Alien Disclosure

Is the world about to get the biggest red pill in the secret governments arsenal?

Is disclosure about the greys coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Partial disclosure about SSP projects that everyone already knows about is all you're getting if you're lucky.

Aliens exist, but they like to watch us more then get involved. Humanity is the "Drunk friend passed out on the couch" to them.

[Did threads on this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

BBP(Black Budget Programs) are where the real important Tech advancements are. If all of them were rolled out, Humanity could return to the Stars once more.

there's no aliens. I mean, there are, but they have never visited us.

Is it possible for average joes to communicate with them and let them know that we're tired of this bullshit and would appreciate some help.

Too many people in the alliance are actively preventing the "partial disclosure" timeline. The cabal has already lost and is on the run. Their best means of surviving ascension is fucked, and the good elements are mopping up.
I suspect we'll be hitting full disclosure by the end of the year at the earliest, and by 2020 at the latest

grey here.
it's the jews.

Antifa already chased them off for being too white

Meditate, dude. Raise your positive vibrations and reach out

You've never been at a Home Depot at 6am ...plenty of aliens there
>at lmao

A Rabbi said that Jews receive orders from another civilization to guide earth.

An Ayoo gave me a back ally handjob once. It was no very satisfying. There's your disclosure

Corey Goode huh? I prefer Alex Collier, they're both full of shit by the way.

Never going to happen. What possible benefit would there be to admitting to an uncontrollable external threat that most people don't even believe exists?

If you want to know what's going on, read the books of Dr. David M Jacobs. Now return to /x/ kiddies, the adults are trying to talk politics

The only person I give any credit to is Phil Schneider because he was murdered for talking

Ruled a suicide but

Had his hands tied with surgical tubing behind his back and a surgical tube around his neck and died of asphyxiation

Thats like suiciding with several gunshots to the back of the head

Schneider seemed pretty legit. He also had a massive scar on his chest and several fingers missing from an alleged alien weapon of some kind in Dulce, NM.

They're not who you think they are, I'll be posting my experience in here or in best chan when I'm trying to gather proof but failing at it right now

why does it matter if aliens exist? aliens exist, so what?

>Aliens show up, begin colonization
>Stormfags on Sup Forums shit their pants, suddenly develop a great fondness for peace between races and non-violence

Biologists and lots of other fields get a whole new game to play

All is one!
>lawofone.info
Has stuff on past encounters and why they don't show themselves anymore (their teachings of unity for routinely distorted into elitism).

I'll be banned for this.quick save the image.

Trump is taking down the Illuminati...we're getting EVERYTHING.

Ah, nice way to look at it.
Also trips.

or take a few solid hits of DMT

they're demons you fucking retard. they aren't even from other planets their interdimensional. literally demons.

Personally i just simply cannot wait to meet the ayyy lmaos

Didn't you read the podesta emails?

>Aliens exist and are revealed
>Religion is kaput
>Government was hiding them
>Government is kaput
>Mass riots
>Mass worship of aliens
>Mass panic
etc

We still have problems with niggers,
we don't need any more non-whites on Earth

>Interdimensional being = demon

same dude. same.

oh they visited us. but they tend to avoid planets that have problems like ours. you know what with that black viscous spiritual-ooze that seeps out from our planet.

>Is the world about to get the biggest red pill in the secret governments arsenal?
>Is disclosure about the greys coming?
Why do people keep saying this? There's nothing pointing to that.

/x/
sa ge

I still want to know what the fucking guy from Blink 182 knows
of all people

How can you possibly know either of those things?

I cant imagine any president would cover that up if he knew. Disclosure would guarantee re-election every time because the people would want to know more.

Grays are not from above your head, they are from below your feet. Grays live in vast cavern systems here on Earth. There are many other sapient beings that live in vast cavern systems here on Earth too, I call them 'intraterrestrials'. Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

>I still want to know what the fucking guy from Blink 182 knows

You mean Limp Bizkit

Why don't you guys start shilling to trump for ayyyy lmao disclosure movement?

Pretty sure he'd leak something if he were to actually have any interest in it. Or is this where the deep state steps in and prevents everything?

because interstellar travel is impossible and time/interdimensional travel is something only a fringe lunatic can wholeheartedly accept

whether you like it or not they're the exact same things we have identified for demons for centuries upon millennia. go ahead and worship them and see how you end up fairing.

