Say Her Name

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.

She would be playing in a playground right now, happy with her friends, if it weren't for Mudshits.

Remember our dead. Honor our dead. We are at war.

You're using her death to further your politics

His politics of not wanting little girls being run over by trucks?

The left is doing that with that fatty, too. It's fucking fair game.

What the fuck does that even mean? Isn't a tragic event like this exactly what should cause a demand for political change? Are we only allowed to want to further our politics when we don't have a good reason to? As if the worse the event the less we should react.

Her parents specifically spoke out against it, come on.

Also it's 2017 I mean really

Welcome to reality son.
People's death is exploited left and right every day (pun intended)

Its hard to believe no one's calling the mother out on her bullshit. Your daughter just was killed and you insist on using her publicly as a political prop? Where is the grief or respect for the dead?

I hate that we get that dead kid on a beach rammed down our throats, but Ebba and others like her are never spoken of and not remembered,

I am glad that bitch is split to pieces. fucking wh*Teoid subhumans

NONPERSONED.com

She would be a slut leftist taking pictures of her pussy and uploading it to snapchat if she were still alive

Knowing Sweden, she'd probably be getting raped right now, so the terrorist probably did her a favor

I don't see a pun here

>how to turn parents against islam 101

F

They do not care.

i hope no cute girl died this time

Kys you pedo worshipping, goat fucking, camel piss drinking mudshit rat. Death on both sides is terrible, but fuckers like you shouldn't exist for even stating this shit.