>0% illiteracy
>free healthcare, housing, education and basic needs
>no mass immigrations
>prohibited racism
>prohibited degeneracy

What is so wrong with communism?

>muh food, 300 gigagorillon gulags, etc etc
t. (((capitalism))) desinformation

Idk, why dont you go ahead and try it out in venezuela?

Why don't you go to Haiti or Somalia?

Most Russians regret the collapse of the Soviet Union and think they had a higher standard of living.

They're not wrong.

>requires violent murdering of the ruling caste that has human moral and intelligence
>fills all government/industrial institutions ruling positions with illiterate psychopaths who it relies on to stay in power
>mass propaganda and censorship in the state ruled media
>violent murdering of all opposition
>a ruling caste that has privilege over the rest of population, only there aren't rulers that actually know how to do real things, but illiterate despots who reached power through murder
>constant state of terror over the rest of population
>drastically reduced moral standards (think abortion, political corruption, moral relativism)
>party loyalty preferred over actual intelligence and capability

I could go on forever like this, in a shellnut:
a barbaric movement that kills tens of millions of people to cement power, only to collapse into itself 40 years after, leaving a mentally and morally disfigured population behind, which takes a century at least to fix
look at the flag: so I'm well acquainted with the satanic cult that is communism

>killed millions of eastern european nationalists
Hmmm, I wonder why. I also wonder why you aren't showing your flag

>requires hive-mind to function properly
>humands don't have hive-mind
>doesn't work
>also not too different from Nazis

Read the Gulag Archipelago and sort yourself out, bucko

muh capitalism desinformation

If I was a jew I would support capitalism serfdom you cuck

Not to defend the commie, but Hitler also killed Eastern European Nationalists

well, look at it this way.. if we lived under full communism, we wouldn't have Internet, PC's or personal phones.. so capitalism is a bit less worse..

and also I get to criticize whatever I want without the fear of getting shot the next day

Yes he did, but he also defended some. Yet that wasn't my point now was it?

>What is wrong with Communism?
everything

Everything.
I worked as engineer at one of KBs which designed new weapon systems in 1980s. Life was so damn miserable that modern people think I'm trolling them and making up shit when I tell stories about my day to day existence.

Simple truth is, millions of russians went to streets in 1991 demanding that commies get the fuck out of Russia, and there wasn't such big demonstration ever again, no matter what kind of stuff Eltzin or Putin done.

USSR statistics don't mean jack shit, just like any other commie's propaganda.
Average russky worker like me never received anything from it. Statistics say that there was more meat per person than in Russia, but I can count on my fingers how many times I managed to buy edible meat. It was lucky day if I could get pack of cottage cheese or some other dairy.
Today? I can go to Azbuka Vkusa anytime and choose from hundreds of different sorts of meats.
There's not even single thing about USSR that I miss.

>fought against radical islam
No, you invaded an Islamic country that didn't like their Marxist regime, they fought back, and you lost
>preserved white race
By poorly-equipping Soviet/Russian soldiers in WW1 and WW2 (getting them killed), and killing and raping countless civilians during WW2 and afterwards? Wow, real saviors.
>Preserved white identity and nationality
Almost all communist countries tried to destroy their country's pre-communist identity, Mao's Cultural Revolution being the most famous and most disastrous. The Soviet Union also encouraged the destruction of religion.
>0% illiteracy
Amazing what you can do when you put a gun to someone's head
>Free healthcare
Which was shit
>Housing
Which was shit
>Education
Every country provides public education except for the poorest of the poor, and probably even them too
>Basic needs
Maybe not everyone deserves shit they didn't work for?
>No massive immigration
Yeah, because no one wanted to fucking live there except American commie LARPers
>Prohibited racism
I like my free speech, thanks bb
>Prohibited degeneracy
In what way? You mean people were too poor to go to clubs and get drunk? Yeah, I guess.

Both failed Marxist shitholes?

>muh zero homelessness and unemployment

it was literally illegal to be homeless or unemployed. you could go to prison over it.

Communism is collective, and collectivism is evil. We are a species of individuals. We should seek to pursue our individual interests in a way that benefits also the individuals around us. We may look at ourselves and judge if we are clean or dirty, free or controlled, and by this judgement we may know something of the worth of our actions. We may look ahead to brighter futures and choose our actions accordingly.
Who so cares for human prosperity must cease all efforts towards the enslavement of man! Harmonic individualism is the way forward!

Because every time it turns men into slaves.
Cogs in the machine of the commune.
Men don't like to be slaves.
This conundrum has always plagued communism.
Until we can make the slaves.
Then? What about your communist experience sucks? We might see.

gonna agree with this user, if you actually talk to people who lived and worked in villages and towns, not someone from Moscow/higher-ups, you'd become disillusioned with communism fast
I wouldn't say it was all bad, but there's still a reason all of those people went outside to protest.
also, checked

This. Commies loving lying about economic stats

If you love capitalism move to North Korea or Venezueala

that is hasnt been realized

>An actual Russian comes in and says what it was like living it
>Nuh I got deez charts!

Its crazy how ignorant people like you who have never lived under communist regime take the moral highground. My grandfather was Russian and he told me stories about life in the Soviet Union.

He worked in a nail factory, and they had to make a quotem of around 4 tons of kg weight total nail production per year. But no one needed the nails and no other ''company'' would buy their nails so it was completely useless. He said that each year they ended making up a few huge blocks of iron which had a total weight of 4 tons so when the inspection came they had the weight quotem all written down.
My grandfighter told me they would sit on their asses whole days playing cards, he used to say to me this motto; as long as the state is acting like I am getting paid, I'll act as if im working.
He told me it was a crude, horrible and cold time in which you could not trust your fellow neighbours anymore for KGB terror. He had a few old bottles of good vodka he was supposed to requisition for the state but he had not, and he always had hidden those bottles in his couch for fear of inspection.

Listen here faggot,
a communist country doesn't rely on an accumulation of wealth. Who would have thought that?

if you don't put a price tag on it, how can the value raise?