Articles of impeachment against Trump introduced for Charlottesville comments

tick tock drumpfkins

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/steve-cohen-introducing-articles-impeachment-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnrvDS7yvS0
archive.is/Zt8b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep swinging and missing.

Sometimes i feel like the only person who was told the story of the boy who cried wolf

They're so desperate.

In the United States, impeachment at the federal level is limited to those who may have committed "high crimes and misdemeanors".

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

What exactly are the allegations? This is retarded.

>(((cohen)))
we're onto you

They do this every other week. Literally nothing is going to happen, retard.

making comments is a "high crime or misdemeanor"?

I thought this was AMERICA!!

fucking absolute evil lying retards

chekkked

maybe one day Sup Forums will be wrong

>(((steve cohen)))

>(((steve cohen)))
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>What exactly are the allegations

1 hurt feeling is like killing 6 million people

Isn't there a fucking limit for this? This is the second time in the past 3 months. Both on emotion and not law

I think it's clear that Trump will be impeached at some point. It's only been 6 months into his presidency and he's gotten nothing done, lost damn near all of his allies, pandered to racists and is becoming more and more unhinged as time goes on. There's no way that this can go on for 3 1/2 more years.

>STEVE (((COHEN)))

>1 post by this ID

SAGEd and gtfo

>Literally attempting to impeach a President for a thought crime.

Godspeed America. Sort your shit out.

>both sides are equal
>WHAT DID HE SAY? PEOPLE AREN'T EQUAL
>wait, wat
ffs

well desu he sucks as president so failure to supervise

what fucking law did he break exactly?
hurting fee fees isn't illegal

See what I've been telling you? He'll be impeached for incitement of violence. You have to stop this, and stop being violent if you want this effort to fail.

We are at the tipping point. The game has changed. One more left wing martyr and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING.

Hold position, and stand as still and silent as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

>unbecoming conduct

I guess it's time to say BYE BYE ORANGE TYRANT!

Democrats have to impeach Trump. Their entire power structure now rests upon using taxpayer dollars to bribe corporations and universities.

If he stays past 2018, the party will implode.

Is there no punishment for continuously trying to impeach the president every other fucking day for absolutely nothing?

about fucking time

>dat face

hopefully we get new nuremberg trials for you pieces of shit

what were the late 90s?

>impeach trump
>now we get pence as president
>pence bans gay

BLUMBF BTFO

no, thre is no way this can go on for 3 1/2 years, I fully expect some establishment heads to roll before too long. the awan scandal is percolating, the shillary etc email/bribery stuff is a powderkeg, and the pedo stuff might actually be prosecuted, you never know

then there are all the mayors that gave stand down orders to police that led to trump/right wing people being attacked

don't give up bro!

Says increasingly nervous man for the 184rd time

thats fine i'll take a competent republican over trump any day

>and the Purple Revolution goes hot, and the right dies.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We want it to go hot precisely because leftists stand no chance in hell, especially when the Military and LE are on our side

When are they going to realize that you can't impeach someone just because you think he's a big meanie head.

Steve Cohen
If the Jew wants him gone; he's gone!

>Impeached for condemning violence
This timeline

Huh, damn, the way you've framed this (which you've been shilling incessantly for days) would really incentivize the left to false flag. Really makes me think

They won't impeach him for this but you're right that these idiots need to stop starting fights at rallies.

I hope the left keeps this up. They are becoming unhinged

Another one of these threads. It's not happening.

>nothing done
ok

It makes whoever is doing it look stupid. Also on the off chance they somehow do get an impeachment, there's no way they would have anything to actually remove him from office on.
So once an impeachment is done, and the President is found innocent, you've pretty much given them immunity for the rest of their term(s).
An impeachment with no removal from officer would be de facto double jeopardy and held the President from future attempts unless he did something new that was clearly a violation of the law.

Didn't Obama do that with nogs?

Pls mike electric fence president pls impeach drumpf

Leftist have no self awareness do they?

>ree they aren't supposed to realize that our side has committed 99% of the violence over the last 2 years. We FINALLY have a moral high ground by opposing the Challenger guy, and he's snatched it right out of our hands
>I know, let's impeach him

They're literally instigating a civil war. And they're doing so in Washington DC, the belly of the beast. These fucks are way too comfortable, if martial law gets instituted because theyve incited people to violence, they'll have nowhere to run

Loss of public credibility, but of course that isn't an issue if your side owns all the media.

>He'll be impeached for incitement of violence.
>President states that both sides of the violence are being a bunch of dicks
>gets accused of not calling one side a bunch of dicks in particular
>incitement to violence
The leftist retardation is impressive but I doubt it can go THAT far.

>they actually did it again

pathetic

The timing on this could not have been better. Given what has happened in Barcelona today, this makes the Trump opposition look like damn fools.

not at all user
youtube.com/watch?v=PnrvDS7yvS0

That's where your wrong kiddo!

>(((Cohen)))

Yeah do it, please, then if anyone actually pursues it, they will have to fucking acknowledge that HE OPENLY CONDEMNED THE KKK, NEO-NAZIS, AND ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS MULTIPLE TIMES AND ALL YOU LYING SACKS OF TRAITOR SHIT DID WAS COMPLETELY IGNORE IT AND LIE ABOUT IT.

