Brit/pol/ - Heptarchy edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/eu-migrants-can-come-to-live-in-britain-after-brexit-under-home-office-plan-in-which-freedom-of-movement-will-continue-no-immigration-controls-along-irish-border-kwx8xd2xq
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581
theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/09/four-uk-news-sources-among-top-10-most-trusted-in-us-survey
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/898203879443189761
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224
dropbox.com/sh/4by48e2cjy3ax4z/AADW5fTa8MP7lsuQJX1gUBHZa?dl=0
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/898206758631600128
twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/eu-migrants-can-come-to-live-in-britain-after-brexit-under-home-office-plan-in-which-freedom-of-movement-will-continue-no-immigration-controls-along-irish-border-kwx8xd2xq

How does Schultz' cum taste?

rd for anime

Best flag in the middle. Bernician superiority.

Sup Germany? Why so salty? Han Jamalique shit in your corn flakes?

How

I've been thinking and although the belief that history lessons in schools need to be altered to encourage true patriotism, knowledge and passion of country but alongside that, the identity of Britain should also be taught. The Angles, the Saxons, the Normans, the Vikings, the Celts, the Belgians, and the Jutes and all those who came to the British Isles should be taught in depth about so people know about our Celto-Germanic identity and the British ethnicity.

Right you faggot, I've been working on something for you. Whats a good free file sharing tool?

>true patriotism, knowledge and passion of country
...is common place in Brit/pol/**

Sounds intriguing lad. Give Dropbox a look.

You know migration and empire is now taught as part of the curriculum right?

You know it's propaganda to get the new generation to get used to all the pakis and nogs let in

ANY RESULTSFAGS?

Just rolled up a spliff and turned on the telly. I found England vs the west Indies cricket on sky sports and sparked. Sport has this power of bringing people together,same with music. In the olden days it would have been all these power structures going on and terrible. But here everyone seems happy, it's a nice day, drinking and chilling out. Nothing grisly is going on, no injustice, everyone united by this game. I feel privileged to born in such a time. There's a human element, humanity and friendship against hate. It's good stuff man. Peace.

We're a multicultural nation now goy so who gives a fuck

>It is 2am and the worthless tripcunt is feverishly tapping away at his keyboard. He has just BTFO his sixth Anonymong this evening. He has won yet another battle against the endless hordes of the nameless and faceless. He wipes the sweat from his greasy brow and takes a deep swig of his lukewarm apple and blackcurrant squash. He doesn't have work, neither any obligations or responsibilities so decides to stay up for the next six hours in case any more of them appear in HIS Brit/pol/ thread.
>He has been posting here too long, he knows the Anons are after him. He has destroyed the thing precious to them in their lives and it is only a matter of time before they find him. →
>*BANG BANG BANG*. Someone is smashing on his door. Nobody comes to visit him anymore except his mother who leaves bourbon biscuits and McCains Microwave Fries for him to eat every day - and never at this time
>"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE YOU TRIPCUNT" Comes a voice. He is scared now. He defecates into him cum stained pyjama bottoms and hides under his desk. He has been found out.
>*SMASH!*. His front door shatters and comes off the hinge, a muscular and perfect human specimen has finally entered into his abode. The scent of fear and shit fills the room, it is almost overpowering.
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT US YOU LITTLE TRIPSHIT? WANT TO SAY ANONYMONG TO MY FACE NOW YOU LITTTLEE CUUUUUUUUNNNNT". The Tripfag is struck directly in the face, his cheap desk shatters as he crumbles into it, spilling bottles of piss and ancient, well moulded cups that once bore instant coffee and insipid, weak tea.
>The Tripcunt says nothing. He is shaking like a leaf, as he is grabbed around the collar and dragged out of his stinking and fetid pit and beyond the safety of his doorway he is met by a veritable legion of good hearted and noble Brit/pol/ posters.
>He is bundled into the back of a Volvo and never seen again.

How long do Brit/pol/'s Tripfags have left before the based Anonydox get them?

Twat

I might have a Twinings...

We got taught about Anglo saxons, Celts and Romans when i went to school and I was born in 96

Spain just got hit with a truck of peace. I bet the BBC barely even covers it.

Possible terror attack in Spain

Brits may be the target

Scotland's been indoctrinating kids in Scottish nationalism since the 90s when i was in primary school. It even continues in university in that if you're doing history you have to take a Scottish history course. You still get to study what you want but until 3rd year Scottish history is a mandatory requirement. British history should be mandatory instead and taught in primary schools instead of braveheart shite. Don't know what Wales England and Northern Ireland are like though.

