MUSLIMS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-cites-dubious-legend-about-gen-pershi/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is real?

What a fucnking nazi! Fuck Bruewmmpff

I literally gave you the link retard

Shit storm of ALL shit storms coming in

In a footnote, the editor of the 2013 edition, John T. Greenwood, cited a letter about the incident from Maj. Gen. J. Franklin Bell, the commander of the Philippines Division, to Pershing: "Of course there is nothing to be done, but I understand it has long been a custom to bury (insurgents) with pigs when they kill Americans. I think this a good plan, for if anything will discourage the (insurgents) it is the prospect of going to hell instead of to heaven. You can rely on me to stand by you in maintaining this custom. It is the only possible thing we can do to discourage crazy fanatics."

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-cites-dubious-legend-about-gen-pershi/

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898254409511129088
God Bless America.

Really makes you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing

>inb4 it's a legend
It should be real

mate its 5am and im fixated on spanish truck of peace and rolling a cigarette out of my ashtray. your critique of my cognitive ability is poorly placed user.

What the actual fuck. 1st line of description on wikipedia is this
"General Pershing would never support Trump."

Obviously, this means we should douse white supreemists in nigger blood.

mfw it's real

Kek'd

After the war, Pershing served as governor of the heavily Muslim Moro Province between 1909 and 1913. This period was notable for its continuing insurgencies.

"They were having terrorism problems, just like we do," Trump said, according to an account in the Washington Post. "And he caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage and killed many people. And he took the 50 terrorists, and he took 50 men and he dipped 50 bullets in pigs’ blood — you heard that, right? He took 50 bullets, and he dipped them in pigs’ blood. And he had his men load his rifles, and he lined up the 50 people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said: You go back to your people, and you tell them what happened. And for 25 years, there wasn’t a problem. Okay? Twenty-five years, there wasn’t a problem."

After Trump told this story, critics called it apocryphal, misleading or outright false. Our friends at Snopes.com considered the evidence and called it a "legend."

We decided to check with historians of the period to see what they thought of the story. We heard back from eight scholars. Most expressed skepticism that the specific story ever happened, and many added that Trump’s takeaway is wrong-headed. We’ll take a look at those two concerns separately below.

the now famous meme(ancient by internet standards)

the page history already notes 6-7 instances of vandalism lmao
fuckin alt-left at it again

??????????????????????????????????????

>t has long been a custom to bury (insurgents) with pigs when they kill Americans
Fucking hell this is amazing.

He's getting blasted from all sides over Charlottesville and he goes on to shitpost about burying sandniggers with pigs. What a goddamn madman.

Holy fuck I am loving this shifting overton window, godspeed glorious president Trump!

Remember that anyone can alter wiki, looks like some shills are butthurt already haha

Wikipedia has lost all credibility on important matters.

I hate jews

Trump is already thinking about how tall his statue will be in the future white ethnostate. I love this man.

I think the media should focus on Trump today for his remarks.

>it's real

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

>Jews called it apocryphal, misleading or outright false.
>Jews at Snopes.com
>We decided to check with Jews

He said this exact same thing during his rallies. Let's see something new for once. Let's see him actually let Mattis loose to slaughter muslim and marxist domestic terrorists. Let's see San Francisco turned into a radioactive glass crater. Until any of this happens, I'm going to keep taking my blackpills.

So what did he did?

you're a fucking retard, the article doesn't even show that. editing wikipedia shit and posting screencaps is the oldest meme in the book.

Dream Big.

sent muslims straight to hell

I believe the opposite of what (((Snopes))) says

Jesus Christ.

I am euphoric.

I have tears in my eyes, I envy you Ameriburgers, such a great mad as president

Could you imagine just 4 years ago that any american president would even have the balls to say such things. I remember Bush getting on his knees and licking Islamic cock after 911.

I had my doubts when Trump first announced his bid to run as POTUS but this fucking guy is the gift that keeps on giving and has been since the first few days of his nomination campaign, very jealous of you americans right now

Pretty sure it's common knowledge not to rely on Wikipedia for anything important, retard.

those gets tho

IT'S REMOVED FORM WIKIPEDIA HOLY SHIT THE JEWS ARE FAST

And you almost got Corbyn. ROFL

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE MATE

Hahaha, what is the media going to say? They will either have to agree or take the side of terrorists.

>I'll believe the opposite of what the evidence suggests despite not having a single shred of evidence to the contrary because I don't like the source presenting the evidence
This post is the epitome of Sup Forums.

so to defeat terrorists we must become terrorists?

no thanks

>what is the media going to say?

