Black guy is ruining my job, help

I don't want to go into too much detail but there's this black guy at work who keeps insisting I'm racist. I don't know why, I've never said anything rude to him even once or talked about him negatively behind his back. I treat him like everyone else there, I just don't tiptoe around him for being black. The only thing I can think of is that one time I told him I don't like rap music when he was asking me what I listen to... really I think he does this because we have nothing in common. He's basically the exact opposite of me.
>does drugs
>smokes
>is into thug culture ect.

Randomly throughout the day he'll ask me if I'm racist, or if I hate black people- loudly in front of everyone. I just tell him no. He never does this with anyone else. I don't really know how to deal with this problem but I feel like he's slowly turning everyone at work against me and he shittalks me behind my back CONSTANTLY.

I don't know what I did to deserve this. Literally all I do when I'm there is work as hard as I can and try to help everyone around me, which is why I'm being promoted to a manager position unless he ruins it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stand up for yourself faggot. Or get him fired.

How do I stand up for myself without making myself look like exactly what he's trying to say I am

Niggers always talk about race non-stop.

Either the owners let affirmative action hires tank the business or they don't. Just do good work and make money and you can get hired somewhere else if you want.

user pls

Literally all you should have to say is that the fucker is trying to get you fired and that you've never done or said anything racist towards him or any other black person. The negroid has no proof.

Stand up for yourself.

>visits Sup Forums
>complains that niggers complain he's racist
Is that nigger psychic or something?

Call him a nigger

Just yeti out on him. Be a fucking man.

You are why we are losing.

>hang the nigger
>leave a sign that says not racist

>getting bullied at work
Fucking hell youre probably a virgin too

>be me
>was in somewhat similar situation
>except I hate all other men and only help grills
>also hate white women, some would speculate due to my emotional history of being in abusive relationships with white women my entire life but that is neither here nor there
>basically just help qt black and latina grills and tell everyone else to fuck off
I don't predict this ending well for you, but best of luck user.

Fight back. The guy sounds like a dumb nigger so it won't be hard to get him fired. I didn't like my mexican supervisor so I got him fired just by out smarting him.

>Randomly throughout the day he'll ask me if I'm racist, or if I hate black people- loudly in front of everyone.

If he's actually doing this, he's setting you up for an HR termination. He's being loud so that OTHER PEOPLE will start talking about you being racist until it becomes "common knowledge".

Here's how you break this:
You need to become gay or transgender.
This is the only defense you have.

Tell him you dont have a problem with blacks then if he keeps harrasing you report it

You think I'm joking, but I'm dead serious.
In the current political climate, being accused of racism will destroy your life.

Pretending to be gay for a short time to deflect, then going back and just saying "oh, I'm genderfluid" is literally how the leftists get away with their public racism.

I'm not gonna lie, I have pretty poor social skills. The best I can do is act like a normal person but anything beyond that is too much.

Do you guys really think I could get fired just for someone making baseless accusations of racism at me?

Ask other people: "Do you know why he asks why I'm racist?" "Did he tell you why?" "I really don't know what I did to him" Sadface. Normally, you'll be ok.

Yes, your only hope of keeping your job is to climb above him on the victimhood ladder.

maybe stop avoiding shaking his hand or audibly groaning whenever he talks or grimacing every time you see him you stupid retard

you are racist though so why are you bitching.

They do shit like this then wonder why everyone hates them. lol.

I treat him like anyone else.

next time he asks if you are racist just say, "Listen bro, you need to stop asking me that because you are actually making me racist, how many times do i need to tell you the same thing before it gets thro to your thick nigger skull?"

Go to your boss and tell him you're being harassed, and that this individual send the have a personal problem with you. You could probably file a claim of hostile work environment if nothing is done.

Kek he can smell the "raiciss" on you,you are vasically a white male through and through,aslo a beta faggot and a little autistic it seems.You are racist just admit to him the next time he asks you get up in his face like 1 inch between your eyes look hard at him and say "i am not racist, you fuck".assert dominance niggers are like animals.
Do this if you are a weak beta faggot,if you are real man just resign and call him a filthy nigger.

you just should let him fuck your wife or something, that will calm him down

That's niggers for u. Talk to ur manager.

This, all your nanoaggresions are becoming a microaggression.

You need to start trolling him "I don't hate black people but I dislike stupid people" wink at him after.

