Well Sup Forums? If you care about history and love the USA...

Well Sup Forums? If you care about history and love the USA, Why not replace the statues with something celebrating the end of slavery and the Confederacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/
postandcourier.com/features/arts_and_travel/denmark-vesey-monument-unveiled-before-hundreds/article_35622532-8a45-5060-a819-0e33a47c8a20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean like a statue of Abraham Lincoln?

oh wait--

We generally avoid erecting statues of monkeys whenever possible. This isn't Planet of the Apes.

no op wants nigger statues
big giant stinky sweaty nigger statues
with giant nigger dicks i presume

>statues

wtf why don't you focus on real issues like growing something instead of corn

>sinyangwe
burger niggers absolutely detest subsaharans attempting to latch onto their struggles

Was Lincoln a slave?

It seems like too much to worry about. You can't have a white person make the statue or it would be racist. Some whites would be upset that you might be celebrating slavery by putting up a statue of a slave.

no but he's the guy who ended it, seems like celebrating the end of slavery to me

There are plenty of wealthy people of African descent in the South. Not our fault they blow their money on Bentleys and not art.

Because freeing the slaves was one of the darkest moments in our nations history

Ok. What about the other people involved, both white and black? Why not celebrate the slaves themselves?

because individual slaves achieved NOTHING hahaha

Slavery was a none issue. Learn history and understand reality. They should've been shipped back anyway, America would be even greater if that was the case.

we have both

fuck off

because black people aren't organized enough to do something like put up a statue.

All the Confederate monuments do memorialize black slavery. When you see a Confederate statue, what does it remind you of? Slavery, that was overcome.

Man... you people are like super retards.

>muh racism

probably because it wasnt blacks who freed themselves

I have absolutely no problem with it. Put a plaque on every government building that was constructed with slave labor if you want, it's just another part of the story.

Just don't act like pulling down statues of Longstreet will get you a GED.

No I'm just going to destroy anything I see glorifying minority supremacist. Eye for an eye leftist. Any spics or nig statue. Any non white church or mosque. You want terrorism you haven't seen anything yet. Destroy any Lincoln statue as well.

He was indifferent about it though, he is noted as saying if keeping slavery would have kept the country together he would have done it

Plus he planned on deporting all the newly freed slaves

Because fuck niggers

When I see statues of Confederate generals it reminds me that men stood up to defend their homes in a time of war, despite the personal danger and the ruin it might bring them.

>Take down confederate statues because that side lost
>memorialize slaves. Literally losers.

wew

>1 post by this ID
Pointless to reply
Sagegoesinallfields

Fuck Lincoln. He's the reason nig get to go do murders and Yankee cuckholds will support them. I hope Evey Lincoln and Yankee statue is burned to teeth e ground since you Lefty's want to destroy history. Pic related to a true hero

It's apparent based on OP's image that black people would like to pretend that they freed themselves from slavery without the help of white people.

Because slaves were generally treated decently. Think about it. Why would you abuse your horse or employee to the point that all they want to do is escape? You bought them in to work for you, why not help them do that? Similarly, you don't mistreat your slaves or they won't be very valuable to you.

Also they didn't free themselves.

>someone should make me a statue
can niggers do ANYTHING themselves?

sure, they can keep their 13% of the population from committing 52% of the murders in the country, we might give them a statue. They act like feral fucking niggers right now so fuck any statue for them.

>Shipped back
>Implying America would have been anything significant without a serf class to subjugate for cheap labor for several generations.

>I'm a Black Southerner. I had to go abroad when a death squad burned my neighborhood to the ground.
Soon.

That's literally none. Slaves didn't build, mason guilds did. Construction was a job requiring skilled labor.

If its so bad for niggers in the usa than why dont they just fuck off back to africa where they can live free and far away from evil whitey?

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that southerners witnessed the effects of black liberation hands on, and thought it was, after all, not something to be celebrated.

Just saying.

This why nobody can ever take a Yankee serious. These cucks seriously think they were fighting for niggers freedom. You cucks used Swedes and Irish be cause you native Yankees were to coward to do anything

Because blacks are not, and can not be, American. So no one cares.

