Shia la fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hewillnotdivide.us/

Is the stream still going on? It's time to capture that flag!
One detail we see: shadow
Now how about the time zone?

I doubt we can meme this to where it looks good for us, there arent any normies chanting into the mic, and it's inside, so we would have to be breaking and entering and it whatever we would do would be spun HARD by the media and given lots of coverage, the only reason HWNDU wasn't getting news coverage is because it was cooky and we were winning there. Unless we are really REALLY creative on this one, I doubt we can meme this. It would be nice to see shia get BTFO again (and it could do wonders for our moral desu), but its unlikely.

he made this one as discreet as possible. looks like he doesnt want the flag to be taken.

War Thunder?
Faggot

Looks like artificial lighting to me.

I thought he died?

>windows 10
>google chrome
>discord
hello subhuman newfag
sage

I doubt it, the stream right now is a lot dimmer than the screenshot here.

even worse, he has hamachi and runescape.

He served his purpose. He is now just a cucked faggot now.

That is correct

We literally already did this.

honestly, the one way i see this one happening, is if someone finds out the ip of the stream, but is that even possible?

This was called way back in Season 2...the final objective will be Shia putting the flag in a basement somewhere..

There seems to be SOME light source going on, maybe we can start tracking it to find out the time zone and go from there?

when did this happen? and when is the operation going down?

I
could try

Explain

>hewillnotdivide.us/
hahahahah fucking hell

Don't think they've planned anything yet.

>id
>Lqbuf

Can't argue with these digits

well seeing as they already seemed to have found the location, you can do it maybe just to confirm if they're right.

Our only chance without getting bad media coverage is taking down or vandalizing the website.

yeah I agree. its inside a house this time. not a museum or public place. it'd be breaking and entering.

That looks like natural light. If this is live we can get which timezone from time of day. Which hemisphere from length of day.

Other than that we needs to check the where abouts of Shia over the last few days before the stream started. Then cross check those locations.

We could narrow it down to a specific city (maybe) but the exact building will require further information.

we could try to burn it with a lazer or do something to the flag from outside

The flag is gonna be fireproof now that we did it last time.

So...

He has got to have cleaning staff right?!
We set up a Patreon for the cleaning staff and bribe them to steal it for us. We could, collectively, get a few hundred thousand dollars together no problem.

I live in london and could feasibly try to capture the flag this weekend.

HOWEVER. It would be a crime and there would be no way in besides that window, which I'd need to break with a hammer or something to get into. So it's breaking and entering + carrying an unsolicited weapon, and I'm white, so I would probably get prison time if caught.

Maybe I could just walk up to the door and see if anyone's home? If they are, I could just talk to them, see if they'd be amenable to let me have the flag.

Shouldn't Shia be in jail right now?

Rich people don't go to jail mate. life is like GTA for them they just pay some money and theyre out in no time.

He probably got someone else to do it

or we could have someone disguise themselves as a woman and go seduce him.

Theirs no need to be ironic.

We could bribe the staff if we wanted.

someone on an older thread said that it's not that hard to bring a ladder, break the window, get the flag and run.

does he want his flag stolen again?

we could but how would we get in contact with this staff?

we could throw a small small rc car inside or fly a drone into the house with some sort of attachment to destroy the flag

bring it back shia