Ok Sup Forums - this is how we strike back against the leftist whitewashing of history...

Ok Sup Forums - this is how we strike back against the leftist whitewashing of history. I started a thread last which generated a lot of positive feedback and ideas but it was extremely late.

Native Americans owned slaves. They practiced slavery well before the Europeans arrived and owned African slaves afterwards. The biggest slave owning tribes were: Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek, and Seminole.

Moreover – all of the aforementioned tribes, with the addition of Catawba, fought for the Confederacy.

We need to locate any and all monuments to these tribes on public lands and demand they be removed. “Losers don’t get trophies”, all that nonsense. The left will have a fucking meltdown trying to navigate this shitstorm – an “oh so oppressed “ people who oppressed people.

Fire up the meme-makers and let’s get busy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_Watie
atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/09/5-native-american-communities-who-owned-africans-slaves/
youtube.com/watch?v=K-qt_BIGsIY
youtube.com/watch?v=vkZXY3dYzE0
counter-currents.com/2013/02/a-fate-worse-than-death/
google.com/amp/www.jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery/amp
google.com/amp/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Center_of_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Schools_(Georgia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yes.
i'm 1/8th cherokee.
7/8th euro

HATE ME!

ITS THE JEWS!

OP, you're just mad you're not based Stand Watie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_Watie

Holy shit this is fucking brilliant!

BUMP

We need a good hashtag

Someone suggested #NativesHadSlaves last night. Simple and to the point I suppose.

That could work

Bump

Bump

I would rail her until friction disintegrated my dick

Is there any proof they had slaves though? I mean if there were pictures of black slaves in Indian camps. Destroys the "Native American" narrative and brings back the savage injuns thought.

I shitpost in real life.
I'll be spreading this with my buddies.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/09/5-native-american-communities-who-owned-africans-slaves/

Please share any memes you create here. I'm really no good at making that kind of shit.

Someone get this to Shiva! He needs to bring it up, since Elizabeth Warren is proud of her "Native American" heritage.

Saved this from last nights thread, it's gold:

just posted this on some cunts rant on Facebook about the removal of all statues of slave owners.

>Hold on though, if this is strictly about removing statues of slave owners, how would you feel about taking down Totems of the Haida or the Tlingit? Who were known to be fierce warriors and slave traders that sold slaves as far as California and had a society of hereditary slavery? how about the Comanche, or the Creek, or the Yurok or the Pawnee tribes, most of which had a slave trade before Europeans arrived? Slave trading was so common, that the Cherokee brought their slaves with them on the trail of tears and were trading them when Christopher Columbus arrived, who also owned slaves... Are we going to go as far as to take down the Christopher Columbus Statue in Puerto Rico? how about the Aztec statue in San Antonio? Lets be clear, slavery is evil, and if you believe in the rights of the individual its hard to believe of anything worse. The fact is, no race or nationality is free from the historical sin of slavery... but lets be honest, until 150 years ago slavery was the rule rather than the exception around the world and had been for thousands of years, until a group of Americans finally put an end to it. Slavery is still prevalent in Africa and had been before, during and after the Atlantic slave trade...Brazil had 8 times as many slaves as the USA, The middle east (formerly known as Arabia) had a slave trade in an area larger than present day Europe. So if we are going to judge the consequences of the past through the eyes of the present, we better be prepared for the consequences of that considering Abraham Lincoln was married to Mary Todd, the daughter of a Kentucky slave owner, and he was the one who signed and issued the Emancipation Proclamation...Should we go the way of the Library of Alexandria?

#RobertECherokee

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DEMAND REPERATIONS FROM NORTH AFRICANS FOR THE BARBARY SLAVE TRADE, WHICH WAS VASTLY MORE EXTENSIVE AND LONG LIVED THEN THE AMERICAN SLAVE TRADE

basically everyone is owed reperations from everyone else because slavery has been done by all people from all sides even against themselves. it's been rampant throughout history but lets remember which countries have put the most effort into ending slavery: white countries. you're welcome

I like it.

HERE WE GO BOYS

FIRE UP THOSE MEME ENGINES, WE GOT OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US

It's a really easy fucking angle. Confederates racist?

Demonize federal troops that massacred injuns, took their land and self-determination away, to make them losers

This isn't a well known factoid, which means that the media will have an easy time spinning it and normies wont give enough of a shit to catch on.