You need to bait him into acting crazy. He's trying to act like the alpha and playing little games trying to out manuver you. Blacks are the easiest to manipulate. Just treat him like a child. Ask him why he thinks your racist. Whenever he labels an accusation you need to immediately refrained the story and explain why he's wrong very calmly.

I've had nogs try to pull similar "bullying" tactics on me when I was 140lbs (before I did a lot of steroids lol), you just have to AMOG them. Just tool on them, flip the script.

Nog: "Ey user, u fuckin racist or what?"
Sup Forums man: "The fuck is your problem with me dude? Why do you keep asking if I'm racist, it's starting to piss me the fuck off"

make a scene in front of multiple co workers, if you call someone out in front of others it puts them on the backstep or forces and emotional reaction. If he get emotional, you play steady and he looks like the aggressor. It's all how you frame interactions.

Or you know, just say he was smoking weed in his car and get him drug tested. 90% chance the nig will piss dirty. Plausible deniability "Guess he was smoking a black and mild that smelled like weed, he told me he smoked a blunt thought.."

>start akwardly staring at him (should be easy for you)
>let him catch you looking
>look away quickly
>next time he asks if you a re racist in front of others
>LOUDLY proclaim you have a crush on him and ask him out
>he will be too afraid to talk to you and boss will be too afraid to fire you

File a complaint with HR and your manager so that you have a preemptive defense. Start asking him "why do you keep asking me that?" when he asks you if you're racist

Bring it up with HR. This is a hostile environment for work.

>You need to bait him into acting crazy. He's trying to act like the alpha and playing little games trying to out manuver you. Blacks are the easiest to manipulate. Just treat him like a child. Ask him why he thinks your racist. Whenever he labels an accusation you need to immediately refrained the story and explain why he's wrong very calmly.

After working multiple jobs with dumb nigs, this is insanly accurate. They try to play alpha and are the first to tool on you, but have REALLY shitty frame control and get emotional so easily. It's honestly fun to fuck with people once you get a knack for it.

Go to HR department, file a complaint. Record him if its legal, get witnesses of his constant harass.

be a lefty,says you love him and want to hug him,if you have a wife says he can fuck her and have niglets with her,this will show him! WHITE POWA!

Also go on YouTube and find videos explaining social interactions. You might be inept now but there's no reason you can make yourself appear normal even if it is Patrick Bateman tier

Start telling your coworkers he came onto you in the bathroom and he called you racist when you turned down his sexual advances. When it gets back to him he will CHIMP OUT

Be polite but firm
>Listen, I don't hate black people, we just have different values.
>I'm here to do a job and I don't appreciate you hounding me with questions

If it still persists go to Human Resources or whatever you have at your job.

"Unless you can prove I am a racist, in which case I'll happily look into it with you, I'd ask that you stop slandering me."

Say it loud enough and with witnesses.

Report his harassment to hr immediately. Do it before he does and you'll have a leg to stand on.

Grow the fuck up man and stop feeling so scared.

Just keep treating him like everyone else, but if he continues with that "RAYCIS" bullshit tell him to fuck off or you will report him to HR.

If you show him you are scared he'll just keep at it. He has 0 proof, there is no reason for you to feel threatened. Be the reasonable person in this situation and everyone will see through his lies.

>I don't know what I did to deserve this. Literally all I do when I'm there is work as hard as I can and try to help everyone around me

That's terrible, OP. Do you realize how bad you must be making him look?
It speaks to your layers of unexamined privilege that you could be so oblivious to a POC's feelings.
He is completely in the right to turn others against you. He is just leveling the playing field. You wouldn't have a problem with that if you really weren't a racist.

>Do this if you are a weak beta faggot,if you are real man just resign and call him a filthy nigger.
>you just should let him fuck your wife or something, that will calm him down
>flirt with him
wow top tier advice

I'll think about it but that seems like it could make the situation worse. He's literally the only black guy there, already accusing me of being racist, so how is it going to look if I suddenly act like this towards him at this point?

That's basically what I've been doing.

I don't act scared, I've mostly just been ignoring it. I just don't want him spreading shit to my coworkers.

You do know the standard nigger response right? He will just punch him in the face.

Hmm..that might be what OP needs.

You need to go to HR immediately, and not say another word at all to this guy.

Like, right now.

