They're actually pushing this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CNN
They have no credibility no one cares

I don't understand the first tweet; what the fuck are they trying to imply?

How has CNN not been crushed for being treasonous traitors trying to destroy America?

> lets throw shit and see what sticks
Predictable

CNN has to be botting their follows and likes/retweets. No one likes them but they have millions of followers and get tons of rts/likes

Racis wypipo refusing to get on board with progress probably

confederate snowflakes got all upset about not being able to publicly hate blacks anymore, so they gave themselves consolation trophies to not feel so small and helpless.

fucking cucks.

Twitter and Facebook are globalist tools and they manipulate and censor content all the time

What's next? The desecration of Confederate graves? How about making the military get rid of taps? These people are retarded.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

>a brit calling someone else a cuck

Kek 20 of your police can't even arrest a single african.

The Alt Left media is trying to push a Civil War agenda. Make the people aware of this so they don't fall for the trap. They're terrorist sympathizers.

>correlation = causation

By their same reasoning, if we continue to build confederate monuments then race relations will continue to improve.

CNN should be removed.

>confederate stuff outside the south

What the fuck?

You wont think it's funny when the mlk statues start coming down.
You faggots never learn

the only thing that i got from that is, when blacks stop bitching and crying like a bunch of angry baboons, we can make a better society.
once they go back to chimping out because of something, something bananas (who actually listens to their shit?), they want the statues taken down and won't see any put up

> Whenever America seemed to make progress on race relations, Confederate monuments went up.
> Whenever America seems to make regress in race relations, Confederate monuments come down.
Yea thanks CNN. I'd call that a coincidence for sure assholes.

or the more simple answer could be that the spikes occur around the 50,75 and 100 year anniversary marks.
What fucking crooks.

A lot of confederates spread into the western territories after the war. Thats how montana ended up with a confederate calvaryman in front of our state capitol building.

How the fuck is this not inciting crime?

Niggers and the white guilt liberal freaks are the reason our society is in shambles.

Social engineering and mind control made easy.

>here's where to find them
They're just telling rioters where to go next? US Army raid on CNN HQ fucking when? Just start shelling their building without warning, I don't even care anymore.

This seems to be the next phase.

They realise they can't win on the impeachment or anything else - it's been laughable and it makes them look ridiculous. In all likelihood, its another Trump term at the next election.

What now? Silicon Valley, having been thoroughly hollowed out and filled with SJWs, is now demonitising, demoting, and ultimately deplatforming alternative media. I don't just mean news - I even entertainers who are not full-on SJWs are getting shit demonitised on YouTube and similar. Why? So that big audiences can't hear or learn about news or other view points.

The next step is to whip up the population into a frenzy over race relations. In the US, they are using these confederate statues. The media is openly agitating for people to go and tear these down, without debate, without approval - because its "morally right".

So what happens now? Well groups will go out and vandalise public spaces. If the cops show up to stop them, its evidence of the "racist" society. If there are counter protesters, it's obviously the Nazis (thanks to the optics at Charlottesville).

The stage is set - the US will now be pushed into a race war. And don't think this is going to be good. The minute the first non-white person dies from clashes, the overdrive will kick in. Mass protests, with politicians calling for Trump's head. The Nazi/Racist accusations will reach fever pitch. Riots will get insane. Cops will be overwhelmed and it will undoubtedly end with more people dying.

At that point it will just accelerate. What's the outcome? Who can know. But if you burgers better get ready to back up all that 'day of the rope' talk, how you'd BTFO all the darkies if race war ever started.

It's coming duderino. And faster and more unexpectedly than you think.

>numbers don't lie

The Media is extremely adept in avoiding legal liability.

How? because jews thats how. Jews dont crush other jews. Only non jews het BTFO

>muslims make up 1% of the population yet 25% of terrorist incidents
>oy vey goyim we have to stop the people who want to stop the muslims from taking over and happen to speech out a little here and there

Can fucking journalists do math?

