Hey boy, want me to help end your bloodline?

>Hey boy, want me to help end your bloodline?

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

>asians
>ending pure Finno-ugric bloodlines
Top kek lad

Does that mean she wants to kill you? Surely not have kids because thats literally the opposite of what ending your bloodline means.

>blocks your path

Ne baromkoggyá má!

no, but I can help you end yours

*teleports behind u*
*stabs you with a katana stolen from your ancestors*

pssh, nothin' personel kid

sure why not

Some dark eyed black haired mongoloid is not maintaining your bloodline if you are white, it's adulterating it. You've been brainwashed. 50 years ago this would have been universally known.

it means the happa is going to be a self hating half asian. theres a video of the mentality of these guys. their fathers are usually racist if you can believe that.

wanna fug all nit?

Hey, why not. Then i fuck her and use the powers my ancestors gave me: next level pull out. Then i throw the ho out.

not everybody means sending you to gulag when they say "end your bloodline" ivan

this would end her bloodline, not mine

there are no family trees with female stems

Eurasian Tiger make you take the yellow pill too?

Only if i can ruin that pussy

I'll never understand the 'qt asian gf' meme. Slanty eyed fucks are hideous and they age like shit

I see that Ulzzang girl around a lot. She's total qt.

Fuck gooks.

Yeah, if you're some invading tribe in a foreign
land, and want to speak technically. That is not
what happens in the real world today though.
You race mix with this bitch, and you've betrayed
you're own tribe and confined yourself to
raising the offspring of some foreign gook tribe.

Do u really think that's what motivates ppl?? Wow, this site is full of paranoid little boys. Sheesh

>implying I don't have 6 kids with 2 different White women

Jokes on you
let's white up your kids baby

But she is whiter than us

Would unironically racemix with, on the condition that that is her natural face. Which it isn't.
I think the hapa problem is just shitty parents. There's an identity issue, but most of the time they have overbearing moms and weak beta dads, and both are self-hating racists to some degree. That combo doesn't work for anyone.

I already have white children, but I'll gladly end yours. *Unzips*

You are to be impregnated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. It will just make me harder.

..you too.

What about just fucking her with contraceptives?

Anytime

>high iq
>obedient
>is racist as fuck
>wants many children

Nothing wrong with Asians. There is a reason why nationalism forms brotherhood between Asian and Caucasian. The only races that have contributed positive things to the world. Obviously the typical chink or gook is complete trash, that is why you have to carefully select a specimen and fully bleach them.

>rich chinese women literally go to america to "buy" chad husbands

lift before its too late

>Attacking Asians
You have to stop this shit already. We should all direct our strength to the real issue, which is niggers. Asians have high IQ, discipline, strong culture and are nationalistic.