What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-cites-dubious-legend-about-gen-pershi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was that the guy who dipped bullets in pigs blood?

How long until it gets deleted you think?

HELICOPTER RIDES

It means he has no idea how military law works.

And supporting his woo is like saying "Trump is a racist asshole with a small penis, and so am I"

that you should study how general pershing dealt with terrorists

Eradicate Islam.

Fox just reported this and said Pershing never did the pig stuff

THE ALT RIGHT MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT

Pic related

Isn't this old? Also, that was apparently just a story. He should make it real, though.

Incoming massive shit storm.

habbening

>executing 99 terrorists with pig blood covered bullets before dumping them in a mass grave with more pig guts then let the last terrorist go
metal

That's even better. Trump posting an insinuation like this, that is proven to be false, will cause a massive fucking chimpout by the left.

But study the leaf who says if you kill your enemies they win.

Wait, General Pershing didn't even fight Muslims?? Just Spaniards and Germans??

HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SMALL-DICKED ALT-RIGHTERS TAKE THIS FUCKING IDIOT SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-cites-dubious-legend-about-gen-pershi/

SHITSTORM OF ALL SHIT STORMS

SLPUGLAND GLRUNMPH

>general pershing
who is general pershing???

I hope he bans the Quran

OK, I'll support it as long as he bans the other book of woo woo (the Bible) and other white supremacist books.

FAT CHECKERS!

Trump confirmed for browsing /political/!
Sup Godemperor?

Top result when you search it. Politifact....

MADMAN

He means he is going to deliberately provoke the Left into insurrection so he can put them down for good.

You're so obsessed with small penises, it's almost as if... you're projecting

READ THE FOOTNOTE

He's referring to a (false) story about Pershing executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs' blood. He told the same story during the campaign.

Intentionally citing a historical legend to piss off everyone while threatening Muslims and disrespecting their religion. Amazing. This is what I voted for and he is delivering. Fuck Alt Right we need more professional trolls running our government

I know you are one of us but we do need to come up with a stinging response to this

We can either tell them politifact is run by a whore wifing prostitute addict, or go with "so what? Burying Muslims with pig carcasses is a great idea"

The British did this in Malaysia, and it worked. The Americans did it in the Philipines, and it worked.

These cunts do these acts because they 'know they will get into heaven' after. I say treat them with the barbarity they show us, and publicly bury them in pig graves.