Barcelona

The absolute state of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ixwV_GIxUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do these spergs expect to survive on if tourists were gone
literally what does spain have

Look we don't know that this was a tourist attack. This could be a lone wolf.

if I put up a sign like this in my country I would be put in jail.

I don't understand. So Barcelona is a tourists' destination, but they want them to go home? Who was spray painting all that and putting up banners/flyers such as this?

They want refugees but not the freedom to travel?

Was today like a festival or something I don't understand?

Did muslims take over Barcelona and they don't want people coming by what's the deal?

kek, fucking tourists man

t*Urists are cancer
Bunch of degenerate Anglos coming to make a mess of your land

Once they import enough Rapefugees, they will get their wish - tourists won't come to their country anymore.

radical leftists from the 'CUP' put up these signs as a mock to rightists demanding closing borders. But reality proved them wrong.
not the best kind of tourism I agree, but they bring money and english women to fuck

Ok, so there were left and right people there protesting and a potential terrorist indiscriminately tried to wipe them both out?

No, people killed today were just walking around BCN, tourists amongst them for sure

Thanks. What a time to be alive.

Catalonia is the industrial powerhouse of Spain.

Catalonian independence when

they can still be saved, spania is cucked

Catalan* sorry I haven't eaten since breakfast

cheers bro.

>plunder entire continent halfway around the world
>still broke
>under attack by rapefugees
>plundered continent has healthier economy and no rapefugees

Doesn't matter, tourist trap cities are a degenerate disaster, same problem as migrants. Tourists are just well-dressed refugees.

>Tourists are just well-dressed refugees

Are you reta-, oh a leaf...

Never mind.

Explain the differences beyond that. Tourists are spiritually impoverished people who go to other countries to fill the void in their lives, and that creates an enclave in these other nations which are similarly just a void.
There is no meaning in these places. The architecture is shit, formerly beautiful architecture is scarred by guiding signs for the quacking tourists, and nothing is gained but Ziocoins for a few wealthy scumbags.

Tourist traps are just a scar on the land, they are soft on the eyes compared to refugee camps. But they're no better. I wouldn't expect a Brit to understand this though since the place has been a tourist trap for over 500 years.

Instead of using the huge wealth they got from the colonies to improve their country, Spain squandered it on pointless wars all over Europe and the Mediterranean. They just loved being the attack dog of the Cucktolhic Church, and by 1800, they had nothing left.

its was more disgusting than belgrade a fucking year ago, i would never go back to spain, ever
its a shame that la sagrada familia will be there rotting away with the spanish subhumans
btw nobody there is white. our darkest serbian motherfucker was lighter than your lightest spaniard...
-1/10 would not recommend, crowded, dirty, expensive, full of refugees... awful, truly awful

Anglos are worse than muslims desu. We can agree.

unprecedented level of autism, go pour maple syrup on some snow, you idiot

K, well enjoy your dead cities with zombie tourists and chains to queue your lineups.
Nationalists who believe in liberal architecture. lmao

What planet are you on leaf?

what the fuck have i just read

Not an argument. And no digits.

holy shit just shut the fuck up

Can Czechs read? With all the sex tourism I can see why there is no need for reading. A whole nation of Walmart Greeters.

holy shit that actually offended you
you absolute nigger

Wow, such arguments. Such culture.

Spain is a dirty, run down country... Sad... The people gibber and have a particular arrogance which isn't easy to laugh off like the Germans'

Beautiful Euro Pride!

do you actually think i would argue with a leaf?

i used to have all leaves automatically blocked, im gonna do it again

>not the best kind of tourism I agree, but they bring money and english women to fuck
Enjoy your dick rot.

Nationalism good. Globalist-nationalism better!

you are now entering turbo autism mode, you may feel a slight tingling in the tips of your fingers and you may start googling and posting shit not related to the thread in any way.
be aware, this type of behaviour, although understandable, is frowned upon

Catalonia is a Marxist Satanist mecca

He's right though. Off the top of my head the best example is Roppongi in Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ixwV_GIxUY
It's where all the western tourists go when visiting Tokyo, and so the area has basically just turned into one huge college frat party.
Tourists are only marginally better than refugees in that they usually have a bit of cash to spend. Aside from that they're essentially the same when it comes to cultural degradation.

Those arguments. 'dun wuree giiis, a sheeit whirld wull bae gud win hwiieetes r de ownlee globelists!'

Also, digits again...

get help, user

Born too late to explore the world. Born too early to explore the universe. Born just in time to be a kitschy viking-cuck larper.

Well the terrorist was visiting from France....

tomatoes
SEAT
olives
wine

well, that's all

Based confederate.
The world is becoming the same all over and the flattening of culture that comes partly from tourism really affects everyone. Ruins the traditional locations because outsiders will not show respect, and it corrupts women who only want to explore the world with their vain emotions.
There's lineups on Everest, for Christ's sake.