We need to focus on basic bitch level bait and hypocrisy. Like say that FDR statues need to be torn down and Democrats need to renounce him because of Japanese internment camps, or that Nat Turner, the subject of the blockbuster smash (TM) Birth of a Nation (TM) was a loser who led a failed insurrection against the United States just like that evil confederacy, and needs to be erased from the history books.

Ford needs to get boycotted because Henry was an alt-right conspiracy theorist

Disney needs to be boycotted because Walt was an alt-right conspiracy theorist

Ben Franklin needs to be replaced by Tupac on the $100 bill because he was a misogynist

Mount Rushmore needs to be blown up because its built on muh sacred land and every president on it was an evil expansionist imperialist

Abe Lincoln needs to be disavowed by everyone because he wanted to send all blacks back to Africa

The millennial generation is far more prone to believe shit they see on social media. Flood it. They'll google it and find out it's true.

>They practiced slavery well before the Europeans arrived
This bit is unneeded. Of course slavery existed but it wasn't the same kind of slavery. Lefties will easily knock that lame argument down

So focus on the Native American enslavement of blacks, idgaf. Just throw this bigass wrench in the whole lefty narrative.

The boys in blue!
Comin' to rape & pillage through & through!
No wigwam in sight,
When we burn them at night,
Here! Here!
We're the boys in blue!
And we're coming for you!

Buckle up lil injuns

>implying lefties won't seamlessly conjure up apologetics for this whole thing on the fly using the power of postmodernism and moral relativism

Just go to r/politics sometime and watch them weave a narrative in the comments section in real time, its fascinating how efficient they are at coming up with a completely nonsense interpretation of an event and uniformly and unquestioningly adopt it within an hour, tops, of a breaking news story.

As the father of mixed race kids and the husband of a native woman, this plan is absolutely fucking brilliant.

Thank you sir.

>native americans are the same as white people
>everyone treated slaves like shit
White people and a few black people were notorious for their abuse of slaves. This is a whole different kettle of fish you're trying to stir up. Can you still breath after all those mental gymnastics?

this 100%

>The left will have a fucking meltdown
>implying anyone will give a shit about your cute little mental gymnastics

OH SHI...

MEME THIS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K-qt_BIGsIY

BUMP

Actually, the more militant and well known native groups were savage bloodthirsty barbarians

yes meme that shit and meme black conferderate soilders

also i wonder if theres conferederate chinese that would make them even more butthurt

>mental gymnastics
>facts

Pick one.

>Native Americans owned slaves
>Moreover – all of the aforementioned tribes, with the addition of Catawba, fought for the Confederacy

I mentioned that literally yesterday to a bunch of leftists. They didn't seem to care.

I guess you're only a racist for owning slaves and fighting for the Confederacy if you're white.

Tear down mosques because Mohammed owned slaves is the most triggering and offensive to liberals.

Cherokees or whatever will trigger very few people. You want calls to ban mosques over his support for slavery, which triggers liberals to post their "10 Reasons It's Okay That Mohammed Enslaved People - You Won't Believe Number Four!" articles. This spreads the meme and makes normies react with "well, we shouldn't ban him just because he owned slaves" which primes them to accept this argument.

>They didn't seem to care.

That's because it does not compute with them. It doesn't fit the narrative. Regardless, if we incessantly push this it will force the matter to be addressed.

The aztecs were also a slaveholding empire, with opressed colony states all across central america, demanding tribute in the form of slaves and resources.

The thing about natives though is that it's a double whammy. White America is demonized for its treatment of natives and slaves while conveniently ignoring the fact that natives had slaves too.

The mental gymnastics the left will have to process to justify this would be incredible.

Don Cheadle (Actor) had ancestors owned by the Chickasaw.

Just send this to normie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=vkZXY3dYzE0

Red men bought other men of all colors from white men, who bought them from Arab men, who stole them from Europe and bought them from Africa.

These same red men fought for the Confederacy. They fought for slavery, because they owned slaves and benefitted from defending it.

It is you who is using mental gymnastics.

I like where this is going

counter-currents.com/2013/02/a-fate-worse-than-death/

Here's a slightly different kind of slavery you had in mind.

>Regardless, if we incessantly push this it will force the matter to be addressed

Yes, definitely, I agree. The real use of this is in public debates - places where they have to answer it, or they look weak and lose the argument.

found on another thread

Bump
This is war
We have to play dirty

Meme how Jews funded the entire operation, the boats, the travels to enslave blacks!!!!