If we got rid of all the "horrible right wing nazi racists" who happen to sperg out a little here and there, and let muslims flood the country and take over with their massive birthrates like leftists want, terrorism will increase literally 10,000,000%

Someone needs to bomb CNN headquarters

thats a good analysis, this might just be all this all starts... i never thought they would push it too

They are trying to provoke violence so when they kick off their purple revolution they can act like they are the good guys fighting for their safty instead of the the violent thugs they are.
If a confederate fag doesn't start shooting people, they will false flag an attack
Get ready, they are making their move.

But most the statues went up between 1890-1920. How are those times of better race relations. The statue of Lee in Dallas was dedicated by FDR himself.

>I am very happy to take part in this unveiling of the statue of General Robert E. Lee.
>All over the United States we recognize him as a great leader of men, as a great general. But, also, all over the United States I believe that we recognize him as something much more important than that. We recognize Robert E. Lee as one of our greatest American Christians and one of our greatest American gentlemen.

The leftist narrative is so laughably bad

That's why it's important to let every normie know about it, so some well meaning lad doesn't get caught up in it. Then, Soros-bots can fight each other in a fake Civil War and let the Feds take them all out. Exposing some of these Communist networks could be helpful as well.

The politicians on both side have to stop him.
He is doing well with the economy despite BOTH parties working against him.
He is making them look bad, He has done more in 6months then all of them combined. People are seeing that and wondering why the politicians couldn't do the same.

Collective reporting or filing a lawsuit against the MSM should be something good. If they are pushing for something which won't be tolerated, they need to stop covering about this unimportant thing, otherwise they'd be in trouble with the public.
Time to keep decreasing the amount of people watching CNN over their fake news they spread a lot of times. Trump is right.

Damn I believe the media is intentionally causing as close to a civil war as possible at this point...

Fuck CNN.

Good work for analyzing their actions. Just make now a picture or video in order to make the analysis clear.
Also make southfront consider covering about this issue.

That red dot in the middle of California south of the bay is like right on top of me right now.

What monument is that? Didn't know we had anything cool out here.

I don't dislike Trump but making out that's all because of the president is stupid just like the Obama fanboys.

This is an intelligent comment. Too smart for Sup Forums. Leave while you still can Mr. Englishman.

If there was a race war, I'm pretty sure whites would win, just due to sheer numbers and the distribution of the population. But I don't think it would be a race war. It would a left v. right war.

well said m8
all good posts anons

>he thinks every conflict in the US history was about blacks
They are not as important as you seem to think. Blacks were just some useful workers, literally no one gave a shit about them and still most people don't. Only democrats do because they can get votes in exchange for gibsmedat.

>(((America)))

>You didn't build that

What stopped obama from doing it then?

so does removing monuments mean the race relations are regressing?

Not ALL because of Trump, just pointing out why even the GOP are working against him
The better Trump does the more it hurts them.

>desu this is how I read the first tweet
>relations improve because a statue got built
>mfw I have no face

t-thanks CNN?

Reminder that they got that first graphic from a fucking Reddit thread.

Why are liberals incapable of looking at context and objective views? Everything has to be a moral issue, never "was" or "is" but always "what should"

>The biggest surge of Confederate monument-building had nothing to do with any major civil rights events
God damn these people are full of shit

There is still the young white male meats explicitly pro white ideals factor.

How the hell could that possibly help!? Simple. The young white males of America have never heard one good word about white males as a group, except from pro white types. The less white America gets, the easier it is for brainwashed self haters to see the difference between TV Diversity and Real Life diversity.

This won't matter for about 10 to 15 more years (that's when most Boomers will be too old to drive on their own,) but it will matter hugely when these young men get a hold of power. Only white males who are paid by the state have been able to force integration on other white males. When non white faces do it en masse, there will be open war.

Almost nobody sees this coming and the best the Left can hope for is Brazil in the USA outcome. I.E. A relatively unmixed light skin ruling class rules the heavily mixed darker skinned lower class.

>If if if if when when when when won't won't won't won't

They seem to think that's it's weird that monuments went up 30 years after the war, then found evidence to support their world view, instead of basing their world view around evidence.

