Ezra Levant's Jewing exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

This Caolan Robertson guy (ex-rebel employee) made a video exposing how Ezra Levant pulls any story he doesn't like from rebel and paid what he called "hush money" in his own words to not expose the details he disclosed in this video.

rundown:

>Ezra takes big money from wealthy donors and screams at any employee who inquires about it
>Rebel set up the GoFundMe for Loomer's legal fees before she even stormed the stage
>Rebel takes donations for documentaries that they never end up making
>Ezra screams and kikes out at any employee who asks about their crowdfunding, bringing some people to tears
>Canadian Revenue Agency is about to audit Rebel to investigate what is being done with all this money that Ezra claims to need

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48
canadalandshow.com/gavin-mcinnes-leaving-rebel/
youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump because this is big as fuck and you should care

>people still care about Rebel

>Caolan Robertson
LoL

bump I guess

A dishonest Jew spreading lies.

(((Shocked)))

The Jew crys out in pain as he strikes you

youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48

Big

If

Tru

Is anyone noticing all the shills in the comment sections

They're probably all in the office at rebel making alt account

sassy takedown. this kid's got potential

Respect me and my tire. Can't wait for the rebel goy to go down in Goldwater flames. You can't build a new Lauren, ezra. It doesn't work that way.

Always had a bad feeling about this sleazy jew.

all of these innocent Christcucks trusting the (((conservatives)))

Always knew that (((guy))) was a fraud.

Laura and Gavin both left. Faith will leave when she has her own following.

>btw, Homos males are new master race

It's just what happens when any woman is free to arbitrarily destroy any man she's ever fucked.

#notalljews

Rebel Media is such a stupid name for any company

Bump
Fuck that kike ffs he's so dishonest

rebel media btfo

tripss confirm

I trust Ezra more. This Caolan fellow didn't have acceas to this kind of info and looks like a degenerate junkie.
Also Faith ourgirl Goldy trusts him
Lets see them take it to court

Don't worry, lads. Gorilla Man looked at the business model(hush money) and everything is squeaky clean.

But of course muh jews so obviously we should support two homeless homos we knew nothing about until very recently

>Ezra Levant pulls any story he doesn't like from rebel
Isn't that what editors-in-chief are supposed to do?

How is this different from literally every news outlet?

This, tbqh. Everybody knows Ezra is a jew.

>Also Faith ourgirl Goldy trusts him
wtf I love bribes now

Let this be a lesson to those who say we can trust so called "right wing jews"

Fundraising by lying to your audience about not having enough money is normal behavior?

>homosexual that is obviously manipulating information for money and fame
>a sleazy kike who literally, on record, wants to replace the white race with a brown horde

hmm, such a hard choice

cocksuckers are leaving because they want more fame not for virtuous reasons

Daily reminder Millennial Matt got Ezra's phone number and phoned him up on his live stream and told him the Holocaust was fake

what about Stephen Miller? i thought he was truly /ourkike/

kek. is there a video of this? what did ezra reply?

Jews have high rates of psychopathy

Can't sleep so spent a few minutes with gimp.

>Rebel media

Who cares, they aren't big. Fuck off you fags.

Yeah fuck both of them

Yeah they are both sickening. I'm glad I didn't fall for that Rebel Media garbage.

Honestly, I have been having some issue with Cernovich as of late, and this just raises further questions.

Hahaha Cernovich is a fucking scumbag.

Yeah goys, FAKE NEWS.

You are utterly and absolutely retarded.

Gavin McInnes also just left Rabbi Media

Show us your true flag, commie

exactly what come to my mind

PROUD BOIS MEDIA SOON, YOU MUST SUCK AT LEAST HALF OF THE SHAFT TO BE A PROUD BOY MEMBER

wtf i love gavin now!

well this is interesting. (((rebel))) cons people, faggot finds out, tries to get them to pay up again and again. if Ezra is to be believed though the little homo also tried to get money out of Tommy Robinson. what a dick move

He really is.

On one of his most recent YouTube streams the other day, one of the things he mentions is that he thinks the Alt Right is just trying to cling to him and use his new status... after he used the Alt Right to raise his status the last year.

He claims that he didn't really know what the Alt Right was last year, but that excuse falls about when you realize that he is friends with Vox Day. So, in order for us to believe he didn't really know what the Alt Right was, he essentially needs us to believe Vox didn't tell him. Meaning, he took a brand and ran with it and ironically did no looking in to it despite being a journalist, or he did and just wasn't told the truth.

No more shekels for Gavin.

>“Gavin’s a great friend and a great talent,” founder Ezra Levant told us in an email. “We tried to keep him, but he was lured away by a major competitor that we just couldn’t outbid.”

HAHAHAHA Whatever Ezra Lakike. Your jewish stealth camouflage is broken

canadalandshow.com/gavin-mcinnes-leaving-rebel/

Now Cernovich is low-key chastising Faith Goldy just for associating with alt-right people. I fucking hate this guy.