Speaking out against Black Pete is part of what van de Kamp calls his social mission, an effort that extends to reminding Dutch Jews of their ancestors’ deep involvement in the slave trade. In April, he is set to publish a book about Dutch Jewish complicity in the slave trade, an effort he hopes will sensitize Jews to slavery in general and to the Black Pete issue in particular.

google.com/amp/www.jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery/amp

More Jews proportionally owners slaves then whites

Did Jews really own slaves?
Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did. The Jewish population in these cities was quite small, however, so the total number of slaves they owned represented just a small fraction of the total slave population; Eli Faber, a historian at New York City’s John Jay College reported that in 1790, Charleston’s Jews owned a total of 93 slaves, and that “perhaps six Jewish families” lived in Savannah in 1771.

google.com/amp/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/amp/

and did anyone reply?

He never said. Probably not. Leftists pretty much shut down when you confront them with pure fact and logic.

Yeah but there's not as many native americans to throw tantrums.

What you need for this to succeed is the tantrum that propels a bunch of Buzzfeed articles defending the poor people under attack.

These articles only happen because some freak show of that particular group starts complaining about it. There are many, many more Muslim complainers than there are Cherokee SJW's.

So what you do is pick a SPECIFIC target. This causes people at that target to hear the story and freak out about the idea of their baby getting torn down.

Example: the Islamic Center of Washington.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Center_of_Washington

It's big, prominent, and in Washington D.C. Start demanding that it be torn down because it's associated with Mohammed and glorifies his history of slave ownership.

Now the people who work there or go there will freak out. There's tons of "OMG we're under attack!" stories, but they'll have to address the argument and refute it.

Or pick a school named after Mohammed and demand the name be changed. Like this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Schools_(Georgia)

Now it's tied specifically to Mohammed. Also, it's in Georgia where the statue shit is happening, so you juxtapose the issues.

But you have to go with something that triggers the most activists. Native Americans just won't work because of how few there are.

OMG post moar native cuties pls
And this guy's idea might be more effective. Point out Jewish involvement in the slave trade. They're still counted as an "oppressed" class by leftists, and if any leftists went so far as to tear one of their monuments down, you wouldn't even feel guilty. On the other hand, if anyone tore down a native american monument cuz of "muh slavery" it would admittedly cause an absolute shitstorm

You guys are really dumb. Why go after Natives ? What's the end game ? There is nothing to take from us. We already had it all taken and more is still being stolen or under the process of it like what's with going on at Bears Ears and Standing Rock. White people are the ones with all the shit. It won't work because there's literally nothing to be gained.

bump

Why we need to show the left who the 1percent really is, and show blacks who funded their slave trade and make them go apeshit on Jews. We need to unite on hate, which the left loves to emotionally hate

its more to point out how hypocritical pulling down confederate statues is, since the crimes of the confederacy have been done by many groups, most of which have statues aplenty

It's to create divide and conquer in the left you fuckwit, to break apart their social conditioning that white man isn't the evil one

I'd say it's in all of our interests to dispel any of these myths associated with the natives and the past because it crops up in politics a lot today and frankly we're tired of being beaten over the head with such nonsense.

We're not going after natives, we're pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of the left and taking their logic to it's natural conclusion.

You're right, Native Americans have been shit on. So if we extend that leftist logic to all of American history, not just the parts the left doesn't like, people will see how utterly ridiculous it is and shut the left-tards down on this revisionist history bullshit.

>We need to locate any and all monuments to these tribes on public lands and demand they be removed. “Losers don’t get trophies”, all that nonsense. The left will have a fucking meltdown trying to navigate this shitstorm – an “oh so oppressed “ people who oppressed people.

Sorry but this is weak. Native Americans owning slaves is not an indictment of all Native Americans, any more than White people owning slaves is an indictment of all Whites. I'm a libtard and I navigated this shit in 5 seconds.

Bump

>white man isn't the evil one

Like I said, I'm native and not some 1/8th Cherokee tard or LARPer in here so you just lost me at this. I'm not here to agree with you all, I'm just genuinely curious why you think this will work. Anti-blackness had been addressed in our communities many times before, and for the record a lot of natives took runaway slaves into their tribes. There's a lot of black natives out there

We're playing them at their own game. Whites are indicted for past slavery and since lefties don't listen to reason we'll just throw this shit back at them and see how they like it.

these are both good explanations

My shitty meme attempt. Make it trend.

