Civil war roles

What roles do you think you would get in the upcoming civil war? I think I would be a torturer and a cook; yeah, I know, they're strange roles, but I think being both able to get your enemy to talk and to give good food to your soldiers is a good way of helping your cause

Other urls found in this thread:

belliresearchinstitute.com/the-savage-peace-introduction/
belliresearchinstitute.com/2017/07/27/the-savage-peace-democracys-2500-years-of-failure-and-the-legacy-of-global-civil-war-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will be the one firing molotovs at random into the distance with my potato canon.

You kikes keep pushing for a civil war. It's not going to happen. Your zionism tactics are shit. I'm only going to take up arms to kill subversive jews

Janitor

I am qualified to burn shit from latrines

Alright then

I mean, during this civil war the enemies would not only be niggers and commies, but kikes too. If you want to see kikes tortured to the brink of insanity a civil war is a good way of obtaining that

id be the guy hiding good people from communists
as i set up new infrastructure and secure a homeland for my own extended family and decent working whites.

The most humble of jobs are sometimes the most important ones

Attending Civil War larps as a child taught me that wadding is super effective when it comes to firing things off that aren't particularly well-sized to the barrel.

So you would be some kind of artillery guy uh?

There would be much more talented artillerymen than myself, I can assure you. I'm just slightly inventive and adaptable to whatever role needs to be played.

So you would be a jack of all trades, capable at adapting to many situations

Especially ones where I get to set things on fire. Some of the most fun I've ever had was setting things on fire.

Fuck yeah; fire.

What a coincidence, I like fire too. I also like to burn commies alive

You can carry the flamethrower.

Government is like fire: a fearful servant and a dangerous master.

Looks like we've got a pyro squad. If a civil war ever breaks out, it will be an honour to burn traitors with you fine gentlemen

Have you ever siphoned gasoline out of a car? That's a taste you can't get out of your mouth very easily. Yow.

>paddy thinks people are intelligent enough to avoid war.

stfu and oil your shotgun

What do you think your role would be?

What's it taste like?

Are all the Obergruppenführer spots already taken?

death squads hunting commies

What a fantastic work of blind projection. It inverts so many things. The government would be helpless and easily crippled in a civil war.
Seriously, you shouldn't post that. The US government is on suicide watch and needs to be discouraged from destroying itself. If you make them seem stronger than they are, they'll act, and be destroyed. It has happened at other times in history.
There are pedos today fantasizing about purging those eeeevil people who want to break the chain of child abuse. As they have gravitated towards power in their private life (power over children), so do they gravitate towards power in their public life (power over 'children'). If you make them think they're NOT in danger of being purged, they'll take it as a green light to purge others, and will be swiftly purged themselves.
The only way we can yet hope to redeem them is by a constant rampage of fearful reminders that molesting children is abusive and self-destructive behavior that makes decent people wish to murder them.

At first it seems like your everyday VOC and you expect it to evaporate away before long. But it sticks to your entire mouth in the most foul way, and you can't even dissolve out out with alcohol.

It's literally worse than accidentally chugging methanol because you thought it was ethanol and reflexively spitting it out. Even that doesn't linger so.

I'm a chemical engineer so would obviously be in weapon development, that is if I don't get killed before I make it out of commiefornia

I don't know. If there's an actual civil war organization is going to be a fundamental part to win. There can't be too many people in charge nor too few: there are probably going to be some unorganized gangs with almost no leadership and some sort of new military groups that will be truly organized

Pronably intelligence gathering (not just the scouting kind) and group leader if i was there to participate.

You should totally find a way to go there. I'm Italian but I would give an arm just to go there and make history, making commies sing with a few torturing techniques

So you've got your radios then?

CI > I anyway, so, yes, I would be in support of a guy like you positioning himself as some kind of group leader. It's your honor an duty.

The only civil war between citizens will manifest as massacres of protesters by paramilitary insurgencies (id est terror attacks) at public demonstrations and rallies.
The left will rally and get massacred by a handful of righht wingers, the right will hold a rally and get massacred by left wingers, back and forth.

Chemicals uh? What kind of chemicals would you be able to make?

If he's worth his salt, he made LSD as a class project. LSD can enable you do to anything
ANYTHING

>tfw no mass spectrometer
>tfw only A/B extractions

I'm very fit and strong, also a good shot. I'm 30. No military experience though. I would probably be some sort of low level grunt. Anyone with military experience will get a head start in the ranks.