Why are these retards so obsessed with statues suddenly? Twitter is a nonstop flood of people talking about the next problematic statue

I'm a black southerner as well.
Are blacks even liberated today?
All I see is the majority of them wallowing in their self-made cyclical degeneracy of depending on welfare, doing drugs, promoting "thug" culture/death/criminal activity, all while breeding children the state has to subsidize or they literally starve to death. They've traded one form of slavery for another and once they rise above that on their own, and also repair the damage they've already done to a few statues across the nation, then and only then could we talk about erecting a statue of some blackie in chains.

Because the roles of slaves is extremely small and black people have cost the US far more than they have earned.

Slave built the white house

Literally nothing stopping these from being made but the black community is too dysfunctional and short sighted to get more than a handful made

>You do know when you put something in quotes that you're supposed to be quoting something that someone actually said verbatim and not some random blithering that you made up to try and prove your nonsense
kek kevin doesn't fuck around

But don't you see... your perception of history is wrong, which is why the monuments must be removed. The correct perception of history is that the Civil War was about racism causing a war over slavery, not economics or fundamental State rights causing a war over slavery. If we get rid of the monuments, maybe we can "convince" you.

>liberal logic

why, i'll just knock it down

It literally puts niggers on a pedestal

Because the white liberals are those saviors that gives dem da free stuff. I mean nigger women literally get paid to have kids and do nothing else.

Why is celebrating minorities automatically celebrating "minority supremacy"?

Every large manor house had skilled slaves who managed other slaves. Not to mention the slaves who did the menial labor like quarrying the stones and shaping the lumber.

Masons aren't bricklayers. That's like saying houses are built by electrical engineers.

Because niggers can't unite and do it themselves.
Why do niggers expect white people to put up their monuments?

I know you're just having fun right now man, but this is the one political issue closest to my life. I hate agreeing with kekistani retards holding swastikas, but that's the world we live in now.

blacks owned slaves
blacks sold slaves to white plantation owners

native americans owned slaves and traded them with white european settlers

people act like slavery was such a bad thing
if it was so bad why was every race/ethnicity involved in owning slaves and selling/trading them back in time?

>implying that a tiny minority of southerners werent the only ones who owned slaves.
>implying that if we actually paid people a wage to work the fields we wouldn't have had an even stronger economy

this. the only people who like black people are the ones who don't live around them.

Why is honoring a fallen enemy soldier automatically a raciest monument?

>swedes
>irish
truly the scum of europe so i believe it

Because that's all the left has is identity politics. And I'm not playing nice after 8 years of Obama and Lefty's crying about white privilege in racism while being openly racist to whites and having double standard like affirmative action. 0 white guilt left. When you start shiting on men who had the balls to fight the corrupt federal government and kill 3000000 Yankees against all odds it makes me want to shit on Lefty's twice as much. So do what you're doing to do but don't think for one second you're going to shame this whitey into giving a fuck about you self serving anti white minority supremascist

>free the slaves
>try to send them packing back to Africa
>get assassinated
hmmmm

Here's an idea:

Move back to Africa (like your demigod Lincoln wanted), create your own monuments, your own cities and your own culture. Oh wait - you're not capable of doing any of that.

Most of those statues when up when the veterans were nearing death. They were private/public joint enterprises.

I'm sure black people could do the same. Know any sculptors that accept payment in food stamps and roaches?

quick! commission corporate art filler pieces!

Are you Americans really so narrow-minded that you think that statues are only about "celebration" and "winners"? Statues of soldiers are meant to pay tribute to their lost lives, regardless of the side they fought for.

Yeah, some of them. So what?

Hahahhahaha
>Imply white people think they'd work in fields

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/

Why did my people teach you how to read but I STILL have to do things like this?

Statue of Frederick Douglass, freed slave an abolitionist. It's in the fucking Capitol building.

> Frederick Douglass sculpture, Frederick Douglass Circle at 110th Street and Eighth Avenue in Manhattan

Because African blacks would murder the shit out of them. They hate American niggers a lot more than whites do.

you were never a slave, but your so oppressed because of the statue choice. wow must be tough.