My wife did this. she documented the bullying behavior she was dealing with. So HR accused her of "keeping a file" on another employee and basically accused my wife of harassing her bully.

My wife's employer basically said "you can't manage this staff member, you can't tell her what to do, you can't try to make her do any work, but we will hold you responsible if she does bad work."

How about becoming jewish? You can claim antisemitism easy.

Why is that what I need?
To be honest I wish he would just try and hit me

c'mon whiteboi you know you wanna prep that bull

this

Careful. A lot of employers don't want this kind of stuff documented when it is black on white. If you make a fuss, it may sabotage your career.

Then you have nothing to worry about since he has no proof whatsoever.

Again, if he does persist, just report him to HR.

I would tell him straight up that you are not racist and if he keeps harassing you that you will be forced to report him. Tell him if he's trying to joke that you don't find such serious matters to be funny. Look up your states laws on secretly recording. Make sure you have good eye contact and let him know by your expression that you aren't amused

This is right.
He's doing it loudly in front of other people just so he can claim that other people "know" about your racism.

Best case scenario is for you to set up a pre-emptive meeting with HR before he does.
Claim you feel he singles you out unfairly in front of other people, asking you if you are racist and that is ruining your reputation.
Ask HR for a meeting between you two so you can confront him in a documented, mediated setting. Ask him why he thinks you're racist and why he keeps bringing it up.
He'll then have to make up something or admit there's no reason.
In the former case hopefully they can tell he's lying and you're good.
In latter case he'll basically be on thin ice and won't be able to badger you any more.
Shit will be tense and rumors will fly around either way though :-/

Maybe grow some balls and next time when he asks you that just say "Yes". When he asks you why, go on a SJW tirade how every white person is racist and you just can't help it, it's in your skin.

> Democrat
History checks out

He's exercising his black privilege. As a racist himself he is free to project that onto you.

Keep doing what you're doing. Eventually, if not already, others will see what's happening here.

thats b/c they're racist
they're racist b/c white liberals enable them
in turn we hate these niggers
it's white liberals that are the big problem
they're undermining the values the make a healthy and prosperous society

It is a common black tactic. They know they have power over you by crying racist. It is because you actually work. If they cant hate you for anything else they will hate you for that.
Let HR know the full details. That you rarely talk to him and never do so negatively but he drags your reputation through the dirt on a daily basis by questioning it in front of everyone.

This is why you need to be self employed in the current year, the corporate gulag is unbearable.

There is nothing worse than letting obnoxious women command you around all day and constantly having to try to not be "racis" for a fucking pay check. It would be preferable to live under a bridge and eat of the trash than to have to deal with the all female HR department of your typical workplace.

I really want to live to see the day where all white men have finally just abandoned the system and mega corporations try to run with 90 percent women, faggots, and racial minorities. I can't wait until this shitty system collapses.

Print out a picture of a monkey cage and leave it on his desk.

Yhey been doing this for decades. Youre just going to have to accept being white is a bitch sometimes.

Fuck off cleatus

kek
Honestly I don't even blame neets. You pretty much described my work environment... top two managers are mexican women and the majority of my coworkers are nonwhite. He's the only black guy though. On top of that, I'm in commiefornia.

do you realize that if you weren't there that he'd find some else to be the town racist?

>I don't know why,
>>>
>on Sup Forums
REALLLLYYY?????
You dont know why?
REALLLLYYYY?????????.....................

>The only thing I can think of is that one time I told him I don't like rap music when he was asking me what I listen to...
So basically you are racist but afraid that you got found out.
That answer is like responding "I don't like Italians" when asked what kind of food do you like.

If we all became neets simultaneously the system would fall apart.

Varg is right man. That's it I'm going on welfare right now! That will show those stupid kikes what for.

you work to well, he works too badly. There is a chance that his incompetence will get exposed as you provide contrast. Look around, who is encouraging him? There are plenty of white-on-white racists who want to screw fellow white people over by sucking up to their false gods (black people and muslims)

No it wasn't like that, he asked me about different rappers I had never heard of and eventually asked if I like rap, I just told him no.

>, which is why I'm being promoted to a manager position
he wants the position. he has no merit, so trying to eliminate those who have merit. black supremacy is communism, it leeches on white people.

Fuck his girlfriend.