Could it be one of those anti tourists Anarchists Spain has

Is it happening?

Pic related

Fuck, it's annoying. My nephew watched "Roots" in his history class. When I was in high school, political correctness hadn't effected the curriculum yet but what we were taught was plainly oversimplified to a drop and robotic in its presentation (World War I).

What we need is true in-depth classes on our history from pre-Roman Britain, to World War II, education on the identity and ethnicity of modern Brits and political philosophy in Britain, like the birth of liberalism, High Toryism, John Locke, the Whigs, the Cavaliers, etc. Events like the English civil war and Glorious Revolution should be taught extensively, defining points in our nation. I'd also recommend law and constitution. Things that promote a genuine non-forced love of nation. This is LARPing but I believe a good solution.

Yes but it would've been plainly oversimplified and our Anglo Saxon/Celtic origins aren't really taught. People don't know who they are. The Americanised concept of "white" is the best modern Brits have in terms of definition. Roman history is great and all but they are not whom we are, their only legacy to the British isles in influence, not genetics.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581

Place your bets, Moors back for revenge, Catalonian looking for blood or Pensioner having a stroke at the wheel?

Hey man take it easy

Happening lads in barcelona!!!
Its gonna be a long night again.

Details?

New european suffering from a parking emergency.

theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/09/four-uk-news-sources-among-top-10-most-trusted-in-us-survey

In 50 years, it will be common knowledge that Iron Age Europe was 75% black.

Source?

Most likely this

Roots is a good film desu and doesn't brush over the Africans role in the slave trade
It should be taught but our history should be the main focus

See

VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE
VAN OF PEACE
>VAN OF PEACE

That's what I'm sitting down with now. Maximum comfy.

Really makes you think.

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/898203879443189761

Is this that famous British irony?

We all know it was Muslims.

>Heptarchy
>nine flags

Honestly can't blame them if it is. British tourists in Spain are cancerous cretins.

Umm don't be racist sweetie we all know 95% of all terrorist attacks are from the far right white males

It should indeed, it should also vary between Scotland, Wales and England since, we're the same ethnicity now, but different make-up. All who came to the British isles descend from the same culture (pls no mountain nigger) but there's also more Gaelic, Brittonic and Pictish influence in say, Scotland and Wales, where as England is more Germanic than Celtic. (though again, not huge differences).

Slavery should be taught as what it was. An ancient class that existed from the collapse of hunter gatherer tribes right until the 19th century (in the west), and still exists today in a non-political form. In Antiquity it was one of the most important classes in the whole world. Roots was only shown to be politically correct.

>Asault Van of peace by the sounds of it.
>Metro and rail all shut off
>Multiple injured after white van mounted the curb.

They just say massive crash and several people. Being this vague it's most likely a automobile of peace.

Can't stand hysterical women desu

Cheers lad - just found this too:

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581

Pic of attacker

WTF guys where's this article in the list?:

>Sarah Champion quits Labour front bench over rape article.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224

The only one who was previously allowed to speak out against the Pakistani / South Asian rape gangs plaguing our entire country, now "resigns" due to "a poor choice of words", (literally saying the fact that Pakistani rape gangs are raping our girls).

She's the one who made the official report on Rotherham btw, and literally 7 days ago criticised the government for not investigating the roots of this problem, and also saying it's a cultural or religious issue.

Back under the rug it goes.

Anyone got the link btw for the bit about the girl who finally got away from the rape gang, got picked up by another Asian man offering help, taken to a house, raped, had him call up all his mates / family to come rape her too, escaped, then in the street got picked up by a taxi and raped again? Three different gangs all within the space of the same day.

Thanks man. Definitely a van of peace. Wonder how many died.

Twenty quid down on Moslems.

According to user in another thread, 2 Dead

Cheeky, i reconise that belly.

The new Morrisons ad is W H O L E S O M E. Anyone seen it?

Guarentte an sjw will get pissed at it for showing a white male returning home from service.

why would a Catalan looking for blood attack Barcelona though?

>The circumstances of the crash are not known.

Problem is there's not enough history on primary schools it's literally England were bad but we won Bannockburn the end. It's sick and entirely misleading.

Is it time? Is it time to reclaim what belongs to us in their ensuing confusion?

>She wrote: "Britain has a problem with British-Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.

>"There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?"

(((resigns)))

>british barcelona

kek yeah

we take all the shit lefty bits

We should give more land to Portugal desu-wa.

