Truck driver in Nice was Tunisian

>Truck driver in Nice was Tunisian
>Truck driver in Germany was Tunisian
>Hebdo attackers were Algerian
>Belgian bombers were Moroccoan
>Paris consert attackers were Moroccans/Algerians
>Church beheaders in Normandy were Algerians
>even the only mudslime related attack in Poland was carried out by a fucking Tunisian
>now the fucking Barcelona driver turns out to be Tunisian
Can't Europe just ban all migration from these subhuman Maghrebi/Berber countries?
They are literally worse than fucking Arabs and Roaches combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=842m1rfK36A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

French sphere of influence.

Actually I know guy who had ties with Russian government (say, he was in contact with deceased ambassador Churkin), who claims Sarkozy is behind terrorist attacks in Europe.

hmm. bump

>Can't Europe just ban all migration from these subhuman Maghrebi/Berber countries?

Implying there's any desire to. Don't you know birthrates in european countries are at an all time low and still falling? We need these migrants more than they need us! We're lucky they want to come here!

>Lay on the pavement dying after being hit by an evil white van driven by a vibrant migrant shouting Allahu akbar to enrich us with his beautiful culture and religion
>try and raise my arm to give him the thumbs up as he drives off into the sunset over more pedestrians but find myself unable to due to broken bones and/or severed nerves
>in excruciating pain while I can only hope that this beautiful poor downtrodden muslim man won't fall victim to the increased islamophobia that will undoubtedly follow this terrible mass accident
>If only I could have done more for him

MFW

>Sarkozy
don't tell me this ties into the whole "get the remaining European Jews to migrate to Israel to gain numbers" plot

So what?
> The ones who bombed Berlin were American
> The ones who bombed Hanoi were American
> The ones who bombed Baghdad were American
> The ones who bombed Libya were American
Et cetera et cetera et cetera. Shall we continue?

Basically, Sarkozy is completely corrupt piece of shit. Drug trafficking, taking bribes from everyone.
So he deliberately organized several attacks to raise his own popularity and get a chance at getting reelected again, which would grant him immunity.
Keep in mind that former french president Chirac got himself papers proving that he's clinically retarded, to avoid legal persecution.

People from Maghreb staats are truly subhuman. Syrians aren't that bad.

Wtf I love chiraq now

Unlike Maghrebis we don't invite Americans here to stay tho~

NO THEY WERE ALL LONE WOLVES GOYS

skimming infos and it seems algerians commit slightly more crime across all categories albeit marginally than the other mena mudshit countries

they are fucking ugly that's the reason

arabs are shit
berbers are based

The guy in Barcelona is literally a Berber, you fucking idiot. He had that ugly Berber flag on his Facebook. Only a few Berbers are white and they are mostly the remnants of the Vandals, the overwhelming majority are shitskins

The only thing holding us from glassing them is, our retiree are living there.

berbers are pretty med compared to the other mutt breeds of arab (turk and uralic for example).

That being said, its pretty obvious that Tunisia is a high-ranking member of the CIA's terrorist pussy patrol.

Don't forget the Manchester concert bombing. That was done by a Libyan. North Africa needs to be nuked. Utterly worthless subhumans.

nothing going on in Tunisia go back to bed

Berbers are former pathetic pirate nation who've been slowly converting into world destination for cheap whores for saudis and gay prostitutes for westerners
I mean, they even make movies about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=842m1rfK36A

Ban assault Berbers!