I do wonder if Gavin is being hushed up in any way. Hopefully whatever this Caolan guy is going to release next blows more of Rebel wide open and allows Gav to speak more freely about it. His word will have a lot more value if he can just follow through with his redpilling that kicked into high gear after visiting Israel.

What a fucking looser.

never trust a jew
sometimes you think "this jew is pretty good actually"
wrong! they are just good actors

I am certain Cernovich is trying to low key go after the Alt Right

In the very same stream of his I mentioned, Mr "Free Speech" Cernovich talks about how he could help the Alt Right and people at Unite the Right but would wouldn't. All because they were trolling him. Hes that petty.

So Lauren took 20 grand severance to keep her mouth shut and go independent? LOL

cerno isnt who people think he is............

I am just worried because it seems like all of this shit is really shaking him up. If you look at his Cville video it just doesn't feel the same. He seems really unsure of where to go atm. I will admit I feel the same way. I just can't tell what the fuck is going on anymore there is so many people fucking so many people you can't see where the strings lead anymore. I guess if the shit hits the fan I will just use prison tactics and go with whoever looks the most like me. Hitler was right about that. When shit hits the fan, it will always come down to race.

Yes, but if they're jewish this is bad because bosses shouldnt decide what their own companies publish, their workers should take control of the company and do as they please without obeying the people who own the company and pay them

Wtf I'm a commie now

Guys.....

What did she mean by this?!?

Honestly though, this is a huge problem for us.

Our side desperately needs more media, that we too readily accept places or people that don't check out.

Goebells was a Jewish man

i would honestly trust faith over a degenrate faggot. but lets see what happens.

>I am certain Cernovich is trying to low key go after the Alt Right

It's not low key at all. He has already outright claimed that Spencer and Cantwell are federal agents.

also...
>greentexting on twitter

yeah after watching both videos Ezra's side actually does hold up more. The clip of him saying hush money was to keep them from spreading a hit piece on tommy robinson they claimed to have.

yes, and adolf one ball. idiot.

yeah rebel was one of the only media that overtly supported right wing causes. feeling conflicted over this.

Come on. It's not a real proud boys sex club unless your required to stick your tongue under the foreskin.

/ourgirl/
Traitors first, enemies second.

She knows Ezra was done shady things (Lauren has told her and tried to get her to go independent) but she thinks Ezra's pros outweigh the cons. What a shame.

hahahahha Sup Forums BTFO by /ourgirl/

I'm not going to trust anything until I heard a third opinion.

of course he would since right wingers are often paranoid they will go with that narrative

Could mean any number of things. That she doesn't know, that she does know but can't speak up out of fear, that she does know but is purposefully lying, and more different reasons.

Exceptions can exist, but that doesn't mean we should blindly accept any and all.

Shapiro, Ezra, etc. All these jews who were supposedly on our side or close enough, turn out to be perfect stereotypes.

Why do I hear:

>THEY TOOK MY FORESKIN WITHOUT ANESTHESIA

When looking at pic related?

I don't give a fuck about the kike, I want to fuck GOLDY in the ass and hard. can I have white kids with GOLDY if I punish her asshole? I can convert to being a fucking fake slav if necessary. help me out boys.

Honestly, on Spencer though, while not a fed, there are times he really does come off as controlled opposition.

And yet she says she needs money and gets beta orbiters to pay for her patreon

Really makes you think doesn't it

Nothing to see here, just a kike being a kike

Kill yourself Matt.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM

Every competent person is going after the alt-left, not the alt-lite, you worthless 1488er faggots.

lol told you guys he was a scumbag

Faith is apparently siding with Ezra

Lauren has so far been silent

Gavin has left but hasn't made a statement.

20 grand is a lot, but not enough to run a business like hers on, especially with all the traveling she does for it and all the security she needs.

lol nigga's not wrong

Those lips were made for suckling cock heads.

We don't really know whether Lauren got that kind of hush money. The NDA she signed that prevents her from shitting on The Rebel could've been in her original contract.

well, they were "enhanced," not made

also Faith claims to be a virgin who's waiting for marriage. she's 28.

user let me just say.. I fucking love you for posting this. If you were in my presence i would pat your head ever so lovingly. Thank you very very much!!!! You are the best!

USA USA USA!

Well, she acts like she needs a dick in her life.

I FUCKING KNEW THESE CUNTS WERE STEALING DONATION MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING EVERY SECOND VIDEO WAS A SHILL FOR DONATIONS!!! fucking jews fucking JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING JEWSSS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

I stand with Faith over a degenerate british faggot anyday

MOVE NOW

Just another classic case of Jewish chutzpah and their lack of regard for Logos.

Ezra and The Rebel Media deserves to sink for this shit

>that source

what is with you shills anyway