Statue of Frederick Douglass, freed slave and abolitionist, erected on the campus of the University of Maryland.

It seems that one cannot really go very far across the United States without running into a statue of freed slave Frederick Douglass! Where does "Samuel Sinyangwe" live that he can't make it to New York or Washington DC or Maryland?

He ain't a kang tho

I'm just pointing out that if the Civil War truly was fought over racism causing slavery, then there would be numerous monuments dedicated to blacks slaves breaking their chains. The simple fact that there isn't such statues, but instead statues portraying Confederates figures proves that the war was primarily due to economics causing slavery and/or States' rights.

The far left is literally trying to revise history. By destroying this historical evidence which was preserved in the form of monuments of Confederates.

If a lefty is reading this, then ask yourself this, why is it that States in the North don't have any Civil War monuments of blacks breaking their chains? Is it because of muh racism or is it a subconscious tip of the hat that the Civil War was never truly about slavery, which was used as a propaganda point?

so why did no nigger make a statue for that?

heres an inside tip, no one gives a shit about statues.

Put up your money and build your own statues, instead of tearing down other people's statues, nigger

>I had to go abroad to see . . .

Bet he didn't wanna stay, either. Fuck niggers.

I can't think of but a few I even payed any attention too.

So nigs actually believe they freed themselves? On their own?

Blood of Pharaohs my friend.

Here's one of Denmark Vecey, freed slave and the leader of a slave revolt. It's located in Charleston, South Carolina.

Why does Vox hire such uneducated Negros to tell lies?

postandcourier.com/features/arts_and_travel/denmark-vesey-monument-unveiled-before-hundreds/article_35622532-8a45-5060-a819-0e33a47c8a20.html

OJ statue now!

We had an African American Museum but it closed down because no one came. And this was in a city with a shitton of blacks.
They don't even care about their own past (or future) so what the fuck. Got some serious black fatigue going on. I live in all black hood and I fucking hate it.

Because slavery is still going

it's just further i got to walk because someone put a statue here and a big brick area. kek to get to the courthouse.

You're talking about the same WE WUZ crowd...

Because then we'd have to acknowledge that blacks have failed to assimilate, their liberation in itself was good, but they are incapable of organizing or functioning in our bullshit Jew controlled civilization. Acknowledging that would open too many questions.

We should have statues celebrating the emancipation of slavery and end of the civil war, I agree.

To replace a statue without any meaningful dialogue however is stupid for a society

>Africa has a statue of Black liberation
>Why can't the United States be more like Africa?

why dont these faggots just build a "black liberation" statue here instead of tearing down ours? I wouldnt care about that.

but really, thats about 50-100 feet of statue area i got to walk past. kek to get to the piggly wiggly and buy some milk n eggs.

>Google Image Search Juneteenth statue
>See statues
WHY AREN'T THERE ANY STATUES?

Even Trump didn't know who he was. Is that not telling about how we teach history in this country? We need to clearly celebrate more black Americans in our history.

Because the enemy soldier was fighting to keep slavery? Was that a serious question?

They are not educated at all. So blame the people who are supposed to do that.

Wtf are you talking about? I have no desire to enact "minority supremacy". I don't even really know what that means.

Has anyone ever seen a group of black people building a house? I mean all-black group with no polaks around.

>Everyone did it so it wasn't bad

Try again

Why do we have to create statues for them?

Why would we create a statue to recognize us giving them something? Why dont blacks realize that they never actually fought for their freedom? They sure do act like they had to.

Lol. We are going to get all of our AESTHETIC neoclassical styled monuments removed becaue people can't understand the importance of historical context > muh feels, and they will be replaced with 100% garbage because people skilled enough to make beautiful things most of the time want nothing to do with this shit

haha, is it just me, or does it look like someone tied the chains together at come point on that statue? That statue would be 100% better, and 100% more accurate, if it was chained, and screaming at the sky.

>tfw Gettysburg will inevitably be brought up for discussion soon

Why can't they leave us alone?