Theres no span of time in the last 100 years that race relations haven't "progressed". The correlation is about as significant as the weather.

>the desecration of confederate graves
Already been happening before this started. I have ancestors buried in Oklahoma who used to have confederate medals on their headstones. They were removed by the people keeping the gravesite to prevent theft, vandalization, and destruction of their markers since it happened to a couple of them already. This was in 2005 if I recall correctly, so god knows how much worse it is now.

That destroying statues will remove the veil of racism that covers the country

CNN is literally a terrorist organization now

Remember during the iraq war they gleefully ran the aqi propoganda videos of their sniper killing us troops? To this day I'd like to hang everyone at cnn for that.

>The desecration of Confederate graves?
Lefties did it to the Church during the Spanish Civil War

It's already starting...

"Vigilante protesters start DIGGING UP body of Confederate general and KKK leader Nathan Forrest from his grave"
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html

You faggots never even had slavery and you're still bigger cuckolds than Americans, covering up Muslim crimes.

>spreading data to make the mobs job easier
>not realising the mob's bunch of commie niggers that mistakenly tore down a peace monument in atlanta

If they destroy the statues, the evil of racism can be cleansed from the land and racism will never occur again.

that awkward moment when you realize the Confederacy was a Democrat movement.....

they put the statues up, let them take them down.

its not complicated.

fpbp

Good read here >Democracy Spring happening

(((CNN))) is the most jewish of the news corps, this should come as no suprise you retard

>The desecration of Confederate graves?
yes

i remember that.
if any kind of news reel during WW2 did that "sniper killing US troops" shit, the person(s) responsible would definitely be investigated for being an enemy spy and told to shut their fucking mouth... probably by having their jaw broken and wired shut.

Yes, because all these generals did was spew racism 24/7. As if they never acted like a role model and father figure to their men. It doesn't matter what good deeds they did because it was rendered unrecognizable by the fact that they served their state.

Tip top kek.

All of those people switched to R. Look at which counties went dem/rep before the switch and you can even see that its the same people.

>just fuck my schools up senpai

What's the outcome? Ironically, the leftists hand the Russians and Chinese geopolitical leverage in their respective areas. If the US breaks out into full blown civil war, it is the other world powers that benefit the most.

Hillary Clinton sold Russia the rights to 20% of America's uranium. Donald Trump wants to extract manufacturing jobs from China. The US and Canada want to challenge Saudi Arabian and Russian oil exports to China.

Golly... I wonder what states could possibly have an interest in ending this presidency? Surely the financial sector also has big interest in preventing Trumps "regressive economics" from moving forward... He has already killed TPP, can't let him get in the way of progress...

The left is being manipulated by foreign intelligence subversion and the financial elite et al.

Wait a minute... So if there is progress on race relations where confederate statues go up...

WHY TEAR THEM DOWN?

this is incitement

some of you americans should be able to sue them for this

Guys GET IN HERE

youre doing it wrong

Nice.

Progress goes up and coincidentally statues are erected. It's weird.

The idea is that the only reason they went up was to spit in the face of the purported progress in race relations

Those "spikes" in the monument raisings? Yeah they correspond with the 50th and 100th anniversaries of the civil war

Fuck, grave-robbing and desecration is acceptable now?

It would be considered an attack on the freedom of the press.

CNN unfortunately can post all the fake news they want. It's on the public to see that it's fake news and ignore it. (but we both know that won't happen)

>tfw with this data you could argue Confederate symbols are a positive symbol for race relations and taking them down is racist/damaging to race relations

Slavery was legal in the Empire until 1835, you fucking moron.

remember when they were complicit in 9/11?
i do

Only two senators switched from Democrat to Republican directly after the CRA. You've been feed bullshit.

>3 of the 4 "remove racist statues" are manlets
Kek

If relations are bad it's okay to put them down

Blatantly radicalizing, then leading their terrorist minions. It doesn't need to be said here by now, I'm sure, but this is clearly war.

Such is the nature of the Jew.

You assigned the manlets backwards
Youth today are more conservative than their parents!