>look at these alt-right people loving what trump said, since they like it, it's obviously racist
>the end

fucking based

C H I L I N G

>They will either have to agree or take the side of terrorists.

Or dismiss them all as both terrorists and Trump are massive, degenerate cunts?

You cunt.

haha wonderful

The British did this in Malaysia, and it worked. The Americans did it in the Philipines, and it worked.

These cunts do these acts because they 'know they will get into heaven' after. I say treat them with the barbarity they show us, and publicly bury them in pig graves.

kek

>says the lunatics who want to kill their own countrymen

Trump is honestly the only thing preventing a vicious civil war from breaking out.

based cunt I lol'd

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

we need to be the opposite of our enemies, not the same

DUDE

I seriously hope Trump turns this country into a fascist state. Too bad he won't.

Aren't Muslims always on suicide watch?

we need to gouge out both their eyes before they attack ours

Even if it's a legend, it sounds like it should work

eat a fucking dick you piece of shit faggot cuck, go to Turkey and hug some sand niggers and see how well that works for you. Go fucking die seriously 100% kill your self.

kek

Europe is ruled by Marxists, and they use their power to keep themselves in power, often with the help of controlled opposition presenting itself as the right, but rolling over for every left wing extremist point.

We are only barely democracies, and in my uneducated opinion, most Western European governments have legit traitors in them, who deserve death according to our law. The EU, of course, is also full Marxist.

Come up with a solution that works instead of changing your profile picture and saying how sad you are. Then we can fucking talk.

Overload the chimp out center of the leftist brain. This man is a genius.

perfect photo without the reptile to the right

Trump is officially /our guy/.

Fuck you. We should massacre our enemies and rout them into the sea.

Eye for an eye is horseshit.

It should be a head for an eye. Fucker can't make you blind when he's dead.

BURY DEAD MUSLIMS IN HOG CARCASSES

CNN are trying to edit their front page to look like "oh some people died" but "HOLY SHIT THIS TRUMP TWEET THO"
niggers
CNN updated the death count, but waited until the initial "what happened?" had spread

Eastern Europe, especially Poland and Hungary seem to be run by sane people.

The "right wing terrorism" figures are calculated with data such as far right people participating in fistfights.

As much as one can love a man without bring gay for him, doth I love Donald Trump.

You idiots believe wiki on anything?

> he smokes cigarette ash
Madman

If you follow sources then it's okay.

But they are Jews. Try to criticize (((their))) (((politicians))) and they'll try to remove it or find a way to shut it down even with proper sources.

replace their heads with pig heads stitched on before burial for the lols

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

These fucking people believe wiki and snopes, yet they're here.

What the fuck are we teaching newbies these days???

lul, fun memes.

I think its /oneofus/ since its quite humorous.

wasnt those who dipped ammunition in pigs was brits on some arabic shithole land? if im not wrong

Faggy commies know he and his whole military would side against them.

>Canadian citizenship

I haven't heard of anyone even trying to leave because of Trump, let alone meeting the requirements.

>snopes

Every time.

Fuck you german cuck

FUCK

Snopes literally just googles and declares something fact or fiction. When they aren't spending money on prostitutes. Any of us can do that job.

Trump should have hid his power level and just done the stuff he wants as quietly as possible. Instead he won't get to do anything because everyone will be against him because he runs his mouth constantly.

I hope you guys will someday change your views of people different from yourselves

we need peace in this world, not violence, becoming violent ourselves will not solve our problems

You and me both, brother. You're one lucky man to have him in power.

>I haven't heard of anyone even trying to leave because of Trump

Most people will leave in bodybags thanks to Trump's efforts to fuck average Americans over on healthcare so he can give tax cuts to his billionaire friends.

What do Vampires, Werewolf's and Muslims have in common? They can only be killed with a special bullet.

Because they know what Marxism is like. It's hard to sell a lie to someone who has seen the truth. But in Western Europe, the soft heads of idiots have been filled with this utopian vision, backed up with policy that's only made possible due to heavy taxation of capitalist business. Which is still protrayed as evil, BTW. You don't get points for making Marxism actually possible in a small way. You've seen how these people eat even each other.

This manipulation is putting me off democracy altogether. They use it and Western liberalism to abolish itself. We should not be tolerant to an ideology that openly says it wants to abolish our society, not even when they're non-violent (which they aren't, but which they do like to claim). Marxism presents the gravest danger Western Europe has ever known, and I can't trust anyone who ever fell for it. They should have no voice in society.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

inb4 TRUMP IS MUH NAZI HOW HORRIBLE
meanwhile Islam mentioned 0 times in german media

>All those assmad Jews replying

Apparently half of Snopes divorce raped the other half so it's all really fucked up now.