As we did here in Brazil with commies and Portuguese with Googles, I'll do with Brazilian leftists the classical "pau-de-arara"("macaw's perch").

I can be the meth cook.
>Y'all gunna be nedun at gud meth cook.

the goverment is always a party in civil war, remember that cop who protected the fat kid saluting the statue? or how they guarded that Spancer shit head when activist discovered where he at? read this to understand batter civil war ["the government" includes private firms and corporation]

belliresearchinstitute.com/the-savage-peace-introduction/

comms and infiltration. I'd cut them down after gaining trust for months, if I were a burger that is.

So I guess my role will be watching you snipe off the leftys over a few years

Rifleman. Which is what 90% of you anons will be too if anything at all.

With my skills most likely a bullet catcher

>tfw dat 10% who don't need no rifled barrel to raise heck

I've been lifting the past few weeks when the violence started picking up, hope I can punch a commie someday, better dead than red.

Welcome to the militia.

plenty of beans in Cali ...............

Why won't you go there though? I'm Italian and I would try to find a way to go to America just to help good people fight against the lefties

From scratch anything organic (explosives, gas, etc...) and if give the right materials then basically anything.

Also have knowledge in nuclear engineering, could maintain a nuclear reactor and if we had the right amount of material then a nuclear weapon

civil war serves the interests of the elite. they are begging you for a civil war. often seeding threads with fake nazi shills demanding justice. it's quite a pathetic trap but useful idiots gladly fall into it

Expendable front line foot soldier/cannon fodder.
I have no warlike skills other than shooting and screaming. So I wouldn't help anywhere else.

Trooper of a right wing death squad

I'll be selling you guys heavy weaponry in exchange for land and services.

Holy fucking shit. You'de able to make nukes if given the right materials?

this guys a fuckin hero

Nobody is going to trust you to run a nuke plant. You'll just waste my time having to build safety equipment to keep an eye on you.

I'll smear your blood on my erect cock.

Keep lifting. It takes the better part of a year before real gains start happening, a couple years to get truly fit. Not meaning to discourage you, just letting you know to be patient and don't slack.

The elites would be a target too in a civil war scenario

slave to money, got a kike card and bills to pay. I'd love to I really would. It's painfull seeing the death of a nation. however being homeless kinda sucks

I could easilly mug those cunts off and end them when they sleep, I'd love to infact

In theory it's not that difficult. It just takes an extreme amount of precision to get it to go off correctly, otherwise you're only left with a few hundred pounds of radioactive shit that does nothing.
>mfw this is an FBI data mining thread

Becoming le ebin spc ops to terrify the enemy xddd

Once you get it down, it follows the usual CNS pattern of about 3 months adaptation. Not real gains, no, but real nigga hours set in that quickly and avoid the need to get discouraged.

It's very encouraging, really.

>goes to the gym a few weeks
>fit

What kind of fat retard would think it strengthens you even a little bit by going to the gym a few weeks?
You couldn't fight against tweak armed faggot antifas let alone someone stronger hahahahaha

Radiation poisoning is a bitch. look how many people died in the manhattan project, besides the first nuke would lead to foriegn (russian most likely) intervention

Nuclear warheads are not magical, complex machines.
Simple ones can be made with enriched Uranium-235, a lead trap, and some C4 (with some extra components to increase fission rates and overall blast radius).
Dirty bombs are even easier to manufacture.

>he doesn't know about the Demon Core
Not hard to do more than nothing.

Human barbecue-man would be very nice to be either.

This job would serve as a mask for the anti-street hunger campaign, since we would feed homeless people with that meat.

If the elites are not your primary target in that or a similar scenario then you are doing it wrong.

Put me in intelligence chief! I'll wreck the commies.

I'll be forming a community of people that are hiding trying to avoid the war. Manufacture ammo and weapons and capitalize off wartime. Then when it's all done I'll take every bit of money and laugh like a true capitalist pig.
Out-Jew the Jews at their own Jewish game.

ITT: Deluded teens, served nothing their whole live but misinformation and internet induced character traits completely divorced of reality, larp about rpg skill sets in war.