Or "angels" from higher planes or even densities

you don't even have a degree in physics and you're pretending like you know anything about this.

Aliens will never make contact with humans that do not have one governing official over all races and parties

if the Catholic church is referring to something as an angel then I'm almost certain it's a devil.

The President is really just a temporary employee, they probably just don't tell him.

They will take me in the spaceship and we wil dance, and we wil laff :-)

Trump is going after the 1963 coup.

ILLUMINATI BTFO

TRUMP WILL REIGN IN A NEW RENAISSANCE

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.
The human soul yearns for discovery. By unlocking the mysteries of the universe, we unlock truths within ourselves. That’s true. Our journey into space will not only make us stronger and more prosperous, but will unite us behind grand ambitions and bring us all closer together. Wouldn’t that be nice? Can you believe that space is going to do that? I thought politics would do that. (Laughter.) Well, we’ll have to rely on space instead.

Every launch into the skies is another step forward toward a future where our differences seem small against the vast expanse of our common humanity. Sometimes you have to view things from a distance in order to see the real truth. It is America’s destiny to be at the forefront of humanity’s eternal quest for knowledge and to be the leader amongst nations on our adventure into the great unknown. And I could say the great and very beautiful unknown. Nothing more beautiful.

With the actions we are launching today, America will think big once again. Important words: Think big. We haven’t been thinking so big for a long time, but we’re thinking big again as a county. We will inspire millions of children to carry on this proud tradition of American space leadership -- and they’re excited -- and to never stop wondering, hoping, and dreaming about what lies beyond the stars.

>because interstellar travel is impossible

Wrong.

>and time/interdimensional travel is something only a fringe lunatic can wholeheartedly accept

Wrong.

Presidents don't get high enough security clearance for that sort of business.

Ra from the Law of One talks about the earth having a "honeycomb" nature and the hollow spaces having abandoned cities and being used sometimes for materialization work or other things.

No
Jews would lose their power if people started to praise the aliens

true, but logic dictates that biological beings are inefficient for time travel.

I can imagine something like Borg existing, though

The alien red pill is that all the alien bullshit is a psyop to make you feel powerless.

pic related, if you believe in ayyyyyy lmaos you got MIND RAPED by them

space*

were we ever their equals?

this is actually true. are deep state has basically created an alternate government that's completely unconstitutional. there are something like twenty eight levels of clearance above the president. it should not be considered constitutional by any means it's something we should be more outraged about than anything going on in the news.

Even if they're non-coincidental, how do we know that they weren't (((coincidences))) engineered for the purpose of getting people to believe in shit as retarded as yours?

man, you're going to feel really stupid when you die.

no...aliens and dieties can go hand in hang faggot

If aliens are humanoids that means were all made in the image of our creator.

Arent they a tons of documents already on wikileaks and the fbi vault that openly talks about ftl ships and Mars bases?

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

Yeah yeah they'll only talk to us once we become globalists how fucking convenient

Aren't wolves kinda like grey aliens??

Space-warping isn't actually outside the realm of physics on paper. The caveat of course being that the exotic "negative mass" particles required to warp space don't actually exist in modern science (yet?). But the mathematics is sound, and there's no reason that humanity couldn't travel across the stars like no one's business if warp technology were to be invented.

why do I get the feeling like you're wearing a furry costume while you say this

You'll feel even stupider when you die, flatfag. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

I remember listening to an interesting idea Terrence McKenna once disccused that he heard. It was that aliens are actually us visiting the planet from future, after learning how to travel through time.

I mean, it's probably bullshit, but still an interesting idea when you think about it.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

I get it, dumb slavnigger can't into physics

don't Einstein Rosen bridges require impossible amounts of energy to remain stable?

>¡aye lmao!

the grey alien is a wolf dressed in Catholic sheep clothing.

eventually we're going to be able to manipulate the subatomic particles responsible for mass and gravity in such a way that will be able to trick SpaceTime into acting as though there's an infinite amount of mass nearby. we're already learning about different ways to control subatomic particles that we didn't know about before or didn't think would actually ever materialize.

TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES

and actually Russians are incredibly good at physics. I worked with them.

Fuck off Frank quit shilling your gay threads

Thank you. Inferesting.

No-one cares, faggot. Stop shitting up genuinely interesting threads with your presence.