I don't know what to do in America, in Canada you file complaint with the human rights tribunal, write down what happens and when the incidents occur. Keep records of what is happening, talk to your human resources. If it's stressing you out ask if there is a work counselor you can speak to. If you get anxiety see the doctor. Just get everything on record.

just leave

Okay then nevermind that nigger can go fuck himself.
It's probably subconscious shit similar to what People pick up on facial expressions they person themselves doesn't even realize they are making and that the person picking up on it doesn't realize they are noticing it.
Human brain is a fascinating thing.

You are on Sup Forums though so don't even pretend you aren't at least somewhat racist. That subconscious racism might be leaking out a bit.

>if you get anxiety see a doctor
wow I forget people actually give enough of a shit that this could trigger anxiety and a jewish doctor bill

Just happened to someone I know user.

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

Read SJWs always lie. You've got a good chance you won't make it through, so prepare yourself for the fight of your life. They won't care that he's a druggie thug. They won't care that he's a shit worker. He's black, and that's all they care about.

Be sure to make the rubble shake on your way out.

Talk to your HR manager, where are you working?

you made the mistake of talking to a black person at work. your at work not the zoo. get back to work

Just come into work one day with a shot gun and shoot that nigger dead

where do you live

Give him your boi pusy user! Just think about that bbc massaging your prostate!

You can't reason with a storm.

Go have a talk with the management about how he is harassing you. If the place you work is decent, they will fix it.

when he calls you racist give him the thumbs up or the a-ok sign and smile at him. Maybe even a bit of head nodding.
Just don't do anything that will get you fired. Like saying yes out loud.

Thats the only way to deal with these types

Seriously tho talk to HR, fully explain the situation and make sure you emphasise that you don't appreciate him damaging your reputation, and it could be classified as slander, and that you feel harassed as work and its disturbing/interfering your work.

You're posting on Sup Forums — are you sure you're telling us the truth?

If you are, I also suggest contacting HR immediately and warning them just in case he tries to get you fired. I'd also talk to your peers face to face and ask them if he told them you're racist and why.

Had a guy at work try this on me. Told him that bullshit doesn't work on me.

In the west, only nonwhites have human rights, enforced by HR commies.

>I don't know why, I've never said anything rude to him even once or talked about him negatively behind his back
OP, don't lie, you probably called him a nigger at your job's Christmas party

Don't put up with that shit??

When he asks you loudly if your a racist in front of everyone.
Instead of just saying No.
Ask TWICE as fucking loudly for the whole room to hear, why the fuck it continually asks that question of you and no one else? WHAT exactly is HIS problem with YOU, and if there is a fucking problem you will fucking MARCH to Human Resources with him to get this resolved! SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??

And stare directly at him.. At some point he will back down in some way.. If not you get to go to HR and complain about how this guy is continually BULLYING you at work in front of EVERYONE, also known as witnesses.

Because even if you are a racist, you have not done anything (so you say) to be disruptive or abusive to this person nor stop him going about his day.
And if he goes on about how he doesn't like your political views, point out you don't like his drug taking (which is probably against work policy) but you never made him feel like any sort of degenerate while at work and certainly not in front of an audience.

Either way, stop being a fucking cuck about it.

>1)Get another job. Start looking right now.
>2)Once hired, sit with your boss and explain using this verbiage, "I'm changing jobs because this is a hostile work environment and I'm powerless to fix it. Every day for the last (however many) months I've quietly endured accusations of racism from (nog clock milker's name) while not letting it interfere with my responsibilities here. I've tried to come up with ways in which I could remedy this. At the end of a the day, if a white guy is making someone feel threatened or racially aggravated, there is no recourse but to find new work. I apologize if this is an inconvenience for you or your business.
>3) Being that you work at a Pretezel kiosk in the mall, I figure your boss is an old mexican lady. She's not going to care, so make sure you really do get that toerh job and go work there while you sue the shit out of these assholes. You'll lose but we have to start showing hollow accusations of racism as the bigger problem than actual racism that they are.

tl;dr tell your boss false accusations of racism create a hostile work environment so you've gone and found work somewhere else.

Some people can't deal with this shit. Thing is as a white guy who doesn't sound confident socially it might make him really anxious or maybe he already has anxiety who knows. Either way if it fucks him up any amount he should get it on record.

that sounds even more autistic than I am, if I did that he'd probably just laugh and claim he was joking, saying I should calm down

I think I know what I should do, thread closed thanks for participating