Hi, Somali Muslim here, I am deeply sorry to the brothers on pol about what has happened...

Hi, Somali Muslim here, I am deeply sorry to the brothers on pol about what has happened, and I will answer any and all questions truthfully for the next hour until I have to open the butchery

any star trek conventions there?

Is it true th quran commands you to kill nonmuslims?

Its optional

In Auckland probably

Move back to africa

what the fuck are you doing in NZ ?

If you could live in a 100% muslim New Zealand without any disbelievers, would you? Would you prefer this islamic New Zeeland over the current one?

Why do you follow a death cult?

>Why do you follow a death cult?

He's from Somalia, what do you think Nigel? Indoctrination from birth of course.

ooga booga

What magic do you use to make soap smell like body odor at the same time?

Also, how to keep flies from landing on your teeth and gums all the time?

can you cuck me?

Any plans to hit latinamerica? We're not on your side, but we're not on the european side either.

Hello brother, i don't want to ask this to my local imam Nils Usakovs, but can i fart into direction of Mecca or it's forbidden?

We'll nuke you from Orbit, Chile. In Christ's name

Do you think that if you were born into a non muslim family you'd still be a muslim?

Why does mohammed fucked children up the ass?

If you're proudly Muslim then you deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, get the fuck out of here with your protecting Islam taqiyya bullshit ambitions. Fuck you, fuck your death cult, and especially fuck Muhammad - the mass murdering child rapist.

>I am deeply sorry to the brothers on pol about what has happened,
well if you are sorry i guess it all is allright
>religion of peace and science
>not all muslims

Fuck you subhuman.

Taqiya. Report and sage thread.

Ahmed here, do any of your girls marry outsiders, especially if they are shitskins? I promise I won't go full Fritzl on them.

go back to somalia, you are not welcome in western world, muslim or not

Go fuck yourself cunt

>Somali Muslim here
Just came here to check the flag.

Nice digits. No questions here. Mad love, Somali-bro. Many Somalis here in the US, and they are all awesome, kind, hard-working people. Inshallah you are finding success and happiness in Australia. Also, you don't have to apologize for shit. You didn't do this.

>Australia
Fuck me I can never see the number of stars. New Zealand.

what the fuck is this post

>goatfucking nigger
As if being a nigger wasn't bad enough

So it's not a command, but a recommendation?

lol, Chile is your ally. Get your geopolitics right. We embraced capitalism and western values.

Fuck you, fuck your death cult, and fuck every member of your death cult.

Have you visited dildo baggins hobbit hole and did you drift in a raft trying to get to Italy but ended up in new Zealand?

Deeply sorry you say ...

Cause he was living the dream

Post a picture or stop LARPing

can you get all your brothers and sisters from Minnespta and convince them to go back to Somalia and physically remove the terrorist so you can have a thriving culture?

You have to go back.

not all christians
not all jews
not all muslims
not all evangelicals

notice a pattern?

identifying as something.

#IAINTSHIT2017

If I give you a bowl of skittles and tell you 3 of the skittles in that bowl will kill you, would you take a hand?

Do dicks taste differently on your planet? XD