Is spain dare I say it waking up?

Is spain dare I say it waking up?

I cant wait to see that happens to independentistas now

You thought white Americans were racist. Just wait...

Death to alt left a.k.a Islam

I always thought you were redpilled, except for Catalonia, which has Barcelona as the nest of it's degeneracy.

I hope so.

Inquisition 2.0 please, also Falangist Spain is best Spain

no, but AL-ANDALUS is returning.

i see your retards are defending this shit atleast in the first pic, that shit wouldnt happen here.

Daily reminder that castilians are only 1 little step ahead of moors. You're all the same trash to us.

Fuck off gypsy. Stop believe the lies castilians say about us.

I hope so, it's embarrassing seeing you get cucked my Muslims again.

Fuck off jew even 1000 years ago people were already sick of catalanes shit

"terrorismo no es islam"
nope
there are still cucks

Fuck off subhuman.

top bants lad

now it makes sense why spain doesnt want to let you go. hmm

MATALOS A TODOS >:V

My independentist father has been shouting more anti-islamist things than usual today

lol I read that comment and laughed, I cant read Spanish but cuckery is a universal language.

>hijo de la grandissima puta
that's as far as I got and I burst laughter

incredible

They speak the language from behind the wall. How can Alt-Left ever condemn them?

Many independentists are actually anti-immigration (at least most of my family and friends)

>spanish
>racist
so racist they destroyed their genetics in south america by breeding with the natives

>Kike Grande'

They're not even going to remember this shit in a week.

Falangist Spain when??

Catalonia needs it's independence asap.

Is it bait?

Spain knows they're toast without us. Even Portugal will get ahead of them.

Independentist = native catalan = anti-immigration
Anti-independentist = spanish immigrant = wants more immigrants and refugees

>s spain dare I say it waking up?

Dream on Pablo, after 2004 there's no excuse for you and yours. Hell do you even know what reconquista refers to?

>Lay on the pavement dying after being hit by an evil white van driven by a vibrant migrant shouting Allahu akbar to enrich us with his beautiful culture and religion
>try and raise my arm to give him the thumbs up as he drives off into the sunset over more pedestrians but find myself unable to due to broken bones and/or severed nerves
>in excruciating pain while I can only hope that this beautiful poor downtrodden muslim man won't fall victim to the increased islamophobia that will undoubtedly follow this terrible mass accident
>If only I could have done more for him

MFW

Never again. Thanks CIA!

Any Castillian bros here want to edit this image for memes about Reconquista?

Maybe something along the lines of "Your Ancestors gave their lives to put an end to Islamic slavery and Jihad"

Fuck, I can't remember this shit language, despite 3 years of learning it.

Why is it always women that defend islam?

TETAS!! TETAS Y CULITOS!!!! ARRIVA EL KULO!!!!!

Problem is the media and the censorship, not everyone in this country is a cuck.

Reconquista part 2, when?

>EL ISLAM AQUI NO ES EL CULPABLE

They didn't destory spanish genetics, they destroyed native genetics. Go to Spain and you'll find spanish genetics intact.

It's not speaking agains the narrative, illegal in Spain?

Re-reconquista when?

they secretly want to be dominated by the islamic culture. western men fell for the feminism shit test and turned into cucks

Nope, just like the entire west with every incident even mildly like this, it will be totally forgotten in a week or two.

spanish goberment prevented jihad information to the catalan police

KEK
:v

Twitter is in full "don't let this attack be a justification for irrational racism and islamophobia" mode.

pure catalans are 20% of catalonia
spanish migrants 40%
the rest are foreing migrants
that's why we are fucked
we are an invaded land

FUCK MY WIFE

So this is what you get when a man fucks a goat...

Se queda faggot

I wish I spoke spic so I could understand what the fuck is going on in these screenshots

they should've finished the job a long time ago. Despierta espana no seas huevon.

they lliterally holocausted the indigenous peoples of mexico.

nice dubbles. basically they're calling mudslimes pieces of shit, bitch and other insults.