You are fucking human trash and you will be removed soon.

Tick tock Liberal parasite and RINO traitors.

archive.is/Zt8b8

>shield the President from future attempts
Fixed that.
Technically, they could keep trying to impeach but it would piss a lot of people of because it's a waste of time.

WHAT IN THE FUCK DID HE SAY THAT'S SO CONTROVERSIAL??????

Don't they do this every week?

What has he gotten done? No wall, no muslim ban, he won't label China a currency manipulator, he hasn't renegotiated any trade deals and all of the CEO's on his advisory board just abandoned him so his claims of bringing jobs back is dubious at best.

>Cohen

>unbecoming conduct that we created through complete and obvious lies
>IMPEACH

Liberals are so fucking retarded and dishonest it's amazing they function in society at all.
How does it feel being a fucking vile pathological liar that not only buys everything the propaganda media tells you without question, but uses those lies to push a violent anti-American, anti-democracy agenda against your own country?

You are the enemy.

make America great again or GTFO

>it's another "trump will be impeached this time I swear it!" Episode
Isn't this the 5th time the Dims pulled this off? Also Donald disavowed the Klan and Neo Nazis, yet shitlibs are acting like he just endorsed the Klan.

The left can't be fascist

Most people aren't this dumb. The left is showing their true colors (red) and they bring more people to our side every day because of it. Most people know communism is a evil ideology.

>Advocating for equal rights under the law is high crimes and misdemeanors.

Keep digging that hole. Meanwhile, libshits are running around trying to desecrate graves of confederate generals.

And black people cant be racist etc etc

>Leftist have no self awareness do they
How has it taken you this long to notice?

Apparently calling out both sides for acting like complete LARPing retards is the equivalent of endorsing David Duke.

everyone says that he hasn't gotten anything done BUT no one acknowledges that the people who can enact his legislation are fighting him at every step most
politicians will break their neck to jump in front of a camera to bash him
at that last press conference he asked if there were any questions about infrastructure but they all reeeeee'd about what he should have said

Ummm sorry sweetie but Your trumpsky whumpsy said Nazis are just as bad as antifa

What is that the third time someone introduced articles of impeachment?

the "logic" is unbelievable
you know how many rural retards will hang their Senators?
My guess would be all of them

The selective outrage is hilarious
No way this blows up in their faces,dipshit.

Do you guys even understand impeachment procedures? Sad.

>worthless political posturing
>their base will still eat it up because the rep is "fighting the good fight"
>instead of introducing and passing legislation

Same Rep has already introduced articles of impeachment. It never made it to the floor for a vote. I expect the same here.

Reminder that dems are getting played again

Do you mean US Rep. Steve Cohen (D) of Tennesee's 9th District, Armenian Holocaust denier???

Perhaps an expulsion or censure of Armenian Holocaust deniers in congress should be initiated as well....

>(((((())))))

How much self hate can people have? Like really

dude the proofs are already there. lets just go back to november 9 the purple revolution or whatever soros funded op is going on currently is in full swing; they've been fighting for 10 months and are now changing how they attack is all-the media supports them and most dems and repubs too

No but it's really come into focus the past few days

On the off chance you aren't a shill and your post just happens to use the same template, take Chunk's advice and Google it. Trumps first 100 days should give you a start.

After reading all that you might wonder "why havnt I heard about any of this?" Then ask yourself if you have been listening to msm and you will have your answer.

If they start their revolution, most of us will be heading to our local police departments to be deputized. Not only will the right put you people down, we'll do it with a badge on our chest.

They don't have the support for a revolution and their numbers dwindle daily. Let's hope they decist because another civil war might Balkanize the country. America first.

>both sides were wrong
>OMFG REEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE ORANGE MAN DRUMPF DIDN'T SINGLE OUT THE NAZIS AS BAD AND SAID WE WERE BAD TOO REEEEEEEEEEE HE MUST REALLY LOVE NAZIS IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

rinse, lather, wash, repeat.

BASED
FUCK YOU NAZIS
YOU'RE GOING DOWN

STOP WASTING MY FUCKING TAX MONEY! REEEEEEEE!

i think thats their goal

agree. have be careful and watch ppl that may be agent provacateurs, or just dumb ppl giving bad optics.

still, whats happens if they dont get the result they want and fake it ala false flag or set up. they are not spending the money for this to come up empty handed and say 'oh well we tried'''.

this a certainly a difficult postion to be in.

Lmfao underrated bait

>introducing articles impeachment for trump
>says the increasingly nervous jew for the 50th time this year

I'm pretty sure trump has had loans off of Soros and Saudi princes in the past

I bet he'll beat dubya's record of 35 attempted impeachments by partisan democrats.

how often do you idiots rely on the same regurgiated stories lolololol

You can article impeach any president all day whenever you want. It literally means nothing.

noticed hardly anyone uses le nazi flags anymore
i used it to to be a dick but when leftists are so literal and cannot seperate fun from reality well...if they want to be faced on who is who even that pisses them off
>inb4 Nazis killed a woman
that fat cow was a commie organizer and got what she had coming no matter wat the intent of the driver whether he was spooked or hellbent to do it

They're making it impossible for him to be impeached. They have given him the perfect defense with all the politically motivated charges.

(((cohen)))

hahahahaha says the increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this month