Trump didn't call it radical Islamic terror... he he going politically correct?

Trump didn't call it radical Islamic terror... he he going politically correct?

But he won't condemn the terror attack in charlottesville *rolls eyes*

Omg I hate trump now

Have we found out that it's Islam yet?

Why does Drumpf condemn islamic terrorist attacks but won't condemn white nationalists?

he will dont worry

Do we know for sure yet if it was Islam?

this is bait but I bet you anything thats all every fucking traitor in the US is gonna be talking about

Has it been confirmed an attack or just a scared driver?

He will once it's officially confirmed faggot. No point in putting himself out in the line of fire until then.

This.

>flies a confederate or Nazi flag
>calls others "traitor"
The cognitive dissonance is unbearable

just fucking stop /you know damn well what he meant stop with this picky oh he said this word he didnt say that word its bullshit /

coulter's law

wow yeah i'm totally flying a confederate or nazi flag.

just shut the fuck up already you kike

>Trump didn't call it radical Islamic terror

You can cut the "radical" part.

JUST WAITING FOR FACTS TRUMP JUST DOESN'T JUMP TO SHIT LIKE THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP YOU NEED TO CALL THEM OUT BY NAME

Let's not "politicise" this, like the alt left do every time there's an attack by someone right wing.

The difference between first and second degree murder is the degree of intent and premeditation. The fact they aren't charging him with first degree means they already don't have that as a solid case.
TBQH fimfam it should be manslaughter at most, he was fearful for his life but he's still responsible for accelerating into a crowd regardless.

Considering Obama would have just called it something faggy like a "probable power steering failure casualty incident", anything Trump says will be leagues better and more accurate.

He probably wants to redeem himself after that whole fiasco

I was there.. it was definitely islam..

I am not spanish an currently nheld up in my hotel room.. wife is very shaken.. i want to kill these fuckers so bad.

Obviously the muslims must be condemned for their part this horrible act, but the alt-left should take responsibility for their part in this too. Both sides are to blame.

He's learned to give out a vanilla statement first, then delve into details after more info is out.

He knows damn well the press will seize any opportunity to go savage on every little thing he says and types. Why give them easy ones?

I don't think they've confirmed it to be the religion of peace yet