Styx in freefall

Six Months ago:
The rise of the Alt Right and the Progressive left is great we will have real choice soon
Styx now:
The far right and far left are both shit now we have no real choice.

So this is muh great news analysis he's a moron who got lucky with Trump and is now struggling to predicted the future. Now he says after these tensions the 90s will happen again

What do you expect he's a Satanist.

(((civic nationalism))))

he's a milquetoast dweeb who i would physically remove from a real libertarian society

He's basically just one of those guys I remember from high school a decade ago who took Southpark as serious political commentary. "Both sides are bad, man, people should be able to do whatever they want"

He reminds me of this weirdo in school who was too much into Manson and we took bets when he would shoot up the school

>milquetoast
stop using this stupid fucking word ya faggots

He lives in the whitest state in the country, yet talks about how he doesn't mind America becoming white minority. How fucking delusional. He's a deeply blue pilled on race. White ethnostates do this to people. He's not a dumb guy though, he's smart and not brainwashed by the media

South Park is trying to be serious political commentary.

Both sides are bad.

Lol christcuck

WOW.

>that kid that wore the same black hoodie every single day

sauce?

rezident ivl 4 usta te jebem

dudes a fucking skellington from the whitest state in America, coddled little Satanist larper.

Unsubbed when he defended trannies in the military, what a faggot.

>alt-celebs

He's an obnoxious gay crossdressing nerd. No idea how anyone can watch this fruitcake.

civic nationalism wont work in the end

I wouldn't encapsulate Styx's whole POV in sentences like that. He's a smart guy, he knows what's up.

I just don't know why he gets so much cred for the Trump elected thing.
On my own site I was breaking down the falseness of all the polls and called Trump a month before, and why, early, but they didn't throw me shit.
Oh well...

anyone bitching about youtube money is a ewhore and I don't give a shit about their opinions.

oh a little envious boi. S A L T Y

He's going down the same route as Varg, he's realising that there's little to no hope left from a political standpoint. Just let Western civilisation consume itself with outrage and egalitarianism until it descends into chaos.

Start acting tribally. Look out for the interest of you, your family, your friends and nobody else.

I was subbed for a couple weeks

he's the equivalent of a basic bitch and I haven't watched anything for months

what he was really good at was cross referencing mainstream news and events to each other, as well as the individuals within

but his opinions on actual policy are basically just uninformed non-nuanced nihilism

I like Tarl, but i don't know what the fuck he's been smoking lately. He's an oldfag, so he should know by now that civic nationalism doesn't fucking work and you have no choice but to deport the illegals if you don't want the spics to turn Texas into a permanent blue state, ensuring no other party ever wins a presidential election again.

He's going the exact opposite direction to Varg. He's basically a septic with his "muh' individualism, read horseshoe theory" now

This is true. He seems to have settled for this utterly milquetoast brand of centrism which has been demonstrably useless in the past and will inevitably be steamrolled by any other ideology with a bit more balls to it, be it from the left or the right.

All his last videos have been pretty shit

He refuses to place blame where it is due and keeps talking about the "fringe" left and right. When in reality it is activists vs a bunch of cultural marxists / indoctrinated millennials / and paid protestors

Seems like he is just trying to cover his ass because he doesnt actually know what will happen and wants to be neutral when everything blows over.

He even said it himself in multiple videos "if you are on the left or the right, do you want to be on that side when it loses and the others are in power?"

Combine with all his shilling of other platforms, I cant take his "unbiased" analysis seriously anymore because it is NO LONGER unbiased. Before he said the truth and didnt care about the repercussions, now he is being wishy washy and playing both sides.

>muh hegelian dialectic false left right paradigm fallacy

People holding a rally vs people going to a rally to start violence are not the same thing.

ALL 100% of acts of violence during the election were from the left, now 90-95% of acts of violence are from the left.

Ad revenue and Patreon are inherently corrupting.

You can't talk about Charlottesville now without condemning the alt-right or you lose your YouTube and Patreon revenue. He's accustomed to living off that revenue.

It's that simple.

bump. styx better get his shit together.

yes it is an asinine word.
ASININE.

HEY! I NEVER WANT TO SEE THIS JEW FAGGOT ON MY BOARD AGAIN! YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, BITCH?

10.2 Right upya OP

>Rips on south Park
>most lefties took the Daily Show and Colbert Report as srs political commentary which was on right after
>10 years ago fox news boner for glassing the middle east was ripping through their pants.
>decade ago every investment show, buy buy buy buy. the fundamentals r gud. then pop.

Where is this srs political commentary you speak of back in 2007?

He was brilliant during the run-up to the elections and he probably helped to sway a lot of liberals and libertarians onto the Trump side of the fence. Good stuff. But now, I can almost predict his stance on every new issue without watching and it's gotten incredibly stale. The last straw was his take on the Charlottesville incident which I found to be lacking in any substantial nuance and as this poster points out: , his income may have a role to play in that. I'm not saying Styx has to explicitly align with the alt-right, I have many problems with that group myself but to just sit back and say "both sides are evil fringe movements, muh centrism must prevail" was a bit dull and uninspiring.

Alright youtube, let's kill all the babies, it's gonna be great, hahaha, peace out.

This guy married an illegal spic to get her citizenship. That spic then married her illegal boyfriend to get him citizenship.

Styx is a fence-sitting retard. I prefer having guys like him around compared to, oh say, the "lamestream media" *spoon clank*, but his opinions on anything that isn't just common-sense are objectively shit.

The only real thing he's good about is sticking up for freedom of speech, no matter what.

>taking your name from a c-grade hard rock band
Yeah. That won't work.

>Charlottesville
It's hilarious how everybody is fucking sperging out about that shit so much. If it had been another muslim attack, people would be all like #notallmuslims again but since it was a white guy, it's the end of the world now. Insane double standards.

I want you to die :)

woahh dude like...

*hits lighter*

its like

*lights green*

.. both sides are equally bad

*inhales*

donate to my patreon

I knew Styx was a moron ever since he posted here and I got into an argument with him, completely blowing him the fuck out. Forget what it was about though.