Coincidence?

Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsz1u4U2TNA
youtube.com/watch?v=DjTO44lxyqU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40800940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finngolians

Meddeteranian, Arab and Persians have the best women. Including their rape babies in Latin America

Samis. Norway has 60000 of them and sweden and finland about 1000

Climate affects how ppl look?

the samis

anyone got that picture showing all the dark haired, color-eyed inventors and scientists and then all the piss-hairs' achievements?

feels good

what the fuck is this?

Nordic fetishization killed the white movement

I heard a guy talk about how a tourist went from France to Netherlands to Denmark to Sweden and then to Norway
it always got more blonde and pale, except for in Norway
he then was told it's because the Vikings which they didn't do in Sweden brought a bunch of slaves from darker regions and those eventually became quite a lot and eventually became part of the modern Norwegian
apparently they still are pretty huwhite though

CORRELATION?

It's not Nordics fault that they are at the top of every good country list

Feels better.

Aren't people with blue eyes are more prone to alcoholism?

He dated a negress

25 year old blonde oook like they're hitting 50. The best race is brown haired white masterrace.

Kikes hates threads like these polanball. This is why they push division between Polish people and Germans.

>we wuz effeminate n shieeeet

No, Icelandic volcanoes emit that Prometheus stuff, it makes us Engineers bit by bit. See the documentary.

no, it's probably just that they make the best booze

Delet, muh asian bug women are the best

>darker men
>but still white
>white

Genocidal proof.

And they smile with glee about it.

>posts memif of southern european Cena who is albanian
Post you cuck nords for your bant ok confused cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsz1u4U2TNA

lol do you seriously believe that shit?

show me a picture of a norwegian fitting this description who you think is plausibly the descendant of ancient mulattoes.

Actually yes, the South has been settled first by Neolithic farmers, so the incoming steppe people could not take over completely. On the Northern European plain, the Neolithic societies were either weak ans sparse or missing in the Bronze Age, so the steppe population didn't have problems spreading there.

Finns had agriculture 7000 bc.

Finns made permanent houses 10 0000 years ago.

Light Blue Eyes, Medium Brown Hair. AMA

I'm happy I'm a med guy and will happily marry a northern euro girl. It's best of both. I don't want to be a feminine blonde boi , but love feminine blonde girls

I just heard the story. When I hear about a Norwegian I don't know I imagine a tall, pale, blonde haired and blue eyed guy.

I was about to post Alexander Rybak as an example but it turns out he's just a Mongolised Russian.

Berry picking and mushrooms does not count as agriculture. Look at the Finnic people in Russia. That's basically how Finns would have ended up without the Swedes. Smoking glue and having a mushroom collection economy.

There is a study that show the race who can tolerate most booze is the Europeans. Specifically the Northern and Eastern.
It strangely also show that Americans of European decent can handle less liquor than native Europeans.

lmao poland being idiot again.

are you that fat blonde disgusting drunk swede from a few days ago that spoke about how he hung out with some american?

Finns were more advanced (had better weapons and etc) than vikings that's why vikings never could control the coast of finland.

This.

No

Yes he is, he keeps returning because of what a sad sack of shit he is.
Pic related brown haired whites are the best whites.

give me #5 from those

I'm conducting a decade long study into this. Initial results are promising.

How about brown hair + blue eyes?

this kills the autism

BrownHair/BrownEye Master Race

Someone post the infographics to btfo the snowniggers.

>EVERYONE of southern Europe are non-white
???

no

it's called MELATONIN

no

They don't know what to do, they're lost desu.

Would fuck #1, #10, #12
Most of the others are trash
#14 has to be the ugliest of the bunch

Cena is like a quarter Albanian dough. He's mostly Irish.

Italian

His Italian is Arberesh, ie Albanian not Italian. Cena is mostly Irish.

