We are going to destroy Christianity for good

What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public? What are you going to do when we conquer Rome just like how we conquered Istanbul?
You will do nothing.
You don't have balls, you have no ideology to die for. Your religion is a meme. You worship a fucking piece of wood and think Jesus (pbuh) was a fucking god.
Heard me?
You will escape.
You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.
Allahu akbar. There's no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

Mashallah brother

>You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.

nah bruh, Autralia don't let contaminated objects through their very strict border control.

Bring it, Muslim pig. My relatives have slaughtered many of you like the animals you are. One of you pigs took a .45 at the base of the chin at point blank range; ventilated the entire top part of your skull. Another relative aced a mess of you with a humvee-mounted .50 cal. He says you turned into a pink mist. You scare no one by your 'brave antics' which is nothing but cowardly bravado. We know exactly what you are and long to get you in our sight picture. You're a punk. Like all your punk homo brothers.

Uh no.
Good luck kid.

>We are going to destroy Christianity for good
Actually it would fantastic, Ahmed, and I would thank your for it. So far you only managed to destroy your own countries though.

Jesus said the gates of hell will not overcome the Church. I'm literally not even a bit scared. Just laughing at your rambling.

Ugliest Mosque in the world, literally smeared in poo
Christian works are inspired by god

>have naked women sprint down the street
>your own religion has you commit suicide because of this

>roach

You are also pretty effective at destroying german sex industry by swarming it with cheap whores who undercut everyone

>There is no god but there is his messenger

How the fuck can you have god's messenger without god? Bruh, pour some pig shit on yourself

another roach hate thread

you know exactly what we are going to do...
..that's why you are still here Roach...
....because you are scared.

too late muhammad the jews got to it first

now its time to corrupt and waste your precious pislam

nice b8, roach. But I'll bite.

I fucking HOPE you mother fuckers are dumb enough to try and go full Iconoclast on western art and architecture. Even the the most liberal atheist faggot SJW will lose their shit if something like the Louvre or the Vatican is torn down and defiled because even those faggots appreciate the value of western art, especially in Europe.

If you take the Vatican, you risk bringing down the wrath of the entire western world on you in a crusade the likes of which you will never recover from. Your people will be bombed to near extinction and public opinion will turn so hard against Islam that any chance of further expansion will be deemed obsolete.

Do it you faggot. I fucking want you to do it.

Can you wh*Teoid subhumans let this thread die please? Appearently this bait didn't burned enough asses. I will write more edgy copypasta. you can reply to that.

write copypasta about how are you slowly replaced by k*rds

Lol you rats haven't even got nukes or real countries.

Too bad I won't be there to see when the brainwashed find out Allah was never real

>What are you going to do when muslims in akhis destroy your holiest churches, burn your holy bibles and defy your priests and nuns in public?
See we're staring to catch on to you now. That doesn't sound at all peaceful!
> You will do nothing.
Oh yea? I bet you know someone we blew up with a missile!
> You will either convert or escape to USA or Australia or somewhere else. We will reach those places too.
Then why did you bring up Australia or somewhere else in the first place if you're just going to go there!?
> Muhammad is His messenger.
THE GOAT FUCKER GUY!?!?!

Pretty sure that shit is synthesized by now. It's not 1919 anymore, user.

No need Muslims to destroy Christianity.

Bitch, try your genocidal jihad on us and we will drop a few nukes on you roaches and your khalifat (piss be upon it) will never exist ever again.

Peace.

The poorest, most degenerate people on earth are muslims.

Just let that sink in.

Thank you, I love this fucking place. Lol

They do too. Muslims have to destroy Christianity and everything else that isn't Muslim.
In this way they're exactly like Jews.
Only about half as clever though.

that church was old as fuck and no one used it, its not as if france doesn't have tons of them anyway.

we will destroy your "countrries" with two bombs

Dead animals are cheaper user.

Exactly. Jacobins have been much more effective than muslims.

Implying we are not mor than 80% atheist country. I would gladly kill cucked Christians as i would kill Mahometans. I can stand Christians only as necessary evil and ally in hard times to kill turks like you.

Fuck off bacon lover

I never thought there was a life form lower than a jew before I heard of muslims. It's like a competition between a flatworm and a tapeworm to see who is the worst parasite.

>I would gladly kill cucked Christians as i would kill Mahometans.
Don't you dare touch a Mahometan until I learn who the fuck they are you bastard.....
> I can stand Christians only as necessary evil and ally in hard times to kill turks like you.
I see. I see. Yes. You would gladly kill your ally and also the Matitties but you don't, because they help you kill other people.
You are a lion. You sleep in the jungle tonight.

um...shoot you with pig soaked bullits..how bow da?

I want to see you try to do anything in Mexico, roach.
Our mere catholic civilians will lynch and hang you in public.
You will get killed and decapitated by narcos.
Our army could easily take on all your countries.

All of this is
>implying America will not destroy you
You're scum.