Be teacher

>Be teacher
>taking students on canoe trip
>black student can't swim
>can't exclude because of muh diversity
>black student drowns

What happened?

Why can't they swim

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/boy-who-drowned-on-school-canoe-trip-did-not-pass-swim-test-board-1.3548607

no master race finger webbing

He didnt know how to swim and willingly entered the water. How far are normal people expected to go to protect those who are destined to be removed from the gene pool?

>can't exclude because of muh diversity
can you not just type bullshit? enough fake news Sup Forums.

How do you even fall in the water from a canoe? You've got to be all kinds of retarded.

Is water racist?

>y no swim?

hydrophopic epigenetics. i hope you feel terrible now. water is RACIST. check your fucking alt-cis-hate privilege NOW

>negro can't swim
>drowns
>blame teacher

niggers - there aren't any crocodiles in the water here. teach your fucking spawn how to tread water for fuck sakes.

Niggers have dense heavy bones that's why they can't swim. Water nigger Somalis in contrast can swim because they literally nigger Caucasians.

So much for that aquatic ape theory fatties throw around.

>What happened?
>Why can't they swim
Blacks have higher bone density than whites and asians. On one hand they sink like rocks, but on the other they're less likely to get Osteoporosis.

lucky for me I'm not a 55 year old white woman with a diet of cigarettes and wine

Blacks can physically swim
Blacks simply cant be bothered with LEARNING to swim

It's harder but doable

BTW, why can't blacks swim? Is it something to do with their skeletal structure? Just asking

yes

Poor fish. It'll take weeks to get rid of all the dead nigger smell in the river.

I am fine with this.

until they get obese they literally do not float.
a black guy with average build and low fat % does not float. amuscular black will sink faster, due to denser muscle.
a muscular white man with strong bones won't float either. I know, I am one.
you need to teach kids to swim when young, before they get lean and pack on muscle.
this is actually hard to accomplish in any urban resource-poor community, much less a poverty setting like many blacks live in.
Please teach your kids to swim!!! Especially if they are black!

We must stop racist lakes from killing our poor innocent black children

#YesAllLakes

>Please teach your kids to swim!!! Especially if they are black!
But if we teach blacks to swim, they won't drown. It'd be better to kill-off the blacks who're too dumb to stay out of the water despite fully knowing they can't swim.

>School trip
>no life jacket

The Jew is upset people are getting smarter.

Their bodytype isn't suited for swimming (because they didn't have to swim in Africa).