Operation: Alt-Left - /ALG/

>Why Alt-Left?
Trump has given the term widescale publicity and it's a great catchall term to describe the leftist mobs we frequently see attacking anyone on the right and rioting in our towns & cities. It allows us to link the leftist coalition of BLM/Antifa/Feminists/SJWs/Commies and the like under one umbrella term that they're determined to tell us doesn't exist:

>What's the 'alt-left'? Experts say it's a 'made-up term'
cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/what-is-alt-left/index.html

>Donald Trump, there’s no such thing as the ‘alt-left’ – and even white supremacists know it
independent.co.uk/voices/charlottesville-alt-right-racism-violence-terrorism-no-such-thing-as-alt-left-a7896671.html

>Stop Saying 'Alt-Left'
vice.com/en_us/article/vbbvbx/stop-saying-alt-left

>The troubling origins of Trump's 'alt-left' smear
theweek.com/articles/718721/troubling-origins-trumps-altleft-smear

There's loads more articles as well. They're scared of having a label thrust upon them - we constantly get called neo-nazis and white supremacists - time they get a taste of their own medicine.

Last thread >Thread goals
Define the alt-left; counter the propaganda saying they don't exist - build up a wealth of infographics, videos and images to redpill the masses and shine a light on leftist violence and agitation that has being widely ignored by the establishment and leftist politicians. Trump is always asked to disavow - so when will the left disavow the alt-left?

Make sure to share and mirror this video wherever you can. Someone says there's no alt-left? Ask them to explain this video.

>Who are the Alt-Left?
youtube.com/watch?v=1JjJ3pA64ew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9dvFqUmN5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>
Vice wrote an article about blowing up Mt. Rushmore
more ammo for you guys

oops

An example of exposing their lies

youtube.com/watch?v=-9dvFqUmN5k

Share This.

bump

Nice

I see pages on facebook like "exposing the alt-right" - anyone want to make a page called "exposing the alt-left" for this sort of content?

Nice pic of the alt-left making fires on the beaches of Dunkirk to signal the boats to land.

Look at this fallen hero

A cowardly sucker punch from the Alt-Left.

Some virtue signaling normie cuck I know posted the left image on social media. I'm dying to reply with the one on the right but no better than to get involved with kikebook drama since I'm looking for a new job. I wanna delete my kikebook account but do like seeing pics of my white nieces.

Pure gold

For now on, if we see a left wing fuck with no mask, look them up, their nothing without their masks. Just expose them to the public.

Exact same issue here. Rather than get in a pointless facebook argument I thought it'd be better to channel that rage into this thread. All it takes is for a few of our memes to get picked up by big boomer fb pages.

Based.

Ain't no left like the Fascist Left

Know the difference, it could save your life!

I settled for deleting the kikebook app off my phone. My troll accounts have all been disabled or banned so I can't shitpost there anymore. I'd been using the kebab remover with various filters as an avatar; French, Belgian and faggot flags. It was a very subtle troll. Normies don't know remove kebab and anyone who does instantly knows what I'm all about. If I have to use a computer to access kikebook I can always come here instead.

>Define the alt-left; counter the propaganda saying they don't exist - build up a wealth of infographics

How'd I do?

It's not even worth engaging friends about this shit on fb, a guy I know posted about Charlottesville and I embarrassed him severely to the point he deleted his post. People just love to post about trendy shit they have no idea about.

Will bump with a few reposts of images made by other anons in the last thread.

Here's an image of the article... In case your into that type of thing.

>People just love to post about trendy shit they have no idea about.

Despite your excellent digits, I dunno about that. They seem to genuinely believe in their righteousness. The same people freaking out over the Challenger of Peace are the same ones freaking out about Russia, the muzzie ban, the wall, you name it. "45 should resign", "muh 25th amendment"

On the other hand, the normie Trump voters I've talk to still believe in him. The alt-left isn't converting anyone. They are just getting louder and more violent.

I haven't been keeping up. Will he really not call out the alt-left? The man spent how many years in a gommie prison and he won't call out gommie revolutionaries in his own country today?

ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
>ALT-LEFT

WTF, why are you guys bringing this shit out in the open.

THERE IS NO ALT-LEFT ....ONLY THE ALT-RIGHT.......

REMEMBER.

don't blow this shit you young summer fags. there is no alt-left.

no I think I'll go to bed, I'm sleepy. See ya

>They seem to genuinely believe in their righteousness

I don't necessarily disagree, but they can believe in their point without knowing much. Example being all this guy knew of the unite the right rally was what the media had spoonfed him - thinking it was a KKK neo nazi rally where the police gave them free reign to cause chaos.

When I informed him that the opposite was true - and that the police stood down in order to essentially shut down the event - and that they'd tried cancelling the event but had it turned down on a federal level, he deleted his post out of embarrassment as clearly I knew what I was talking about.

He then posted some alt-left revisionism. I decided not to embarrass him again, there's no point. Let him virtue signal all he wants, I'll just do my best to make sure the alt-left sticks.

>alhamdulilah rasulluah Mohammed, nasheed kuffar wa Antifa'dha sarweed saleel tibuq jazimiya, qazir kilal al amerikiya wasour jehemdin tabeek masour dhimmi fediyeen, khilafa tebesh dawlat islamiya Iraq wa ash-sham, qaludeb, insh'illah, ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!