John’s paternal grandfather was Felix J. Cena (the son of Agostino/August Cena and Madalena/Madaline Baleyns/Belegante). Agostino and Madalena were both Italian immigrants. Agostino was born in Livorno/Leghorn, Province of Livorno, Tuscany, the son of Guiseppe Cena and Margaret. Madalena was the daughter of Felice Baleyns/Belegante and Angela Gralia.

John’s paternal grandmother was Catherine/Katherine A. DiVincenzo (the daughter of Antonio DiVincenzo and Felicia/Felecia Sardella). Antonio and Felicia were Italian, from Pontecorvo, Province of Frosinone, Lazio, Italy. Antonio was the son of Domenico Ludovico DiVincenzo.

John’s maternal grandfather was Ulysses “Tony” John Lupien (the son of Ulysses John Lupien and Eugenie Marie Gosselin). John’s grandfather Tony Lupien, the son of parents who were of French-Canadian descent, was a professional baseball player. John’s great-grandfather Ulysses was the son of Francois/Frank Xavier Lupien and Laura Mary Brusseau. Eugenie was the daughter of Narcisse Desiré Gosselin and Marie-Gracieuse Guay.

John’s maternal grandmother was Natalie Nichols (the daughter of Charles Nichols and Julie).

Some web sites claim that John has Arbereshe ancestry. The Arbereshe are an ethnic Albanian group that moved to Southern Italy and Sicily in the 1500s. These claims have not been verified.

>a literally shitskin rapebaby calling someone else non white
LEEEEEEEEEEEEL

>Live in South France, born here too.
>Blond hair at birth, surfer style
>Now hairs are dark brown, almost black.

Wtf happened.

I like how nordcucks literally post the same washed up actor everytime

and meds post statues made over 1500 years ago
hardly better

All my family is blonde and blue eyed

but that's not special, it's a normal Finnish familiy

Celtic blood senpai, same with me and my family (100% pure Irish and Welsh blood)

You swallowed too much shitskin cum so you got some of their genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjTO44lxyqU

feel better to be a nordic scot. (dont care about other scots, what matters is i have blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect mesomorph somatype)

all of the genetic purity, none of the problems of living in sweden, we in scotland dont have flouridated water so we have 16 year white boys who kill people in one punch

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40800940

If your children are all born blonde and blue eyes you are white.
What colour their hair and skin turns later in life is not important.

A few problems with this,
1. Is laps = Sami?
2. Why is Russian 1 ethnic group? Because it obviously isn't.
3. How is this conducted?

I guarantee you that you're a fat ugly fuck that looks nothing like Dolph.

posting half nude muscled guys is pretty gay. is that what you were going for?

Irish American here.
Brown Hair
Green Eyes
Can confirm.

yes they are going for the metro sexual look indeed lel

that is soooo autistic haha

How autistic are you for posting a picture that is at least 20 years old?

ITT "tanned Germans" pretending that shit colored eyes make them white

the older it is, the more it counts for the ethnics in those regions, therefore it's better for what we talk about itt

Are those 20% of ethnic Germans with brown eyes not white? just curious. did Hitler want to kill them?

That's what i call delusion.
You should be having monthly statistics on race right now in Germany and Sweden, not even one or two years old. Do you even imagine your country's races will be changed more in 30 years than in 300 years past?

Cena is American you dumb fuck

when we want to know how many shitskins live in our regions or much our countries changed we look at statistics like yours
if we want to know how our actual people look like on average we look at maps like those OP posts

Don't wait too long in slumber, you might wake up and realize your village in mountains is surrounded by new nigger towns.
Ok, lets say i agree with you with what you say, BUT ALWAYS PROVIDE A DATE WITH YOUR STATISTICS.

Light brown hair and hazel eyes mustard race.

>blonde but brown eyes

Oh well, can't have it all

>hazel
People with hazel eyes should just call their eyes it's dominant color and explain they are hazel if asked.
Classifying people who eye color changes slightly from to brown to green with people whose eye color changes from blue to green/yellow as the same color is stupid.