Every fucking American larps as 1/8 Cherokee for some reason. Same tribe. Same fraction. Every fucking time.

"I KNOW MY GRANDPA WHO WAS CHEROKEE"

No you don't. No he wasn't.

>be in the US
>you literally have to be mixed to not be an outcast
I s-swear, Pocahontas was my great grand nanny!

This pretty much.

That won't do. Ever heard of tunnel vision? This angle was doomed from the start because Natives have dealt with more shit than most other minorities in America. Many of us feel completely left out of racism arguments because people assume we're all dead. Yeah, I have less than 3000 people in my tribe that once ruled the Northeast, but we do still exist. My point is, what are you gonna steal from folks that already have Nothing and everyone can clearly see that ? No brownie or woke points will be awarded for saying we had slaves sometimes. Pointing this out won't do you any good

They will argue "but whites brought the slaves here and brainwashed them into owning slaves," and "whites still stole their land."

Any ideas for counter arguments besides "native americans participated anyway."

I'm starting to think you're just a leftist shill who realizes that we've got you by the short and curlies on this one.

natives enslaved eachother before whites ever got here. moreover, they actually practiced ritual sacrifice and cannibalism of their slaves.

#JustAsGuilty
#NotJustWhites
#SlaveEnabler

found the jew.

>As the father of mixed race kids

L O L
O
L

Im Lenni Lenape you dumb fuck. I'm just pointing out that people don't care about natives in ANY. CONTEXT. Black folks especially when you're talking about who is so called most oppressed. We cease to exist or we are simply there to be used in arguments...like this thread is doing. No one cares about our sacred lands and old grounds being bulldozed. They care about these old fucking statues and whatever the fuck. Yes I'm bitter.

Its too long and complicated for normies. It needs to be quick and to the point, such as Natives owned slaves too, followed by a picture of a native with a slave.

I think you're not understanding the point. The goal here isn't to get native statues torn down, the point is to make tearing down statues into a political booby trap. If we point out the logical flaws with tearing down statues because of slave history, its more likely to stop confederate statues from falling than it is to make the left tear down native statues

tl;dr the left wont tear down native statues, os they wont be able to justifly tearing down confederate statues

weak argument try again

This. Exactly 100% this.

I don't think the answer is to play their game. Destroying history is some Isis tier bullshit.

He is a libtard but he has a logical point:

Monuments to tribes in general are not the same as monuments to a specific person who owned slaves.

There may be specific Native Americans who owned slaves who have statues. But if you do "monument to the whole tribe" they'll just say "that's like a monument to the USA, not to Robert E. Lee."

Now some of the more libtarded will in fact argue that the American flag or constitution should be banned, and that is the next step if they win this battle. But the closer you can make the target in terms of logic to the current argument they're making, the better.

Read

No native monuments will actually be torn down

No one wants this shit torn down. We want to force them to defend their own history so that we come to equilibrium at a normie consensus that we're just going to have to accept history for what it is.

Ever the eternal victim.

I disagree. The Confederate flag applied/applies to a whole people (according to leftist logic), whether they agreed with slavery or not.

Except this is the case with MANY families. Within many almost exclusively white American families, there's at least one native, or half-bred native in there somewhere.

It's because the natives openly admitted defeat and accepted the fact that they were a defeated people, so durring the westward expansion onward, many natives wanted to live a successful white life, and wanted that for their children, as opposed to living on a reservation. You really only see this with their women.

The native women literally killed their race and now they've diluted their blood to the point of near extinction.

t. Burger with 1/16th cherokee and 15/16ths northern european.

okay. there are, however, a lot of monuments to specific leaders of those tribes, and those statues can be questioned just like confederate statues

Yeah that's kind of what genocide and destroying an entire culture will do.

Christ almighty who is that brown sugar

I agree with this libtard. Tribal nations are still getting fucked over, mostly illegaly, with no enforcement of treaties or prosecution of corporate crimes. (((globalists))) are killing the native nations

I need memes to redpill with. Please post memes, or at least sources I can point to

Maybe the Yanks should have treated you to a nice buffalo steak dinner instead after you raided their ranches and farmhouses.

not shitty, straightforward and clear. worth spreading

to be this dumb...

Noooo Jews brought slaves here

See my post above

>Christ almighty who is that brown sugar
seriously