Doomed

>video games developers shoehorn politics into every game
>apparently it's as important as gameplay to them
>not allowed to talk about it on Sup Forums

How you save the world when you can't even save your own home and website you live on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpyBFIcn0lA
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/box-office-hollywood-faces-august-death-march-a-bummer-summer-1029618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are leftovers from the whole gamergate ordeal.

>How you save the world when you can't..
>crying that now not all main characters of all games will be white men
>the world is over

...I just wanted to play video games but they couldn't leave me alone...

in a two day ban for discussing pic related

>Israel.
M...merely coincidence. Right guys?

always a sheer coincidence

i started a folder with that shit, its pretty ridiculous PC.

>crying that now not all main characters of all games will be white men
Where? I only see SJW cucks are pouring their poison into video games, and I'm not even white.

I always knew that something was fishy about that guy.

>Jew

When I was a game developer, I made a character that ended up getting attacked by a lynch mob before the guards stepped in because his gods ended up attacking the town. The people were pissed off. He lives out near a dimensional gateway and a quest has you seek him out.

Not all game developers etc.

>playing anything made west of Poland
just fucking kill yourself right now do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

And when the sales plummet because the core demographic of gamers (white males) don't want to play as a Puerto Rican Tranny Cripple in The Witcher 4 the studios will fall back into what turns the cash machines back on.

Reminds me of those movie remixes where someone fucks up and it jumps to the credits.
>Jurassic Park
>"Welcome, to Jurassic *squish*"
>credits
>"don't move! It can't see us if we don't mo- *crunch*"
>credits

Now in games.
>Call of Duty
>*press F to confirm ciswhitemale status*
>face blown off
>credits

>Battlefield
>players vs AI teams, no mixing
>player team only gets female character models
>AI only gets male character models

>Gran Turismo
>start as guy
>have to acquire B license, A license, AA license, Super license, international licenses
>start as girl
>all licenses and $6.000.000,- from day 1

>Spiderman
>can only beat game by pressing the right button in QTE
>right button has you confess being a while male is a sin and committing suicide in front of a grinning, black MJ

They should tailor the games to their largest market, which is ?

This is wrong
Engi is Canadian
Pyro is indeterminate nationality
Demoman is Scottish

After these nutjobs finish destroying western gaming industry and society by their fluid genders crusade, they'll turn to destroy East Asia. Japan, Korea and China (including Taiwan)...etc all are unavoidable. They'll start whining why there are no black, brown and faggots, tranny...etc in our games, in fact, they're already doing that here.

My little island is already fucked.

jews. sorry but if ask like that then I have to ask in return: "Who controls the "Market" and Finance System and can make Money appear out of this Air?".

who /only import and play japanese game and never have to deal with this crap master race/?

and they'll get turned back hard as they already have when they tried this BS in Japan

Engi is from texas you mongloid.

Games that want sjw stuff put it in, games that do not, do not

Mike the Kike!! Oy vey!

Just play call of duty 1-37 instead of 37-49

God damn Blizzard has gotten bad. Look how all the women and low T men made Diablo 3 like some child's cartoon narrative and dialogue only with decapitated heads. Just fucking odd.

>the point
you missed it

>Bonnie (((Ruberg)))
Every time.
When will it be enough?

(((Ruberg)))

I don't import but I only support Japan. Last three games I played were Pokemon Moon, Kingdom Hearts PS4 Collection and Persona 5. Have 100+ hours on all of them.

>Why did you make me do this? I Just wanted to play videogames

Just play Old games you retatfs
/sage

>implying the same shit doesn't happen on Sup Forums

I'm honestly amazed at how many subhuman CLEARLY bannable treads are allowed to amass hundreds of replies before dying peacefully.

Fuck mods.

>retafts

How dare you.

I got the point, but I think the most important point is the owners of game companies are gonna do what they want. If there is a large amount of people that want game companies to be a certain way, they have to organize the creation of game companies.

theres sjw in games, we dont like this, we hate this, this sucks this sucks lets make 1 or 1000 threads about it, everyone who doesnt like this and hates this, lets boycott the game, ok, deal, everyone is in on this.... 2 weeks later, everyone is playing the game... this sucks, this sucks... next time we will boycott it for real....repeat, unless people who have certain ideals form their own game company

I'm big guy

So...by default you play as a cripple and you have to check the "can walk" box?

Sup Forums would be a much better board if it had mods that sisn't waste their energy deleting threads about the games industry vs 30% of the catalog that's just off topic shitposting.

At least they're nice enough to not shut it down here.

This is so gamers cannot ever escape an environment of affirmative action.

I am not a gamer, but if I were I would be allergic to such games.

Video games are done for. What you're seeing now is the vocal minority screwing things up for everyone yet again. The only ones worth playing are old-school games that require skill, reflexes, and problem solving. Although really you should just spend that time reading or working out.

I hate Lucian. He doesn't look Brazilian at all, they just made some random nigger and claimed he was from Brazil. Reminder, Brazil is mostly mutt (aka brown skinned) and white, with a very small percentage (under 10%) of niggers

Fuck video games we have sandniggers to deal with

I don't have them

Because we want to be able to go fucking somewhere that we can not talk about politics for once

This shit makes me so angry I can't see straight
One fucking hobby.
Honestly the only way to succeed is to simply not buy games that cater to the SJW/diversity agenda.
Every game with a black protag/female protag will by necessity become a colossal flop for the most part anyhow. The gamer market is 90% white male. It will be easy to meme it to the point that nobody buys their bullshit.
Let the companies collapse under their diversity initiatives.

The games industry can crash again for all I care. Have you noticed how most games nowadays are either shitty cash grabs cashing in on the latest fad, unfinished DRM infested bug ridden messes, or chock full of obnoxious SJW rhetoric. Even Valve seems content with just making more microtransactions instead of actual full length games. If they want every game to be Gone Home mixed with Mass Effect Andromeda, let them. It'll only kill the industry faster.

>SA is a gorilla

XD

Jesus christ engi is fucking texas, you should commit seppuku in your shame. How can you not recognize a texas accent christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpyBFIcn0lA

Not gonna happen, senpai. The video game industry has never been stronger. It brings in more revenue than Hollywood now. $90 billion a year to $70 billion a year. If anything, movies are struggling.

Why are movies struggling? Are less people going to theaters or something?

>(((Ruberg)))

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/box-office-hollywood-faces-august-death-march-a-bummer-summer-1029618
Fewer people are going to the movies every year. Especially millennials. The only reliable money makers are tentpole franchises. Even reliable performers like PotC and Transformers are drooping.

>tfw shity show as GoT is now /ourshow/ because its basicaly only show with majority white people in it.

Maybe that's a sign they shouldn't be cranking out repetitive sequels every year. I've met more than a few people who are sick of constant capeshit. Good job, hollyjew.

Piracy. The only reliable audience (capeshit and transformers fans) doesnt give a fuck about movies and just goes to cinemas to socialize.

They have like 6 transformers movies and 8 fast and the furious.
Now everything is fucking niggers along with rehash, new kike disney shit, and movies that just seem retarded.
Hollywood can fuckin drown.

Don't forget the constant China pandering. Why can't they just make their own state approved movies?

only play puzzle games and go outside.

>Not pirating games that don't deserve money

Don't but shitty games, makes sure your friends don't buy shitty games.

I try but one of my friends just had to go out and get Mass Effect Andromeda. In his defense though he was home for a week before he got shipped off to his coast guard deployment and he wanted something to play. Guy was a huge Mass Effect fanboy too.

>2000 + 22 - 5
>playing new (((games)))

Stick with 6th gen or older and you'll be fine.