies.

I think Sargon of a cuck is the only alt right YouTuber who actually corrects or even deletes videos he fucked up.

I was stuck at a hotel last week so I put on MSNBC and it happened to be Morning Psycho Joe. That used to be sometimes entertaining.

And then I noticed that Low-IQ Mika Brzezinski wasn't there anymore, the show sucked, and Psycho Joe looked like he was in grave pain the whole time. So I switched it to a different channel and suffered through mildly less drecky dreck.

remember "The banned countries never sent terrorists"?

purposefully printing incorrect clickbait headlines and then putting an edit as a footnote weeks later is not honest journalism

Figures a German would like book-burning.

he claimed some lawyers said it may be the case

>this faggot is trying this hard

>had not be corrected or retracted.
Why does this matter? They already knowingly published lies and the low-info normies already swallowed them whole.

>Drumpf is finished

>make reality conform with our initial lies

Hes German you have to feel sorry for him.

when people say "trump should have done X, Y, or Z" remember that these is no winning for him in the eyes of the press.

You don't know about Bat Boy?
He is famous.

Deliberately publishing damaging false information and retracking it after it has already entered the zeitgeist is a new media trick.

it matters because the alt media doesn't even bother to correct false statements if they get pointed out. They rather keep collecting that AD money.

Also, there is difference between a fake news story getting deleted within a day and everyone responsible getting fired and a set rich fake news story which run on several shows and was still up after 7 days

youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg

You're lying and you have been presented with many such cases so you obviously don't want to accept the truth. I hope you get raped by migrants.

the fuck is even philly.com

>Breitbart
Name (ONE) instance of Breitbart lying or remotely being biased and fucking upnlime CNN, du volkommener SPASTIKER

just let him do what he's doing. He is probably just inspiring us to share more info, which is helpful to us.

How can anyone take CNN seriously anymore

That's a lot of money for 5k Trans imo.
Also they'd have medical costs for the rest of their lives being paid off.

Cirno News Network.

thats an easy one

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/

the German source is not saying what this article is saying, its def an effort by Breitbart to mislead. The source talks about unemployment in Turkey whereas Breitbart somehow turned this into unemployment of türks in Germany.

welt.de/wirtschaft/article166298877/Tuerken-auch-am-Arbeitsmarkt-weit-von-der-EU-entfernt.html

that's what I'm looking for CNN
something objectively false and not being corrected.

it's different for the media. something smells fishy here.

I love these. It couldn't be obvious they are just fucking about than if they were caught on hidden camera admitting that they are merely a clickbait mill with no morals and only in it for the money.. uh.. oh

Because they still are not worse than others.

Hahahaha holy shit

Mark Dice is good with compilation videos like the following CNN one
youtube.com/watch?v=SqkeGDmXHbo

already showed them this

the argument is that CNN at least lets other people on their channel and give them a voice while alt-media is just an echo chamber.

Find videos where they cut off the feed of anyone who disagrees with them

The trump dossier that had him pissing on a bed called obama

why aren't you mentioning that this congressman came back after 5 min?

>the argument is that CNN at least lets other people on their channel

that is no argument

>and give them a voice while alt-media is just an echo chamber.

Now you're blaming the echo-chambers for not inviting lefties and other scum, they do but lefties and other scum have no arguments and therefor most often ignore invitations.
If CNN was so much better, when do they keep making the same mistake multiple times a week? Do you think anyone is going to read corrections? They know people don't, and that's what's allowing them to spread the false narrative without much backlash, it's because people don't see how often they're purposefully wrong. People don't follow he corrections, they follow the retarded narratives, and you've proven to be a kraut by not understanding that.

search CNN articles for "assault rifle'