Kek everytime

I don't know that story, but how about this one:

thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187

>The dads had attempted to remove their daughters from houses where abuse was taking place, but they were the ones who were then arrested by police.

>Prof Jay’s inquiry said police often treated victims with ‘contempt’, frequently arresting them while taking no action against those committing offences.

>Her report said: “In two of the cases, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.

The police are entirely complicit in the Islamist rape gang scandal. They are active participants.
They knew what was happening to these young girls; they knew the consequences of preventing these girls from escaping; they did it anyway. The British police are a big part of the problem.

Fucking hell, nice work mate. You've filled up my night for me since I was only otherwise shitposting here, I'll put it towards something productive. You mind if I use it when first posting? For the brainlets who go "hurrr tldr" or are lazy, it'll give them no excuse. Plus its a pretty good resource to have at the top of each thread.

The Van.

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/898206758631600128

What's worse is the party leader is currently parading around northern towns giving speeches

Did as much as I could be arsed to do today. I want to read all that material myself so thought I'd catalog it all first.

>You mind if I use it when first posting?
Do what you want with it.

Posted this last second in previous thread but thought you guys might appreciate it.

New to Britain, here a few years for work, and I've been hanging with some Brits who love history as much as I do. They showed me this graveyard, used for Poles after WW2 - a lot of them lived and died here even up to the 1980s. I reported it to the embassy and the Institute of Remembrance. In part, I want to thank Sup Forums - one of you on Brit/pol/ suggested I contact the Institute, and they're the ones who responded.

Some info
>vets with PTSD kept here up til the 80s and 90s
>mass grave where soldiers are semi-lined up
>no coffins; There's indents covering the field where the ground caved in
>mass grave for civilians on the south side just buried in a big pile (now a parking lot)
>all the steel cross headstones were sold by the mental hospital for scrap in 62
>now in an industrial park
>asylum is mostly torn down, only the main part is left standing

The people you meet in Norfolk and Suffolk are the greatest I've ever met. Anyone you strike up a conversation with at a militaria show, too. It's great being US military and seeing a bunch of Brits dressing like Americans in WW2.

new Update

There will be more than 2 dead, surely. That pic is the Miró mosaique (about half way down the Rambla).
But these pics () are from the very top of the Rambla (Plaça Catalunya).

That is quite a long way to drive for only 2 dead...

Aye, Greater Portugal when?

>Jamie Jhonson
I'll wait for a better source

Well great work you've done then lad. Cheers, from now on I'll post it alongside the first post.

What did he do? Sorry for butting in.

>thestar.co.uk/news
Yup that's from the official report too. (Whoops forgot it was Jay who wrote it not Champion). Absolutely fucking abysmal the state of this country isn't it.

They got arrested for (((breaching the peace))), then the police just left the house alone where their underage daughters were being raped.

The police and council ARE active participants yes. Fucking unbelievable.

This isn't just rape, it's full on degredation and torture too. One lass had lighter fluid poured allover her and told she was going to be set on fire if she said anything. Others get tortured and abused, along with their families, bricks through windows, the lot.

Then the police "lose" any evidence given to them. Even my own company was complicit in destroying CCTV evidence of areas where the girls were known to be abused.

Absolutely shocking.

Wrote a 50k word unabomber style manifesto

twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264

I'd like to know what percentage of the police there are of Pakistani origin also, we know they were well represented in councils etc.

>El Pais
Basically the Spanish edition of the Guardian. You safely can ignore 95% of what they say. It's just propaganda.

You know how it works - spread a lie, make everyone hear the lie, then quietly make a "correction" later. But it's too late, because everyone already heard the first lie and no one reads the correction.

Damn. That's some work. Props.

At least that Muslim thing is taking the heat away from that dead antifa bird

Fuuuck little kids there too

Compiled a thorough list of the English constitution and constitutional law via acts of parliament, also some decent pics too m8.

Should Britain become an absolute monarchy?

This is bad man. No way it's not diliberate.

looks like Kids were hit, sadly.

Also you've given me a ton of pics for thread editions lul.

>Norfolk/Suffolk is the greatest part of the UK, culturally; It's Little America
>It's Little America
Then I hope they sink in to the sea right after London and Birmingham.

>2 armed men enter a restaurant
2 armed men enter a restaurant

Incredible.

No, Britain has never been an absolute monarchy in its history. The English balanced constitution was the centerpiece of our entire system and the pride of our country for many centuries.

Mails new front