I'm so glad i had a childhood prior to the internet, you kids are completely fucked.

like anyone here has the materials or equiptment to make a nuke

False. I learned by watching niggers that the key to any successful resistance operation is to break the local infrastructure, set the gas station on fire, intimidate the police, smoke pot, and get yo momma to yell at the chilluns.

Monkey see monkey do.

I live behind enemy lines in the bay area. What are my orders?

Well you need uranium-235 which is less than 1% of all uranium found, it's mostly mixed in with uranium-238. It's something you have to mine out and find them separate

What other kind of explosives would you be able to manufacture? C4? Makeshift grenades?

genius

>what death camps, where are the bodies then ?

> meanwhile leftist are eating each other >:)

Most likely documentation my role would probably end up being where I would document the war and save its outcomes for future generations to look over

lol yeah. I don't know anything about explosives mr FBI. Don't know why you're asking me.

They're having fun. Calm down.

Hair spray makes a good explosive. What would we do without big hair from the 80s?

*Drops into scene*

>Look up as head is pointing down

"Greetings. You can call me"

*Spins*

"Nigger Killer. Nice day for a pint, right lads"

You could also cook the enemy

C4 doesn't look too bad

Civil war is unruly. Some parties represent their enemy as a flaw or sickness to be managed. In times of crisis, these representations tend to collapse back into the figure of the outlaw. The religious extremists, the demonstrators who throw rocks, and the police who murder are all called “terrorists” by their opposition. “Terrorist” is the most extreme form of the refusal to recognize in the enemy a legitimate combatant. The terrorist is the dark side of the democratic citizen —the latent possibility that one’s “rights” could disappear at the exact moment one is identified as an outlaw and exposed to death. Those who cannot speak the language of democracy, but continue to speak and act anyway, will be called terrorists or agitators. To say “terrorist” is to demand the great forces of the world to recognize a moral calamity and eliminate it. We learn nothing when the police eliminate the terrorists. We learn from our battles. Rather than calling the next bombing an “inhuman” act, let’s uncover the history that made it a viable strategy; rather than being content calling the police “monsters” when they murder, let’s examine the discourse that legally actualizes and protects their acts. Let’s call our enemies our enemies, and strive to defeat them.

belliresearchinstitute.com/2017/07/27/the-savage-peace-democracys-2500-years-of-failure-and-the-legacy-of-global-civil-war-2/

Ill let you in on the system tactics.

It is going to paint you as radical terrorists whilst the same time it will deradicalize you. It will attempt to co-opt your radical message with kosher (((rebel media))) tier bullshit. Spic VoxDay is already trying to do this.

It will cut off all your communications networks (discord shoah, dailystormer)
It will then start character assassinations (like the "HURRR cantwell is a fed")

Know these tactics and guard yourself.

Do not deradicalize
Do not PRcuck
Do not rumor monger about feds.
Keep communication networks strong.

Good luck

In the case a civil war starts, you should be some kind of sleeper agent, ready to fuck up their shit from the shadows and be able to blend in with them

Hermit hiding InnaMountains here!

>he's never read the Anarchist's Cookbook and related
It's so easy to learn these things. TAC is a horrible source of information, but there are some versions and alternatives that lay many things out in great detail.
I've got a small stack of books that cover everything from munitions to explosives to fortifications to chemical weapons to traps, and every beautiful thing in between.

Currently a serving army officer, I guess the same but perhaps volunteer for the foreign legion.

C4 can't beat a well-placed pipe bomb tho. I bet you never even blew up mailboxes with chlorine bombs in the prime of your youth.

maybe mr FBI want's to sell you some

I was thinking the bridges.

Haha yea glad we're all larping here, nothing to worry about here FBI lurkers

Just gonna drop this here, bolster your spirits.

>Journeymen Plumber
>Journeymen Electrician
>Skilled Maintenance Technician
>Currently working as an Automation Technician
Where ever those skills are useful is where I will end up.

We only made this happen, you silly sad faggot.

That's what i'd want to do.
I'd gain trust, info gather even help make group decisions all whilst leaking to the right.

Then I'd prob try and poison as many as I possibly could, like the mossad did to ISIS last Eid

>drink the purple cool aid

Cook them and serve their cooked flesh to the other prisoners as torture. "You know that piece of "pork" was actually your buddy Steve that we captured?". Nice

Probably technician. I'm not a skilled fighter but I know about math and science.
A Irish man out of all people to not want a civil war
Lol