Barcelona gets what it deserves

twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207024537796608

This is the city that sings "refugees yes, spaniards no" and writes on its walls "tourits go home, welcome refugees"

Other urls found in this thread:

www65.zippyshare.com/v/x2L6us7l/file.html
rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Neo-Francoists attack peace loving Barcelonans
Candle-lit vigil when?

ARMED BELGIANS ON THE LOOSE

>Barcelona gets what it deserves
second that

DELETE THIS

Wtf manolo I hate you now.

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME

revenge for the occupation from 1581 to 1714.

RECONQUISTA!

Really?

Comfy as fuck

No it doesnt you fuck those are still spaniards

poor little thing. good morning, earth

1 more tourist destination to cross off the list.

>the amount of literal DELETE THIS under the video
ayy
also uploaded it if it gets deleted www65.zippyshare.com/v/x2L6us7l/file.html

>safe in the US from refugees
THANKS TRUMP

I CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

ummmmmmmm, sweeties?

I don't think you retards can complain about people getting run over after last week's events

YOU LOSE, good day sirs.

commies make good speed bump tho

Spanish Sup Forums or ISIS, which was it?

fuck off nigger

#PRAYFORBARCELONA
now let's move on, nothing to see here. just an isolated and rare case of mental health issues

spooky captcha related

and the left thinks everyone that does not want muslim immigration is a nazi?! ah! Fuck the left , the democrats and the media.

RIP

HAHHA KEK

kys paki

It sad to see that Franco does not succeed to destroy communism in Catalonia , he should have been more violent

Don't forget they had the biggest pro rapefugee rally in Europe few months ago

I am only sad for the innocent tourists and children.

>Muslims already out performed w*het Nazis losers in less than a week

kek white bois BTFO

>Neymar leaves
>this happens

Coincidence? I think not

RADICAL
ANTI-
TOURISM

so this is the famous "running with the bulls"

BAN CARS

you can replace barcelona with nigger in that captcha and still pass it. the way it works is it gives you one sign it knows and one it does not and the blurry one is typically the one it doesn't know so you can type anything in there. i have probably sent google over 10,000 niggers over the years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKING RETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIEEEE

you'd think spaniards would have a stronger race memory about this sort of thing

Why do spaniards dress so poorly?

>WHAT KIND OF ARMED BELGIAN???????????
The kind that likes the mussels or the kind that like the fries?

I fully approve. Barcelona and all Catalans residing within it deserve nothing sort of death. Every single Catalan i've ever met has been an Islamophile feminist hipster anarchist subhuman.

Pic related is an average Catalan.

Muslims are doing a huge favor for the planet by exterminating these nasty, toxic & extravagant white Europeans

Sóc valencià, fill de puta, i el meu nom és Xavier

Norwegian currently in Barca. was 2 minutes away from the accident. shitloads of people suddenly started running. would like to take more pictures of the scene if I dont have to take care of my family.

Good thing we don't have guns, someone could have shot that van and we would have the mayor claiming we use excessive force.

>One woman killed in a literal lone wolf car attack, calls for mobilization against """nazis""" all over
>5 people killed by actual terrorists associated with a worldwide network founded on islamic principles, not a peep
makes me ponder

Hmm m

Its Barcelona. Its the California of Spain. They are retarded and commies,.

They all tell her to delete the video. Nope mofos this is what islamic terrorism does to your country

>Going anywhere in Europistan

Weren't they all British tourists?

was it a dodge charger?

Nobody got killed last week, Just a communist.

Also total autists. I remember traveling there and I called my mom from a payphone. She asked me "where are you now?" And I respond "hi mom I'm in Spain" and some guy walking by screamed at me "no, you are in Catalan!!!!!!" Lollll Spanish people have got to be the cheesiest people on earth.

>white guy gives obese woman heart attack while accidentally running into a mob of angry niggers he was trying to escape from
>"REEEE FUCK WHITE MEN FUCK NAZIS REEEE
>muslims kill over 100 people with ramming/gun attacks over the last year
>"Not all muslims. We stand with them."
What did they mean by this?

this world is fucking sick

Get this. FOX NEWS at 9 said that a WHITE VAN a WHITE VAN ran over the people. Fucken Nazi vans

Holy shit

Wow the picture is so peaceful protest from alt left

>the accident
btw why is your IP still Norge if you're in Spain?

wtf I hate valencia now

Guys

Make #NotAllRefugees trend again and pretend (seriously) to be leftists by defending what the refugees just did. Trust me.

quite the plantation breeder.

Hmm, boatloads of rapefugees storm the beaches of spain last week, and now this happens. Really stir fries my cashews.

As a Castilian I declare Catalonia as a non-spanish territory for the next week

however I feel about a European cities people. I cannot bring my self to think that the children run down deserve this in any way.

Catalans would do Spain a favor by committing mass suicide.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This, but my guess and hope is that most or all the victims were pro refugees anyways.
So nothing of value was lost.

Half of them are tourists and the other half are commies.

hmm, weird

Every subhuman residing within the shithole that is Barcelona deserves it. If it was up to me I'd unironically turn it into a nuclear crater.

I accidentally got right in the middle of a demo of some anarcho communist pigs who hate tourists and love muslims. I'm blonde and bright skinned so they immediately identified me as not spanish, ergo tourist. even though I was working there at the time. fucking scum, they got what they deserve. Too bad the terrorists didn't drive into a crowd of these faggots

The blood is in the hands of all those who let them in our countries.

More than 4 hundred dead in 2 years , with attack every month and the problem would be islamophobia :)

portugal is pretty based

>piss poor picture quality
>no blood

I suspect this is another hoax. Mason crisis actors strike again?

Is the girl on the left a trap?

how can children who have yet to form their own opinions be sub human.
you're damn fucking right it is.

I believe you, just wondering if you were using a mobile wifi unit from your home provider or something.

Few days ago...

It makes sense. Hey is that mullet haircut still popular? When I went to Spain 10 years ago it was really fashionable to have a mullet haircut, even the college girls

Looks more dead than injured tho

Spainbros You Need to Retake Barcelona by Force. Get Rid of the shitskins & commies.
Make Franco Proud.

The guys are still at large in a restaurant. Stay safe

post more webms pls

Can't tell, I'm a shut in.

I dont feel so bad anymore

I'm an industrial first responder and it never ceases to amaze me how useless normies are in an emergency.

Don't see many of you fags on Sup Forums. Don't most of you have interwebz?

They are exporting their ilk in Greece as well, our own Anarchist movement is heavily assisted by their political exports. "Tourists out Refugees welcome" are slogans only found among Greek and Catalonian Anarchist movements, because they tend to collaborate heavily.

Their's is the most violent and politically active movement, I'm not joking when I say that they have blood on their hands. Assasinations of politicians and "nazis" alike.

Not to mention that they are all degenerate lustful junkies.

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED ON WATCHING THE LOCAL TV
rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/

rest in peace. sad.

They need a new El Cid.

Tourists go home . . . I get that tourists can be annoying (I live in LA), but doesn't the Spanish economy need the money right now?

good

fuck spain, it's filled with half breeds and degenerates

>tfw we are next

Can any Spanish fags tell me what the reaction will be, if any?