Nice work everyone! Fuck antifa cucks and white traitors.

someone should go share these with leftypol over on: bunkerchan.xyz/leftypol/

Images where the American flag is being burned are grade A propaganda

Can't claim it mate I just stole it from the vid of Barca it was the first post on it.

erm.......do what, now???

great work user

I wonder if we could piss these people off by showing up an burning a pride flag or something.

guys lets make fake twitters "embracing" this alt left title
making anti white anti right wing violent memes with dark messages with the hashtag #altleft

Lots of downside and no upside. Can't imagine how that would be beneficial.

>Don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

>Fox,Breitbart,GOP

You're a fucking idiot

Political Parties are like cells. They divide, multiply and die. In our lifetime we have yet to see a major political party form outside of the norm. We have 3 major food groups here. You're a red shiny Republican, a Blue proud Democrat or a neutral colored Libral. There are sub parties that hold values which may apply to you but, that's not how you win elections. Splinter groups don't get shot done. Uniting as a party is the only way for shit to get done. Alt Right and Alt Left are splinters of the main parties they came from. This is not a new concept. This type of political behavior has happened before and it'll happen again. Unfortunately... Republicans are being demonized for trying to preserve the history of the left. The left want to destroy their own monuments and flags to hide from their immigrant voter base that they were opposed to abolishing slavery, pro segregation and other backwards policies that only benefitted their own selfish ambitions.

I know it's shit but I wanted to contribute

Soroach is trying to make a purple alt-left Cancer revolution

gud wurk user

Calling them the alt left causes them to have distinction from the actual left, which differs very little. Calling them the alt left allows them equivalency with the alt right, which is wholly different.

If we call them the alt left then they will be reported as distinct from the left, causing a net loss for the right, politically.

purpleparty.com

ctrl-left would be more apt

This is great

oh, you mean how the label alt-right has been such a brilliant success for the right? Google alt left and see for yourself how they're reacting. The left already isn't associated with BLM/Antifa in any case, when was the last time a journalist asked Bernie or Hillary about these groups? Never. When have you heard a leftist politician so much as acknowledge antifa?

>oh, you mean how the label alt-right has been such a brilliant success for the right? Google alt left and see for yourself how they're reacting. The left already isn't associated with BLM/Antifa in any case, when was the last time a journalist asked Bernie or Hillary about these groups? Never. When have you heard a leftist politician so much as acknowledge antifa?

Much sense, this makes....

That's because the right has yet to capitalize on making antifa/blm/etc synonymous with the left, it's their biggest media mistake, though the right leaning public as a whole already believes this.

It's hard to make those kinds of moves when you're hamstrung by a hard left media conglomerate though. The right needs to associate the left wholly with these villains, but they're too incompetent/unable to do so.

Well, the Alt-left has always been a problem..

>Triggered faggot
Pathetic

I'll just leave this here

This is too broad, limit too strongly left leaning companies, with this the image as is you just look like conspiracy nut.

Alt-Left are the new hippies but more violent. They're the same brand of commie fags that spit on veterans when they came home from Vietnam. I think there's some potential there for memeing if we can find some good pics.

If Alt-Right is a thing, why isn't Alt-Left?
I mean, obviously it's because the left side doesnt want it to exist, but "Experts say alt left is made up term" but the alt right is totally legit term, even in the dictionary.

>That's because the right has yet to capitalize on making antifa/blm/etc synonymous with the left

That's what Trump is doing here though. We didn't coin the term or start this out of nowhere - we're latching onto him and the ensuing media shitfit.

We have a chance to associate the left with these degenerates, just think of what happened with the alt-right. Even PJW/Rebel still get called alt-right. If we had any sense we'd carry this on until the likes of Buzzfeed & AJ+ get branded alt-left.

The problem with the right is that we'd rather argue with eachother over small details and semantics rather than seize on this opportunity Trump has given us. We need to feed the medias outrage - much like Trump - to make sure the term stays in pubic discourse until it becomes a mainstay.

Bernie is forever associated with blm

... What is that thing....

Biggest poser punk fag ever.

Did they ever ask him to disavow? Not a yank so maybe I'm wrong, but imagine Trump cucking out to Spencer and then getting a free pass

He was here yesterday

Alt-left, aka the actual left and not fucking liberal subhumans.

This, indeed...

Disavow??? Kek. Fuck no. They cucked him. Look how sad he looks and how smug she looks.

>Bernie holds rally
>BLM sheboons rush the stage
>Bernie checks his privilege
>All your base belong to us

I think he went on to praise how brave they were the next day.

waste of time, will never catch on outside of your own bubble.

leftists actually own up to being left, unlike the 'alt right'. but go ahead, focus on this.

Subhumans? You mean Commies?

The one in the shorts is kinda hot

>Discord
?

Just like Charlottesville, Barcelona was ALT-LEFT TERRORISM.

Call for Sanders, Obama, Pelosi and Clinton to unite with President Trump against ALT-LEFT VIOLENCE.

>Call for Sanders, Obama, Pelosi and Clinton to unite with President Trump against ALT-LEFT VIOLENCE.

Yeah...cause screaming at brick walls have been working out over the passed few years..