Once all of this is done, we must forgive the Jews. If we do, it will be the greatest act of strength ever shown

Once all of this is done, we must forgive the Jews. If we do, it will be the greatest act of strength ever shown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsLvEZKWqX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT.

JESUS WILL FORGIVE YOU

>Past Jews kill Christ because he told them their authority was false and they were sinners.

>Past Jews own banks like crazy in Europe and destroy countries with high interests rates.

>Current Jews call Christ a liar, a demon, and say he's in hell for saying he's the Messiah

Yeah I'll get right on that one... Slide thread Saged

sage

>god is father not mother
>this is why he never interacts with us directly and you can't see him
Holy shit, so christianity IS a nigger religion!

Are you on drugs? We don't have the power to forgive the Jews. That's up to God.

You may dismiss the idea now, but there will come a time when the fate of the Jews will have to be decided, and that day will also decide who we are as whites.

Not untill they repent for thier sins

You're acting like it matters if we are white or not have you ever read the Bible user? Race has nothing to do with it, only their faith. They know of Christ and they deny him even if I didn't name and blame the Jew it wouldn't matter. Do I hate them no, but do I trust them fuck no. Until they repent and name Christ as their lord they are doomed to hell.

Sincere repentance yes. And of course they would have to give up their devilish culture so that it couldn't poison the world again.

Okay then, it will decide who we are as people.

God told us to forgive.

Stop using proxy, australia.

But we're not the final judges. That's just temporal stuff.

If the Jews want to be total assholes, it's not up to us to magically change that by casting forgiveness spells.

screenshot this:
madonna ODs in 9 days
you'll remember me by my foreskin

The only jew I will forgive is a dead one.

forgiveness, turning the other cheek, is wat got us into this mess. consciousness shall no longer be veiled.

Again I do not hate the Jews however you are told to be wary of them. That is what I am wary, they hunted down disciples (not all of them) and murdered followers. If what you're asking is if I forgive what they have done to Christ I cannot they killed an innocent man let alone the Son of God. If you're asking if I can pray and beg for their sins to be forgiven because they don't know what they do then yes I can and do. It is my wish no one goes to Hell however my wish may not be God's will.

>Assblasted Pagan/atheist cuckposter is trying to false flag
How cute

Jesus denounced you Pharisees
13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. For you do not go in yourselves, and when others are going in, you stop them.[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cross sea and land to make a single convert, and you make the new convert twice as much a child of hell[e] as yourselves.

I'm not Christian but that is the truth of the matter

Did they run out of Adrenocrhome?

The kikes are cursed for eternity, because jewish traditions are what are satanic. To be a jew is to go against God.

livestream of happenings here youtube.com/watch?v=ZsLvEZKWqX0

It was the unwillingness to face basic human truths that got us here. It's with the power of truth that we're taking the power back.

This is a very difficult situation.

On the one hand, ultimately you are correct, we should forgive our enemies...

On the other, if we forgive them, many generations down the line they will continue to do their same dirty tricks.....

Wut do?

I just want to send them all to Israel.
And forgiveness is something asked.
Throwing that shit around without cause ( being asked ) is next to worthless.
And these Jews will take every advantage of it.
And they will never ask for forgiveness from us.
So I see no reason to give them any.
Leave it for Jesus to forgive them while they still today spit on his name.
I'm not Jesus.

No evidence.

"Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." - Psalms 144:1

"Then I heard a voice from heaven say, 'Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.' 'Yes,' says the Spirit, 'they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.'" - Revelation 14:13

"If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." - Romans 14:8

The idea of pacifism and tolerance got us here. We were tolerant or the Atheist and their views on how premarital sex is not a big deal. We were tolerant of the Jews how they collect more interest than what is owed in usury. We were tolerant of the Muslim's wrathful outburst killing us. We were tolerant when the Anti-Christian screamed at us and belittled us for our faith. We did not respond but merely did nothing it has crippled and forced us down. We are blessed that this persecution is among us however because it may mean we will be reunited with our Lord in these times. Be strong not scared this time has to come we are blessed that we may experience Christ with our own eyes.

"Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man." - Luke 6:22

no thanks christcuck

Vengance is mine, sayeth me

>all this LARPagan shilling against the superior faith of Yeshua
Stay mad, vikangz. :^)

Except contemporary jews are not Judeans, so wiping them out or exiling them to a remote country where they cannot leave is okay.

Teach our children and grandchildren to live in truth, and raise Jews the same way. Teach them to dismiss the Torah and recognize the true word of god.

You can't forgive someone who doesn't ask for it.

We can forgive them at their gravestones.

Is the Torah really the problem? Jesus didn't come along and say we should toss it in the memory hole.

But if you want to tell them to abandon the Babylonian Talmud (there are two Talmuds, remember) then that would be a more compelling suggestion.

Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the earth.
Matthew 5:5

Meek meaning "those who have weapons but keep them sheathed."

False prophet.

There is definitely a battle ahead, whether it is a physical or a spiritual one. Once that battle is over, however, we have to proceed with peace the way god would want us to. That doesn't mean being weak, it means being merciful.

"'Put your sword back in its place,' Jesus said to him, 'for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.'" - Matthew 26:52

Never said to draw the first blow user just be wary and stand tall in the face of sin.

There is indeed I do not wish to fight however I fear for the souls that would be lost if we do not fight. If we must fight for their souls I am willing at any moment for I would rather have two souls make it into heaven for the sacrifice of one compared to them be doomed because I refused to say this is enough.